FETISE.COM - No delivery of ordered products

piyush123in on May 22, 2011
I had placed an order of a T-Shirt vide order No # 11012 on WWW.fetise.com on 28th of April, 2011. Till date i.e. as on 22nd of May , 2011 i am yet to get the delivery of my order and the worse part is i am yet to have any communication from the Website customer service team about any delayed order.

When i went back to the website and saw the status of my order to my utter disappointment it still was showing as " In Process". You do not have any email id or telephone contact no. on which you can get back to owners of the website complaining of the delayed order.

Have shopped from so many other online shopping sites but never faced this kind of irresponsibility being shown from any of those. No customer care for the customer at the website is the worst part.

No delivery of ordered products

Comments

A May 26, 2011 by
piyush123in

i somehow managed to find the reclusive email id from their website i.e. support@fetise.com. Mailed them my grieviance on 21st may, 2011. Till date i have not recieved any revert. Am mailing them again today in hope for a revert.
A Jun 20, 2011 by
vijaygundu

I too agree the same. The worst website i have ever seen is Fetise.com. I was purchased shoes on 16-May-11 and my order numbers are 12077 and 12081, till date (i.e. 20-Jun-11), there is no response from them. Even if we call them the Phone operator "ASLAM" is giving false information.

For one of the shipment after many followups informed that the order was shipped given track number # 6378957012 (Aramex), but when i was tracked the tracking details it is showing that the receiver is not me (To Bangalore) and the shipment is going to “ Panvel, Maharashtra”. Even i was asked the same but there is no reply from them till now.

I am trying to revert my money back.

Please dont shop in Fetise.Com
N Jul 22, 2011 by
ashwinsethi9

i have ordered a wrist watch online with fetise on the 3rd of july through my credit card . the confirmation of despatch was intimated to me on the 16th 0f july . the order was sent through Aramex courier my consignment no is AWB 6378949706. till date i have not received my order and neither there is any quiery from the courier service .this order is to be gifted to a friend on his birthday it will be of no use to me if i do not receive on or before the 25th of july. it will be a great disappointment and i will never order any products through fetise.com in future if this order does not reach me in time
A Jul 22, 2011 by
vijaygundu

I am also suffered a lot. Kindly contact these mail ID's mentioned below and blast them, so that they will woke up and respond.

Somya Tambi <somya@fetise.com>, aslamansari_ncti@yahoo.com; Pooja Gupta (pooja@fetise.com), prasoon@fetise.com.

And for my shipment id's above mentioned, finally i got refund after somuch fought with them.

Kindly dont purchase at "Fetise.Com"
A Aug 14, 2011 by
miithi2lesh

I too agree wih all these coments. i myself placed the order for shoe, order no. 15798 on July 12, 2011 na dtill date no update.

Request every body not to purchase from this site. I am planning to lodge an official complaint at consumer forum.
A Sep 8, 2011 by
shabimirza

My order no. 18685 placed on 10th august still not recd...their customer care nos. not working...Highly disappointed...
N Sep 9, 2011 by
aks4

I purchased a product in the first week of August, still they havent delivered yet.. worst is there response ... sometime I wonder if the owner of Fetise.com is a fraud or what...

Worst online website I have ever came across... friends stay away from it...
A Sep 13, 2011 by
Umesh Prasad

My Order # 16443...The order was placed 2 months ago and I still have not received the order. The site keeps saying that its in processing and when called them, which is extremely difficult to get a hold off. They say that their vendor did not send them the product. Them how did they put up the same sale twice. They also insist on a store refund...I want my money back. They are a junk site
N Dec 29, 2011 by
SHEKHAR.SUTERI FETISE.COM  - Mhow, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

Defective item sent - fetise/ shoes hitech

A SHOE AND CAP ORDERED BY ME, ORDER NO. WAS 16456, SHOES FOUND DEFECTED, TRIED TO CONTACT THEM BY PHONE CALL, BUT NEVER PICKED PHONE CALLS NEITHER ANSWERED ANY MAIL.
I WANT THAT SHOE RETURN TO FETISE BUT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.
PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT TO DO ?

thanks
Shekhar
N Jan 3, 2012 by
Hemant Thaker FETISE.COM  - Mhow, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

Its sad to hear you had a bad experience with them. Even I had ordered a pair of FILA Shoe at Fetise with Order Id 115476. My order got confirmed that very day, infact within few hours but it got Cancelled coz of late shipment. I just had to follow up once or twice with their customer care and I got full refund of my purchase amount as store credits in my Fetise account, which I later utilized in purchasing another pair of better shoes. Their collection is improving day by day :) not bad, planning to shop again!
D Jan 6, 2012 by
SHEKHAR.SUTERI FETISE.COM  - Mhow, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

Congratulation to you, Mr. Hemant.
N Apr 12, 2012 by
SHEKHAR.SUTERI FETISE.COM  - Mhow, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

Ver very thanks for giving positive solution. Now issue has been resoleved.

Thanks Regards
Shekhar suteri
N Jul 21, 2012 by
ginneru

I regret to inform you that i placed order for a black t shirt on 12/07/2012 amount paid through credit card.so far goods are not delivered to me.plz look in to the matter.

with regards