Flipkart - Shipment Delivery

akverma123 on Nov 8, 2011
I have ordered a mobile phone using Flipkart.com. While placing the order I was told that the shipment would be delivered in 2-3 business days. But it has already been 2 days and shipment delivery has not been started yet!

The customer support service has not been very helping. I have called customer support for shipment tracking number and instead of escalating the issue, they just kept on saying that it would be done (like a governement office).

I have been very old customer with FK and I am facing this kind of "bad service" for the first time. Negatively recommended to family and friends.

I request the concerned authorities to take some necessary actions regarding this issue and start the delivery of my order.

Comments

A Nov 11, 2011 by
akverma123

I request all the online shoppers to avoid Flipkart site for online shopping. Although they were very impressive at the beginning but now they are turning into "yet-another-online-portal".

There service is getting worse day by day.

I advice all the online shoppers to avoid Flipkart site to avoid unnecessary trouble and keep your money safe.
N Mar 24, 2012 by
Srujan Sujju

As flipkart became a very large shopping site, there might be some mistakes, but there is no need of avoiding flipkart for this reason, it will provide a 30 day money back guarantee on all its products, just be patient
A Jun 6, 2012 by
parthad2000

It is worst for me I have placed an order on 24th May & even today 6th June, I have not received the product.
I have paid the amount in advance. Order No.: OD20524180331
D Oct 30, 2012 by
sandip481

I am yet another victim.I have placed my order for a laptop on 18th Oct its 30th today and am still waiting...I have made the payment online am am ruing the fact now...their service is realy poor..
Order ID : OD21018112916
N May 4, 2013 by
DEBABRATA GHOSH

What about the order OD 30427040526. Either it cannot be tracked from your site.May I be sure
that You have placed the order.If it is not done yet Pl refund the money within 24 hrs. as I have
paid within a click.This is enough for the first time for me.I am working with a service sector and do have ample scope to discuss about the bad service of online shopping.
N Apr 12, 2014 by
mss_Swati

NEVER BELEIVE ON FLIPKART COMMITMENTS IN TERMS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICE UNTIL YOU HAVE GOT MONEY AND TIME TO WASTE!

I ordered a mobile on April 5, 2014.
I have email & SMS prrofs that Flipkart committed to deliver it maximum by April 12th.
BUT
Its 10 pm of April 12th, 2014 and the mobile has not been delivered.

My Order of worth above 14000 not delivered on or before the committed delivery date!
In addition to a follow up call everyday, I made atleast 7 calls to flipkart customer service on the delivery day but everyone at flipkart lied that it will be delivered. My last call to flipkart was around 10 pm on April 12, 2014.

To my great surprise, the Order still is not delivered!

Flipkart - Shipment Delivery