FiLMybuzz Subscription Service From Airtel - Charging Rs 10 every week without my consent

nksuman
Please STOP filmybuzz subscription on my mobile.

I am a Airtel Mobile customer. My number is +91-9956316478

I have not subscribed to any filmybuzz service but over 4 weeks ago I got a message from 54321 which states -

Thanks for using filmybuzz subscription service from Airtel. You have been charged Rs. 10. Enjoy Games Club http://gclub.in

As soon as I recharge my account balance at least a minimum of Rs.5 gets deducted and this is going on since the past over 4 weeks. I did complain to customer care people lot of times and they give me numbers on which i could deactivate this service but its not working. Once i was told that it will be deactivated from your side within 4 hrs but it never happened.

I need your help. Please deactivate this service from my a/c as soon as possible.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

faisal121 Airtel  - Islamia nagar, Siwan, Bihar, India

charging Rs10 unauthorized - Airtel

i am being charged Rs10 from airtel tadkalive but i have not subscribe to any such service.i have often talk to customer care executive but they did not stop it. Please stop it sir my number is 8002872701.
Thanking you.