First Flight - Customer care number

vasdil
First flight courier customer care number (Bangalore 41606060) if we are calling this number, each time the call will be answered by an IVR. Post that we will be kept in hold for a while stating "your call is important". After that we will get a prompt saying "All our executive are busy,kindly call back".

For each call we will be charged & out of 20 or 30 call it might connect to an executive. And finally once the call is connected the service is so pathetic you will end up on Consumer complaint site.

Comments

i want to take franchiseee of first flieght so contact me

Plz find my coureir (D.No.24930489

Our supplier had sent the material from Mandya with below detail
 LR / RR NO.: SK1207452. Dated : 13.04.2010
Your people had not lift the material from Mandya to Destination address PathanKot

I am getting not proper reply
please update

This is not regarding courier comlaint, this is regading cheap behaviour working peoples in First Flight office located at Adampur Doaba, Jalandhar near PNB bank, its owner is Mr. Ganesh and two courier boys are Mr. Deep Kumar and Mr. Sunny.
Courier boy is sending me cheap sms fron las 8 months, while I came to know that which person is sending these messages to me that is Courier boy Mr. Deep Kumar. I compained to owner of agency Mr. Ganesh, but he is not take any action against that courie boy Mr. Deep kumar, he is a so much cheap person, even I've changed my number, but from last days he is calling on the phone of our office at bank at adampur. then 10 days ago I did complaint in Police station against his behaviour, but still he is doing the same things. Courier agency contact number is 09988994383, 01813247899

Yours Truly

Neha

Please take some action against that.

its my humble request.

I also had similar experience with this. I have a consignment to recieve from chennai and the consignment about to return back to origin due to 'PARTY SHIFTED'. they dont even come to my house nor contacted me on phone. when you call the customer care.. it wont connect... if conneected they will say that they will checek and get back to you.. they never do that.. i called them 4 times in 3hrs.. no proper anwer.. pathetic service they are providing to customer.. they dont even update the site with correct phone numbers and address.. i went to the nearest branch.. i did not find the office at that address.. they given all false address and phone numbers in their official website..

consignment#C10671704

Mumbai Axis bank had dispatched a courier through First Flight Courier Limited, the details of dispatched a courier through First Flight Courier Limited, the details of which are mentioned below:

Consignment No.: FB014385
Date of Booking: 037-MAY-2010
Place of Booking: mUMBAI
Destination: QATAR

The courier was delivered to First Flight Office Qatar . However, it was not delivered to the addresee till 3-july-2010.
Our grievance is

(a) Why was the non-service station not checked at the time of booking by First Flight Courier Limited?

(b) Why was the non-delivery of courier not informed to us.

There are important documents .
This non-delivery and careless approach has put the us disadvantage and has had impacted its reputation. Moreover, the non-friendly attitude of customer care center of First Flight has created dissatisfaction. We take this as a breach of trust - after promising a service it is not withheld.

In view of the above, I would request that this complaint be forwarded to the concerned authorities at First Flight. We may be forced to take this matter with relevant authorities as well in case we do not hear from them.

K.Vijaya Rao

Qatar

mob: 3076804

To whom so ever it may concern.

Sir/Mam

I feel sad to inform you that two days back when i booked a courier from chandigarh to new jalpaiguri town (west bengal) from the first flight courier office of chandigarh the vendor named "Chitranjan" took Rs-860/- from me for a courier which was of the dimensions 16"x14" and weighted 700gms only. The same guy then gave me the reciept and did not mention the price Rs-860/- on the reciept and told me not to disclose this price to anybody which sounded very suspicious to me. instead he wrote the same price on the back of the reciept. since first flight courier is such a big name i trusted the guy and came back home. and once i checked the site to calculate the rate of the item it came out to be only Rs-200/-. what else to say thats all. that man was a FRAUD. please look into the matter and take the concerned action.

Name of the first flight person- Chitranjan
Address- indl. area phase II, chandigarh.

Varun Sharma

Tirupati SignAge.

Plot no.-326, Industrial Area,

Phase- IX, MOhali, Pb.

M No.- +91 93161 59171.

Financial Advisor
Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
+91 93161 59171

Found good reference from this link http://theindustrymeasure.com/2010/08/06/firstflight-courier-india-tracking-status-customer-care-number/.

Courier not recived & madam neetu sitting on customer care no 0164-3204476
bathinda
i will call her apprx 8 times for checking status for pod no k 11280958
she tell system not free each & every time
this not right

Kindly Do the need ful

Raman Dabra
M/s Aryan Associates
#3688 tulsi Ram Street Muktsar
Ph no 9855122220, 9041830496
Email docomo.aryan@gmail.com

Dear Sirs,

We have sent an international courier AWB# FJ0052548 to Germany but till date itis not showing on the tracking field. Kindly trace and let us know the exact day of delivery of the consignment. Also we would like to know the company with which it is associated for delivery in Germany.

Thanks and Regards,

Taposh Chatterji.
ABC Industries
Mirzapur ( UP )
Mob : 09235559813.

Still i am not recieved my courier,
Consignment no- A59291352
Date of Courier- 30/10/2010
from- vijayawada
destination- K.M Doddi(bharathinagara), Mandy(Dist)

I have not received my Consignment Number J68105078 .
Date of courier : 04.12.2010
From - Farrukhabad
Destination - Barnala
Showing location since last four days : Ambala

Please help as this a top urgent document

Cheap, racial comments by your staff,
Not only your staff dont deliver courier but also abuse of being a north indian and tell me to talk in kannada and huang up phone many times.my friend sent me a courier from abroad and i received a call from your end saying it has arrived, After confirming the address at 11 am he said it will be delivered by 3pm. I kept waiting for the day, but in vain, i called up same number at 6 pm and spoke with little kannada, he said i dont know OK OK OK ... Then again i called next morning, i got the same reply. I said i dont understand, he said in kannada that you are in karnataka, talk in kannada, i reverted I am in India, karnataka also in India now speak in hindi, This was followed by hanging up my caqll. When i called from other number i got a reply saying it will be delivered today, I got confused, and told my college to call, when he called with the tracking ID he was told to come and collect the parcel as they said address was wrong. Thats a great service. And this is the second time its happening ( going and collecting parcel) when i went there i found that my address was correct, not only that, they also called me for confirmation. Moreover i found that the office is merely 1 km away from where i stay. I leave it upto you to decide whether it is deliberate or negligence, But your employees at that branch are sure Dumbs, mentally retardsand racists.By the way, the office is at Banashankari, near popular bajaj showroom, Bangalore.
ghn

MY AIRWAYS BILL NO IS- CC4399988 1st 1 week these waste felows put party not available..2nd week daily i called and asked it for delivery but they are telling tomarrow...and one miss kavitha promising daily like sure today i will arrange for delivery..i dont know wat the hell these ppls are doing...it is a worst courier wat i never seen...
pandurangarao First Flight  - Vijayawada, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India

fraudulent behaviour by officials - reservation office -vijayawada

dear sir,

i was waiting outside the reservation office to take tatkal ticket by 17210 seshadri express for 25/12/2010 , early in the morning on 23/12/2010.
I saw the main gate opened at 07.30 hrs, to let the passengers go and take their positions in ques, suddenly i saw a 55 year old person who was already inside , going and taking his position being the first man in counter number 4.
as i was a senior citizen i could not get confirmed my ticket as i was 6th to stand in que.
i want to complaint against the reservation supervisors present in the office to entertain the person fradulently from inside , preventing the other people who were waiting to take tickets since midnight, in bone biting winter.
kindly look in to the matter, sir.
thanks
pandurangarao.n

This if for your information & necessary action. The docket no is W50209673. There was watch in the courier, but it was delivered only with the envelop, with out the watch. Do treat the mater as urgent & revert back ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
Debankur Pal.
Ph no: 09971746335

My docket No. is A11907171, my courier have been not recieved for which i have been really fed up, because the phone No. of your thane branch are not responding even your customer care No. are helpless and not receiving. most of your phone lines are dead due to non payment of the bills.

kindly request you to do the needful at your end.

regards,

kumawat chandraprakash.
N Jan 8, 2011 by
QWERTYUI First Flight  - A S RAO NAGAR, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

PARCEL NOT TRACED - First Flight

I am so sorry to state about the poor service of your, still till today i.e. 7/1/2011 customer has not received the parcel .What is going on I do not have any idea as I have tried the best possible way to trace it but in vain. Finally I can say that I have raised my hands up. No response from any of your office, if I am contacting them I am blessed with all rude answers(I have done my job, no idea,lost,do u think I am a postman)what can I answer them back.Now order is going to get cancelled if it is not deliverd,some one please do some thing.
Consignment Number- A08419722

9030041963/9490681450

N Jan 13, 2011 by
chells First Flight  - A S RAO NAGAR, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Dear All,

Kindly provide us the scan copy for the consignment that had been dispatched from Secundrabad on 3-1-2011 as early as possible... The consignment number for the cover is A25436046... Kindly provide us as soon as possible to the below mentioned mail i.d... abm.outward@adityabirla.com&abm.inward@adityabirla.com

First Flight - Customer care number