Fast Track - Call Taxi

CVRAJAN on Feb 3, 2011
On 28 Jan 23011 around noon, we booked a cab with Fast Track to pick us (Myself, my wife and 82year aged mother from our place on 29/1/2011 at 06.00 AM and drop us at Chennai Central Railway Station . They registered our request and and gave a booking number.

On the morning of 29th Jan till 6.10AM, we did not get any cab and when we called up their Call center and enquired, the lady gave us a mobile number and said that “ Driver will call you in a few minutes”. We tried to contact the driver on the mobile number given by the lady, the phone kept ringing, there was no response from the other end. We rang up Call center again and the lady repeated that “Driver will be calling you within 5 minutes”. We waited for 10 minutes and when there was no telephone call or a cab even at 6.30AM, we decided not to wait any longer. We had booked by TATKAL to travel by Brindavan express (ETD 07-15AM). With great difficulty we could get an Autoricksha and rushed to the station and just managed to board the train.
The mental agony and the strain that we, especially my aged mother, had to undergo cannot be described here.
Upon my return to Chennai, I sent an email to Fast Track giving my mobile number and asking them to furnish me the contact person with whom I can lodge my complaint. Till now there is no acknowledgement or a reply from them

Comments

vinod mishra fast track car service  - India

useless service - fast track car service

They have three helpline No., One of the mob No is always switched off, second No. is out of order and third No they never pick. I m really hurted and feel cheated to use this service.
yogesh yadav fast track car service  - India

you are absolutely right, i am also suffered from this fast track service.
erharikarthik Fast Track  - Tamil Nadu, India

Irritating Services of Fast Track - Fast Taxi

(Fast Track Cal Taxi Services)

I am getting frustrated with your services.

Incident 1:
7th Nov 2010 @ 21:45 hrs
Booking Number : 6468
Booked at 16:30 Hrs
Pickup from Kolathur DRJ Hospital to Chennai Central

Till 21:30 I didnt receive any cal from your services.
So I called by 21:30 and informed, He told he will send the car soon & cut the cal abruptly. (Called from mobile Number 9994661866)

Again I called by 21;45., a gal picked up my cal and told that car has not assigned for my booking (Booking Number 6468)
Again She gave the call to another Madam named Miss.Selva nayagi (I guess). She responded sooo irresponsible. She told car assigned is break down and she can not send another taxi. But gave a number of Maruthi Taxi & get from there.

My booking time is 21:45. By 21:50, that gal answering is soo irresponsible. I told here, I need car maximum in 10 minutes.
If there is any problem in the services, you should update the customer atleast half an hour earlier.

But again when I called, I didnt get any reply from ur telecallers and after listening to the incident. They told that I have cancelled the service by 21;50 (which I have not done). and they kept the phone.

Again I called by 22;30 for which the telecallers were very reluctant to accept the complaint.

Regarding this some decision need to be taken. I hurriedly caught my train.

If no proper response is sought from you, the issue will be very serious.

COntact me in 0 9986 887755 or 0 9944004563

Fast Track became soo horrible to me.

Incident 2:
18th Oct 2010 @ 12:00 Noon
Asked for a Pickup from Kolathur DRJ Hospital to Chennai Port
The driver was demnading extra tariff. When I told I cant give, he dropped me Near Sangam Theatre, Poonamallee Road & went off. I was in urgent

This issue should also be addressed

Thanks & Regardz
HARIKARTHIK SG
A Jun 3, 2011 by
pranan71

Never use FAST TRACK
A Nov 24, 2011 by
Indubala95

I too underwent the similar experience. whenever you call the call center, the driver will call you in 5 minutes is the standard anwser.
A Nov 24, 2011 by
Indubala95

Fast track complaint cell number is 98410 36666. When i had the problem in many instances, I called the complaint department once, got a good response. But, the similar experiences are coming up again and again only. Inspite of booking the cab atleast 8 hoursbefore, i have to follow up with them almost 3 hours before my pick up time. Highly irritating
A Jan 3, 2012 by
sivakumar.lakshmanan

I have experienced the same problem by yesterday (2nd Jan 2012). Useless services...
A Jan 5, 2012 by
tsktaxi

Joining the Club. I agree too with all above. I have booked a regula cab to pick and drop. Daily i have to call the call center for picking and dropping. Called the complaint no. too. Everytime someone picking and telling me that this wont happen again. But this is happening again and again..
N Jan 23, 2012 by

Absouletly correct, they are the poor Service PROVIDER in India.

Famous for Unpunchtuality.

Don't trust them .
A Jan 30, 2012 by
jan5

i face a similar problem, very poor, irritating fellows, i have booked 8 hrs before also, its too waste. Don't book fast track, very poor response and uneducated call-center fellows, poor management. please try other services
N Apr 11, 2012 by
vinu4mariner

I called 2 hrs in advance and booked a taxi for a drop from my home to koyembedu bus stop at 8 pm!!the driver confirmed to reach by eight pm.. At 8 I called up the number the number was switched off!! When I called up fast Track office they said they are unable to reach the driver on phone!! The driver given a proper adress is nothing less than a nursery boy who goes to school for first time finding the class room for hours!! And they finally said sorry we can't provide the taxi since network is reachable!!! I have been to 65 countries but nothing India and a bunch of idiots who' screw others life !! Finally I had to drive myself to destination !!! It's not about the system, , it's about the uneducated and irresponsible people workin there which makes others life miserable !!! If they can't take up standards and responsibility, , close the shop and sit at home, , let other do it better!! Thanks, , from an angry customer!
A May 23, 2012 by
ramanathan.mss

Booking number 11190
booking was made 3 hours before travel. Was cancelled without informing me. when i called back the customer care was so irresponsible and replied back like a company that was formed on that day

FASTTRACK IS ON A FAST TRACK TO DECLINE DUE TO ITS POOR SERVICE
A Jun 18, 2012 by
Baghathsingh

i had a same experience yesterday.then i tried to reach the complaint number they said will send the car within 10 mins. but i cancelled the booking . they send the sms like customer program cancelled.
A Jun 25, 2012 by
sara_779

Very very bad service. Bharti Call taxi much better. They have a very bad attitude towards the problems of customers. they dont care for the customers. Simply they register a booking and doesnt send any cab. had a harrowing experience yesterday with fast track guys. We should boycott for their callous attitude towards customer.
A Sep 1, 2012 by
solomon grundy

Please Note:
I booked a Fast track call taxi to take me to the airport on 29/8/12 from my home in Mylapore at 7:30 am.The vehicle, a TATA INDIGO N0.TN23BV4668. picked me up and dropped me at the airport.The Meter Reading was 298 Rs.The driver demanded that i should pay an extra Rs.60(totalRs;358).I told him that i would pay only the meter charges.But he insisted that since he had to pay toll charges i should compensate him for that.i told him i had used Fasdt track cars many times for the same airport drop and i have not paid this.I asked him to produce a receipt for the same.He hesitated for sometime and then ran across and met another fast track car and came back with a yellow piece of paper(no:534080) and wrote on it Rs;358 and gave it to me.Hence i had to pay him Rs;358.

I know that this driver has cheated me.I have been using fast track for the past nearly 3 yrs and i have not come across anyone like this person.He was not only cheating me but also falsifying the receipts in connivance with another driver

Since i am a regular user of Fast Track i thought i should bring this to your notice so that you rectify these occurences.This not only brings a bad name to your company but also prevent people from using these cars.
A Sep 10, 2012 by
ramaveera

I have the same problem, yesterday I booked the car for 4 hrs and 40 kms at 2.30pm to pick me up at 5.30pm, till 5.45 i did not got the cab or any message, i again contacted fast track they said that my phone no was taken wrongly and they assured me that the driver will callme in 5 minutes time, after 5 minutes called me and asked for the route landmark everything, after 15 minutes he did not turn up, when i called him he said that he is going for another call and he asked me to contact me fast track office, when i contacted they said that my call has been cancelled, when i asked wny, they gave me no complaint no to give a complaint. Then I said that i want a car and not the complaint no, after much argument they send the car at 6.50 pm and went very.
N Sep 14, 2012 by
chandru81

Yesterday night I went to home by walk from thiruvottiyur bus stand during heavy rain with umbrella your fast track vehicle no tn - 22 cy 7546 came from thiruvottiyur with rash driving, blow horn continuously due to this I got guilty. Driver also use some word, due to heavy rain I m not able to left over the road. So that I m very dis appointed about your service. Pl advice concern vehicle driver for safe public movement in road. Regards, n.Chandrasekaran.
N Sep 15, 2012 by
jeancrao

They cheat and they tell lies!
I booked a taxi to the airport for my daughter on Sept 14 at 12am. I had to call them 3-4 times to remind them to send the taxi which came at 12.35pm!
Then the driver of the cab to the Airport charged my daughter extra money saying that Deisel price had gone up!
He never gave a bill, and didn't start the meter either.

The driver's name is Reddy, cab 160, and his cell number is 9945584393.

The distance to the airport is 20 kms from my house, and the rate was Rs 14/km. Why has he taken Rs 400?
This driver must be thinking, she is flying out and I can cheat this girl.
My daughter just had a backpack, no luggage as such.

And more worse was your staff who don't pick up the complaint phone.
I was on hold for more than FIVE minutes (for all my three calls) and when the lady did pick up, she says give the complaint to this number. And when i call the number is out of order (9845551486)!
Horrible and pathetic experience.
D Oct 19, 2012 by
sathy03

Fast track has horrible service. I stay in bangalore. I am a pregnant lady and wanted to avail taxi's for initial few months. They always send cab half an hour or one hour late. I have to atleast call around 10 times before they send the drivers number. They say they have sent the driver, but i never get call from driver nor a msg from these people about driver details. So many days i had to undergo frustration. I really want to know if there is a way to post complaint against them since i have undergone enough torcher. I do keep alternating between taxi service. Sometimes other taxi's they say cabs are not available and i end up booking fast track and they mess up badly every time. Sick of these unprofessional bastards.
D Oct 28, 2012 by
vikas chuhan

The worst taxi service ever experienced.>... they should stop this business...driver comes and stands before said time..n dat too near the landmark though he is told the exact location... doesnot call the passenger on coming ..passenger calls up n gets a answer m waitin here from 15 mins u come and see me..then on boarding..rude behavior with passenger...then on the way he gets a call for his behavior by executive (as the relatives had called up the executives )and this driver stops the car..and in the middle of road tells the passenger to get down and pay the full amount including the waiting time which was drivers own mistake...then he physically abused the passenger and locked his luggage until he pays the money...passenger had no choice but to pay the money and leave the situation because he had to catch a train ... so he paid 300 +150 auto fare ...relatives called up the customer complaint manager..but of no use..no action till now...and they are not even bothered... so this is fastrack 's real ugly face...if any of fastrack people read this do take a action and prove that u know hospitality ..or this proves your impotency.

Fast Track - Call Taxi