Fitness Highway - Dr Bhavna Shah - spurious tactics adopted by slimming centers

bhavnayr
Hi.
Need this to be addressed by the Health editor. I have been a victim to the above.
Got myself enrolled to Dr. Bhavna Shah's Andheri branch. I was guaranteed inch loss on target areas specified by me. Though we had a couple of sessions, the treatment had to be suspended, reason being I was severely bruised during the last session. The bruises have left a scar. Two months post healing, I approached the doctor herself on account of 1) refund and 2) remedial for the scar. Though I was given my refund the scar issue remains unresolved. I have photographs supporting my claim. I completely feel cheated and god knows how many out there feel likewise.
Request you to kindly look into the matter as hoards of these centers have mushroomed in the city.
Looking forward to your guidance and feedback in the matter.
Thanks.
B.R's
Bhavna Y.
9820009951
bhavnayrk@gmail.com

Comments

ya Bhavna u have to teach them lessons.Even i m victim to this at miraroad Rita skin clinic .during a facial the steam fell on my right breast n got severe burn now there is big scar left.went to police but nothing happened .i hope consumer court gives help.
B K

I agree and hopefully someone will do something about this so-called DR.Bhavana Shah. That clinic should be closed down. I had a terrible experience there. They are cheats and liars.
D Sep 19, 2011 by
smita chauhan

They are very approachable & helpful. I had joined them for inch loss package where I got very good results.I was not able to attend the sesssion for almost a month due to my job, where they helped me to extend my validity for the package, which they generally don't do.
My dietician was always there to follow up as to when I was coming for the next session. This was for the first time I saw that the dietician is so concerned about the client in giving results, as compared to other fitness centre which I had joined earlier. I was really happy for that concern.
This is the best place to loose weight. I suggest my lady friends to join Fitness Highway.
D Sep 28, 2011 by
forum modi

Thousand thanks to fitness highway.
I had enrolled myself for wt loss & inch loss package. The result is & are fabulous. It was fun loosing wt at fitness highway. The diet plan given by my dietician really did wonders. She game me the plan acc to my convenience, easy to carry to work. The machine therapist also were helpful & co operative during the sessions.
In the beginning, it was difficult to start off with the diet, but as it proceeded, I became comfortable with the diet.
The place, the ambience is also very good, always kept neat & hygienic.
D Sep 29, 2011 by
piya jha

Although I had many gaps & breaks inbetween the pgm, I was quite able to maintain my wt.The Dietician always followed up as to when I was coming for the session. I had enrolled for 10kg wt loss & 10 tummy tucks as suggested by the counsellor. She explained me how the pgm will proceed, introduced me to the dietician who then helped me with the diet plan & the whole system of sessions to be carried out.
I started fitting into my old clothes. The diet plan given was convenient to follow. No crash diet, no hunger pangs.
The tucks are superb, wonderful. I lost 6-7'' on my tummy. I did'nt thought tucks would give such good results.
One best thing about fitness highway is that its only for women, so you feel more comfortable. Thanks to fitness highway, a centre for the women by the women.
A Nov 4, 2011 by
genie

I have not been able to attend the sessions due to lack of time. i am not sure if they will replay my money. I have been getting calls from the dietician. i dont have time evn to attend those calls. Personally I have not liked the diet program that was given to me. Also I doubt the so called Dr which work with her as dieticians. What kind of Dr they are and what Dr is she? Is she not supposed to put up xerox of her certificate of being a dr in her premises when she is using her Being a Dr to run this business. I dont know what to do to get my money back. for me it's a big amount 22500. comsumer forum complain wont help as she has got good policy of not returning money and having told it to you in advance.

Fitness Highway - Dr Bhavna Shah - spurious tactics adopted by slimming centers