Fiduciary Claim Agent at Uk - Unreceived winnings

Muwanu Mahamba
Non receipt of information by the Fiduciary Claim Agent at Uk
I have received a message to my email that my email address has won the lottery and I have to contact Mr. James David (Phone No +447031998777) to process it . The message informed that I have been approved to claim a total sum of J500, 000.00 in cash credited to file EAAL/9080118308/08.

However, inspite of my repeated attempts to contact him, the message has not received as the ID given to contact Mr. James David was wrong.

Comments

I also got this email and am sick to death of these scams for some reason they are not in my spam box!!!
Lari

me too...!

it sucks!

NOT REAL!

I also receive this mail... what are we suppose to do??

bueno vamos a ver si sirve para la progenitora de tus dias

Dear Sir/Madam
Today i got this mail .plz tell me either its geniune or fake?

CUSTOMERS ATTENTION
24hrs online Customer service
Barclay Commercial Bank Of London
London Branch...
P. O. BOX 738, Eagle Court 75 King Street,
Hammersmith London, W6 9HY, U. K.

WINNER OF THE MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION

Note your winning funds of £1.000.000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds). which is convert into india rupees is 78.133 0583 INR to be transfer to your account was send to us by The Microsoft Lottery transfered to your local bank account, all verification has been done, the telegraphic remittance process has been concluded and the funds is now available for immediate online transfer into your nominated bank account.

Here is the recent history of your Transfer Status Via suspense account to be forwarded to you in full once payment is made for your cost of transfer charges for transfer of your lottery amount conveinently in the Transfer Menu:

Transfer On Hold...

Out of 100% = 95% Done - 5% On Hold...

Transfer Current Percent% : 95% Done...
Bank Message: Transfer On Hold... "COT" Payment Required.

* You have not yet made the payment for the Cost Of Transfer (COT) Charges.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.We want you to understand that you need to pay the C.O.T charges (Cost Of Transfer ) to enable you proceed with the transfer of your winnings to your local bank account in your country.

The C.O.T means (Cost of transfer). Every bank charges a certain amount for transferring funds and it is known as the COT FEES. The amount for the transfer of your winning funds is £330.00 GBP(Three hundred And thirty Pounds Sterling) equivalent to 25, 000.00 INR. This amount has to be paid by you before this bank will proceed with the transfer of your winning funds

The C.O.T charges is legally for licensing and coverage documentations approval signatures for the transfer before money reflects in your nominated bank accounts.

ATTN: Your C.O.T charges cannot be deducted from your funds, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy, it has to be remitted to you in full, we advise that you kindly send the payment of 25, 000.00 INR via Bank Transfer.

Note: This payment have to be made via Officer Account details, you are required to contact us when you are ready to make payment for our account officer details for payment .We will provide with our Officer Account details in your country for easy payment.

Upon your response to this mail, we will give you our account officer details for payment of C.O.T FEE.

When you are ready to make the payment, contact us so that we can provide you with Our Account Officer Details for you to make the payment for the C.O.T Fee to enable us to proceed with the transfer of your winnings to your account.I assure you that once the payment is made your winnings will be transferred to your account in your home country within 24Hrs.

Thank you for Banking with us as we promise to provide you with the best internet banking services.

For more information please contact us via this Telephone Numbers below on any information you need:

Mr. Tony Trender, (Senior Accounts Officer)

Office Tell: +44 703 183 6684
Account Department (Local/ Foreign)

Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" are trading names of Barclays Bank PLC. Email ID # 1009

De: MICROSOFT YAHOO GOOGLE <winners@hotmail.com>
Assunto: YOU ARE ONE OF OUR WINNERS.
Para:
Data: Quarta-feira, 8 de Julho de 2009, 4:23

MICROSOFT YAHOO GOOGLE LOTTERY PROMOTION
2nd Floor Chiltern House, St Nicholas Court
25 - 27 Castlegate, Nottingham NG1 7AR,
United Kingdom.

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the result of the Microsoft, Yahoo and Google Lottery draws held on Saturday 27th June 2008, Lotto 6/49 in Essex, United Kingdom. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 100, 000.00 companies and personal e-mail addresses.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 7560 with serial number 046560 drew the winning numbers 6 7 14 16 17 27 Bonus 32. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of L500, 000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) in cash credited to file EAAL/9080118308/08.

To file for your claim, please contact your corresponding Fiduciary Claim Agent (Mr. James David) immediately you get this message for quick and urgent release of your fund.

Contact information is as follow:

Mr. James David
Email: jamesdavid@administrativos.com
Phone Number: +447031998777

this e-mail it´s really our one fraud.
best regards
l. pogrifke

I have since received an email from Mr Jame David.Kindly inform me if am really one of the winners or not.Thank you.

Do any of you have contacted the Microsoft - Yahoo - google companies to hear what they think of those adevertisements - messages that have been addressed to our mail boxes. They are using names of well known companies that keep silence in relation to this matter.

Don`t you think that they should say whether they are or not part of the problem.

I am a lucky winner in the Lottery Promotion with the following winning information’s;

Ticket Number: B9564 7560
Serial Number: 046560
Winning Numbers: 6 7 14 16 17 27 Bonus 32
File Number: EAAL/9080118308/08

I have been directed by Mr. James David and your prompt response will be highly appreciated

I have received this E-Mail, it´s really our one Fraud.
regards
Lothar Otto Pogrifke
jsl_public@yahoo.com.br

Nonreceipt of information by the Fiduciary Claim Agent at Uk
I have received a message to my email that my email address has won the lottery and I have to contact Mr. James David (Phone No +447031998777) to process it . The message informed that I have been approved to claim a total sum of J500, 000.00 in cash credited to file Eaal/9080118308/08.

However, inspite of my repeated attempts to contact him, the emails cannot go through.I have tried effortlessly to contact James David.When I googled him I learnt that he passed away years ago.Is this a scam?

i have also received this message as having won J500, 000.00 on the draw of 27/06/09 from a Mr James Davis. Please do confirm such rotaries.
Nason Banda

Only fools get caught by fools

is this a joke
Unknown

I received the same e-mail and we called James David and he does know what is my name. So maybe someone pretended to be Mr. James David because i am the one who won. And i am telling this to you because i don't want you to have problems. He already gave me the email of the bank sponsor and i already called teh Lottery Promotion. He know my name, we have already talk together and he gave me the bank sponsor. And the question is how does he know my name? So that means that he is telling the truth that i am the one who won the 500.000.00 pounds. So now, i don't have any problems coz i will receive the money within one week. And i know that i am the one who won. You can search on the internet and you will see my name that i am one of the lucky winner. And someone won 3.000.000.00 pounds. And i am the one who won the 500.000.00 pounds. So don't be mad on James David because i know that someone is pretending to be him. They did had problems with the emails but he does know my name and that's because i am the one who won.
Hope you had read this...

james_david@administrativos.com

TOTAL SCAM!

Everybody is trying to scam ppl especially with the way the economy is. Once you pay the Cost of Transfer fee to get money they keep what you paid and do not actually transfer any money into your account. If you giv e them any banking info, they will suck all the money from your account and leave you DRY!!! DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL DETAILS as I am with Fraud protection and everyone should just delete this. Its nice to win money but do you really think its this easy to not even enter a lottery and be a winner? haha NO!!!

Any other questions, ask me please.

Thanks :)

me am one of the winners and i cant buy the cot how can i get my money plz inform me as you get my comment

Thank God that I didn't sent anything...sometimes I'm just wondering how this is possible...anyway...this is part of the great world conspiracy...good luck guys...with the lucky numbers!
Mark D

How would anyone expect to get money from an email for something they have not entered, it is so easy to spoof email addresses and these fraudsters rely on people being vunerable to need money.
keia27

I got the same letter on 8/3/2009. Just delete it. It's a scam. They are so noticeable now it's funny.

Fiduciary Claim Agent at Uk - Unreceived winnings