First Flight Courier Service - Consignment not received

padmaja
I have not received my First Flight consignment # CC6626852. This was already sent from the origin earlier and it was returned back stating the party is not available. The consignment has been again requested to be sent from the origin. But still I have received the consignment. The status online shows "party is not available" whereas I was at home specifically to receive the consignment. No staff came over to deliver the package. Please treat this as urgent and do the necessary!

Padmaja.

Comments

juled hossen First Flight Courier Service  - India

PIN number of debit card. - ICFAITECH

my account has register in axis bank dec'2007. till now i do not get my debit card pin number. my debit card number is 4688052760028086
Pinky Pawani First Flight Courier Service  - India

My consignment number is B55886737 dispatched by ICICI Bank on 3rd June. The onliine status says that it has been delivered on 4th June but I have still not received it. I enquired with my company mail room and they have not received any such first flight courier on my name.

I need the complete details of the status of this consignment. Who delivered it and who received it if at all it was delivered.

Please consider this as very urgent.

Pinky Pawani
Pune
AANCHAL ARORA First Flight Courier Service  - India

I hav nt received my courier which was dispatched on 28th of april from Income tax Department n even if i was not available at my place then i m supposed to get a call from the courier company, but i dint get any call and i hav lost my pan card.Im writing down my consignment no.(ZB4141181) and also my office address so that if u find plz send on the same address.
Address-
ABN AMRO BANK
M-6 Hauz Khas, New Delhi -16
A.Srikanth First Flight Courier Service  - India

Dear

Sri

As i am A.Srikanth from monsterindia.com from hyderabad, i have received the courier from delhi from the compnay TECTONICS TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD, on 27th June 08, i dont have the pod number but there accountant is saying that they courier on 27th June 08 itself, it is very urgent for me coz it is an agreement from the compnay to company if i would not get this courier by 11:00am i would lose aroung 4.30LAK.So i kindly request you to have a check & do needfull, courier it would be in the name of .

A.Srikanth
Monster.comindia private limited Plot no-1024 & 1024/1
Road No-45
Jubilee Hills
Hyderabad-500033
Rajeeb Kumar Tripathy ICICI  - India

Courier dispatched on July 16 not received yet - ICICI

Dear Customer Care,

Sometime it becomes shocking to get worst services by such a renounced service like ExpressIT. I had requested for two drafts from ICICI through internet banking as per below service requests

1> SR 69706935

2> SR 69707416

When I see the status of these two drafts on ICICI site it shows that draft has been created on June 14th & dispatched on June 16th by ExpressIT courier but till date I have not received these two couriers. Today I talked to phone banking at ICICI & they gave me ExpressIT courier details like

Courier Docket No 2373105630 & 2373105641

Phno 011-32659440 / 26783684

When I am trying to contact them, these two numbers are out of reach/order. Please suggest me what to do now as these two drafts are required for admission fee where last date for submission is July 12th.

Kindly look into this matter & track my DD sent by ICICI. I would be expecting to get this by Monday July 7th.
HINA KAUSAR First Flight Courier Service  - India

consignment not yet received - mba group B & C(N)

courier-firstflight, consignment- MBA GROUP B & C(N), Rl.no/way bill no.SA1150332, DATE 22/07/08, i hav not yet recieved my courier
Ganapati Bhat First Flight Courier Service  - India

Consignment not recieved - MBA-GROUP B&C(N)

Dear Mr.. Ganapati Bhat

The under mentioned consignment is sent to you through courier on 23-Jul-2008.

University: ICFAI UNIVERSITY, Tripura
Program : MBA
Consignment - MBA-GROUP B&C(N)
Rl.No./WayBill No. - SA1151034 Date : 23/07/08
Courier Name - FIRSTFLIGHT

Consignment - Group-III
Rl.No./WayBill No. - Date :
Courier Name -

This consignment is expected to reach you in 5 days time.

You are advised to make arrangements to ensure delivery of the consignment by the courier at your address indicated.In case you are unlikely to be available at address during this period, you are advised to get in touch with the courier office in your city whose address is given above and arrange for delivery at a mutually convenient time and date.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of consignment by returning checklist with a comment on the quality of service rendered by courier in delivering the consignment.

Please do the need full.
My address:

Ganapati Bhat
lig 2183, 7th main, 19th "b" cross, 1st floor, 3rd stage,
Yelahanka new town, Bangalore-560064 (9448943513, 9448932368).
Vidyalakshmi First Flight Courier Service  - India

My MBA book were sent on 31st july by ICFAI and i have not yet received the courseware till date.. tried calling the Courier service number butno one answers the call the other number is always busy.
ConsN0: SA1160453.
Contact Number # 9885454728.
Address - 1-5-741, New Maruthi Ngar
Hyd 500060
Dimple Purohit First Flight Courier Service  - India

I have still not recd my consignment. Details of the same are:
University: ICFAI UNIVERSITY, Tripura
Program : MBA
Consignment - MBA-GROUP B(OB) & GROUP C
Rl.No./WayBill No. - SA1162496 Date : 08/08/08
Courier Name - FIRSTFLIGHT

Kindly revert on urgent basis.
Anirban Sarma Roy First Flight Courier Service  - India

My PAN card was sent by First Flight courier on 06/02/2008
Bill Number is ZB4924677. But till now it has not reached at my
home address.

Anirban
From Agartala
ASHISH JAIN First Flight Courier Service  - India

HELLO SIR
I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY COURIER NO IS G26322888 DISPATCH FROM AHMDABAD TO PANIPAT. I need the complete details of the status of this courier. this is very urgent.
Sunil Kumar Thapa First Flight Courier Service  - India

I have not received my document till now. My Courier No. is B-55937973 despatched from Kolkata to New Delhi. I am infromed by GTFS Multi Service Limited that my courier is already received by someone Named Mr. Vinod. So, Please kindly confirm the status of my courier regarding courier No.B55937973 and inform me on my mobile no 09958912573 urgently.

Vimal Kumar
342/20
Master Colony
Tughlakabad Village
New Delhi-110044
mohtashim ahmad siddiqui First Flight Courier Service  - India

plese sent my pan on my address.
Kumar Santosh Gupta First Flight Courier Service  - India

My PAN card was sent by First Flight courier on 12/08/2008
Bill Number is ZB2102044. But till now, it has not received yet.
VIVEK SHARMA First Flight Courier Service  - India

bullock cart courier service - First Flight Courier Service

my consignment was despatch on13th of august from hyderabad to kolkata through first flight courier service.today e.g on 19th of august i checked the location of my consignment and found that today they despatched it from nagpur.its alredy taken 7 days and i dont know how long i have to wait. I suggest them to change the name of their company.HOW IT IS "BULLOCK CART CURIER SERVICE".
sanjay prasad First Flight Courier Service  - India

my mba books were sent by icfai hyderabad through first flight courier on 13th of august and i have not yet recieved the consignment.my consignment no. is SA1144708. this courier service is not working properly.
MUNISH KUMAR First Flight Courier Service  - India

DEAR SIR/MADAM
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COURIER WHICH AIRWAY BILL NO. IS ZB2162019. THE NET STATUS SAYS THAT IT WAS DELIVERED ON 14-08-2008 FROM MUMBAI NSDL DEPARTMENT. IT IS ON THE NAME OF MUNISH KUMAR OF 111, GREEN PARK TEHSIL TOWN PANIPAT()HARYANA). IT IS VERY URGENT FOR ME. SO PLEASE TELL ME THE STATUS OF THIS AS MSOON AS POSSIBLE.
amar tyagi First Flight Courier Service  - India

sir, my pan card was send by ur coureier at saharanpur 's village, but that is a village so u can, t deliver at that point, pl. send me status of that consinment no--ZB2101863
amar tyagi
09838281056,
01336-249730
C.Manikandan First Flight Courier Service  - India

My consignment number is ZB5735374 dispatched by ICICI on 16th August-2008. The onliine status says that it has been delivered on 18th August, but I have still not received it.
My Mummy Is always there in my residence.
Please consider this as very urgent.

C.Manikandan
Mobile No:- +919944311434
chandra mouli reddy First Flight Courier Service  - India

These are the three consignment nos
1 .sa1156328
2 .za3114155
3 . sa1158395

who did not received their course ware posted by ICFAI University all these were dispatched before 29/07/2008 .Please find and deliver to their address, kindly do needful

regards