Fashion And You - Wrong Product Delivered

Deepthi Narayanan on Jun 2, 2012

I ordered to kurtis from FashionandYou on 25th April. Order No: 1812768. However, one of the kurtis sent was not the product I ordered. When I mailed FashionandYou, they did accept their error and promised to pick up the product and refund my money. It has been more than a month now and even after more than 20 mails requesting them to take the kurti back, they have not done so. They keep saying they will speak to their "Returns Team" and get back to me however they have not called me even once despite me giving my number to them. I would like them to take their kurti and I would like my money back(Rs 379). Thanks in advance, your help is much appreciated.

Deepthi Narayanan
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 5, 2012 by
Fashionandyou support

Dear Deepthi,

We regret the inconvenience caused.
This is to inform you, your return pick up of order number 1812768 will be done within 48 hours. We truly appreciate your relationship with us and hope you will give us a chance to serve you again. We promise you the highest quality standards and cutting edge service in future. In case you have any further queries regarding this matter please feel free to contact us on 0120-6739999 or get in touch with us via email (help@fashionandyou.com), Facebook support Tab (https://www.facebook.com/fashionandyou?sk=app_227698805184) or our Twitter ID (@helpfny).

Warm regards,