Fastway - setup box

karamjeet singh1983 on May 18, 2012
we are using fastway cable with name mr.Dial Singh , we are using setup box since last 2 years ,it was damaged and our cable operator repaired it and given us back but after that it is not working and giving message "no service available " . I had given so many complaints to our cable operator and fastway customer care at 9217092170 . but one month has been passed but they are not doing anything , they have noted my complaint yesterday again and told me that in 24 hrs setup box will start up but yet not working ,my complaint no. is 564275193308 .please do take some action on this problem .
thanks,
karamjeet singh

Comments

D Oct 20, 2012 by
boogi93

I AM FROM BATHINDA I ASKED NEW CONNECTION/SETTOP BOX LAST THREE DAYS VIDE REQUEST NO. 840457205446. TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SET TOP BOX OR NOT CONNECTED I ALSO CONNECT ON YOUR MOB NO. 9217092170 BUT NOT RECEIVED SUITABLE REPLY FROM YOUR MARKETING REP. YOUR SERVICE IS VERY POOR.
D Nov 3, 2012 by
rajnish@23041971

Dear Sir/ Madam

This refers to my order no.856342153019 dated 30-10-2012. I had applied for Fastway new connection
but i am very sorry to say that i didn't get the connection till date. Daily i am in touch with your Help Line people
and daily they assure me that set up box will be fixed at my residence but they didn't take any action.Rather i had talked to Senior persons also at customer care ( 92170-92170 ) but all in vain. I had asked my local cable operator to set the set Up box but he too didn't take care of it. Today i had make a call to Jalandhar office also but they told me clearly told to talk to cable operator. All these things harrased me a lot. If i will have to
talk to my local cable operator than what is the fun of having your corporate office or having a Help Line. It means
go with the Tata Sky. Also to inform your goodself that i will wait for you till 2.00 P.M. today and after that i will go with Tata Sky. After 2.00 P.M please cancel my order.

I am Very sorry to say that Your services are very poor and nobody is responsible about customer.

Thanks & Regards

Jalandhar City.
Mobile No. 95011-13292
D Nov 6, 2012 by
Mohinder Pal Singh Kochar

dear sir/madam bade afsos se kehna pad rha hai ki jitni jyada appki cable achhi hai utne hi cheep class or non coprative mere area ka cable operator hai. or issi badtmezi se tang aa ke maine appka cable[2 CONECTIONS] jo last 10 yrs se chal rha tha abb band kerwa diya hai. or tata sky lagva liya hai.jitna bad language user apka mr sharma cable oprator or usska staff hai aissa mere khyaal se dusra hi koi or cable oprator sare city mai hogga. agar aissa hi chalta rha to mere khyaal se fast way cable bahut kam ho jayega iss area se.conection lagte or band hotte rehte hai . shayed hi koi band kerne ki wajah btata hogga. mere bhi conection band kerne se appko koi farak nai padega. per mera conection jo last 10 yrs se chal rha tha kiu band kerwana pda uski actual wazeh kya hai ye appko btana mai appna faraz samzta hu. anyway, thanks and best wishes to fastway Mohinderpal singh 15-raja garden extn. opp drona garden near malhotra hospital JALANDHAR CITY M-09888017028
D Nov 27, 2012 by
puneetsensri

WAH WAH WAH WAH ..WHAT A SERVICE.I CALLED AT 9217092170.ALL EXECUTIVES R SO USELESS THAT THEY DON T KNOW HOW TO TALK PROPERLY IN HINDI OR ENGLISH.USELESS PPL.I WANTED TO BUY PLATINUM PACK. THEY GAVE ME TIME OF 3 DAYS FOR ACTIVATION BUT STILL I DIIDNT GET THIS PACK AFTER A MONTH SO I CALLED THEM AND TAKE BACK THE PLAN..SOME TIMES I AM VERY SURPRISED WHEN I FEEL THE EXPERIENCE OF DAT TYPE OF SERVICE INDUSTRY..ALL EXECUTIVES OF FAST WAY ARE ILLITERATE INCLUDING THEIR SENIOR STAFF ALSO..PLEASE IF THIS MSG IS READ BY OWNER OF FST WAY .PLEASE TAKE CARE OF UR BUSINESS SERIOUSLY OTHERWISE THE RESULTS IN FUTURE WILL BE DISASTEROUS...HELLLLL
N Jan 24, 2013 by
jagjit singh happy

I am jagjit singh from tanda urmur hoshiarpur
mob.9463597737
Your settop box vary good

N Mar 20, 2013 by
hrprt

fastway cable is the worst dth service who has poor technical staff who are not able to rectify a single or simple problem that occurs in the transmission. even the staff sitting to attend customer's call seems to be illiterate. they don't even know how to handle the complaints, can't talk in any lingo properly. even after many complaints regarding non transmission, nothing has been done so far. they only know to give me my complaint no. and do nothing to solve the problem . poor service, poor staff, moreover, the local cable opperater is good for nothing .can't say how long fastway can move its business this way.

dr.manjit singh
#464, phase-11
ajitgarh, mohali
N Apr 23, 2013 by
gargmanish786

i ordered for a new set top box past 9 days with reference/ order no.
649888175718, but till today dated 23/4/2013 i have not got any
response from ur side.
my order is still pending. so very 2 poor service...
N Apr 27, 2013 by
ramav

I m jasmeet singh from muktsar (punjab).very bad mango cable muktsar punjab..my setup box not working properly my vc no.is 020776469239 plz check that and play the all chennels.. plz solve my problem urgent thanks..
N Apr 27, 2013 by
fastway

Hello
I am gopal chand from ludhiana. i was impressed by the quality of fast way cable but it is realy the bitter truth .

i am facing for last seven days. i want returen to my dish againest fast way set top box but my cable operator and fast

way executives are not responding. my request submitted on 20 april but today i talk to fast way executive mr. rupinder

kumar iwas shoked he say to me my request are submitted on 24 april. and my family waiting for cable operator

installed for new set top box.fast way executive are not talk to coustomer with senior. he say again and again he is

not availableand he say u r request is send and send and send
N Jun 13, 2013 by
sikander70

Dear Sir/ Madam

This refers to my order no.1017721143026 dated 15-Feb-2013. I had applied for Fastway new connection
and daily they assure me that set up box will be fixed at my residence but they didn't take any action but all in vain. I had asked my local cable operator to set the set Up box but he too didn't take care of it. All these things harrased me a lot. If i will have to
this is all in the descretion of cable operator and we are on his mercy. Kindly clear me the situation otherwise i will go with tata sky.
sikander singh
Sector-52
Chandigarh
N Jun 18, 2013 by
g tiwari

This is Gagan I purchased a connection yesterday . But Its still not installed .i made call to your guys they told me it will done by today but its not. Done yet . Kindly loook in to the matter and provide me correct solution . Look your who really not doing job as per requirements. Complaint no.is 1217838164534.
N Jun 18, 2013 by
g tiwari

I am gagan its not a deal I purchase connection for watch TV just westage of money I don't know what to do sir I am waiting for your engineer no body given me positive response Isn't first for me I had purchase it before this and I never feel like poor service like this your are services provider so do as per your standard . My no.9463105033 kindly look into the matter I am really disappointed about your service
gagan deep from Bhatinda you can me dirctely without any hesitation..
N Jun 26, 2013 by
Kulwinder kalsi

I am is Kalsi
2926 sec 47 c Chandigarh . using fast way cable
It is giving so horrible service that we fed up from this many time reported to customer care & local cable operator but no out put
1-only Error-104 this error comes 10 time ina day and stay for three three hours
2-local cable operator on calling not behaving properly
3-we are paying regularly on time still not receiving service
4- Rs 80 /-to 100/- we are paying for calling him
We are really disappointed by your service
Pl do need ful

N Aug 16, 2013 by
aman28031986

HI sir, myself is Amandeep Singh, I am residing in chandigarh.. from the last two months i am asking my cable operators for fastway setup box...they continuously making the same excuses that company is not providing set up box now ..i am waiting for the last 2 months without cable connection.and even today he made the same excuse... first analog cable is barred in chandigarh...dats ok but then why are they not providing setup box immed...
what shall we do now????
pls help

AMAN
N Sep 7, 2013 by
P L Gaarg

indeed we are at the mercy of local cable opertors. trai should make applicable its rules wherever cable connection has been given, and not wait for till dec 2004for the applicablity of rules.

itshould appoint its inspectors in each state/districrt for proper service, otherwise they will become habtial.

P L G arg mb9814090403 jaggo grahak jaggo
N Sep 24, 2013 by
kashmir25 Singh

I am Lucky Kumar House No 2195 B Sector -24 C Chandigarh.
Sir i am facing the network problem last six months .my settop box not working i am daily calling customer care no 9217092170 and local cable oprater but nobody response properly.request you sir please solve my problem.
N Sep 24, 2013 by
vishal_3668

sir, i am vishal. I am from Ludhiana(opp.veer palace, jain colony, bhamia road).I have an complaint regarding cable operator.
One unknown person cut our wire and i have call the operator regarding my complaint but no one response for that. so please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
N Nov 29, 2013 by
jasraman singh

my name is jasraman singh. my mobile no.is 9815867663.please tell me from which date my cable connection was started.
N Feb 17, 2014 by
Raj Chopra02

FASTWAY cable one of the worst wrost DTH service having POOR technical staff, POOR customer service who are not able to rectify even a single or simple problem that occurs in the transmission. STAFF sitting to attend customer's call are ILLITERATE. They don't even know how to handle the complaints, even after many complaints regarding non transmission, NOTHING has been done so far. They only know to give me my complaint no. and do nothing to solve the problem . poor service, poor staff, moreover, the local cable operator is good for nothing .

BETTER TO AVOID FASTWAY CABLE..

Raj Chopra
Chandigarh
N Apr 9, 2014 by
Pawan831

. I had applied for Fastway new connection 5 days fefore
go with the Tata Sky. Also to inform your goodself that i will wait for you till 4.00 P.M. today and after that i will go with Tata Sky. After 4.00 P.M please cancel my order.

Thanks & Regards