Fast Track Sunglass - Warranty, within a year is glass is showing shades of colour (poor quality)

Subrata dasgupta
i had purchased a sunglass of fast track of price near to 1500/- which was having a warrenty of 1yr, but after purchase with in 3 months its glass was shades of diff colours and its vision was very poor, i had purchased it from my in laws place at rourkela, i had to go there for change it was replaced in 2 months, the replaced one was also same and i had send it to my father in law of replacement but the shop people says they will not replace it now but its purchase is within a year, i thing if the warrenty is valid it should be replaced, if the same is not replaced i wish to bring to the notice of the Fast Track People that i m forced to move to Consumer Forum.
in view of the above i request you to take serious action.
Date of Purchase : 18.10.2007,
Place of Purchase: Indira Plaza, Rourkella,

regards,
Subrata dasgupta

Comments

I have purchased Fast track glasses of 1595 Rs.(M-024-br-08)from bombay for my wife and it is saperated from one of its joint within warranty period. I live at Bhavnagar Gujarat. so i have given glass at Tital/Fast track show room name B.G.electronics, Bhavnagar. After a month i was told to buy a new glasses and for which i will be given discount of rs.685.
Pl advice me what to do because i want to make it repaired or new glasses and i am given only 685 instead of 1595Rs. My customer service voucher no. is 564 dated 15-11-08 for your kind consideration.
please look into this matter and do the needful at earlist possibe.

Mehul Mehta