Flipkart.com - FALSE PROPOSAL / CHEATING

sudipta_ghosh on Jun 10, 2012
I HAVE PURCHASED A 0.75 TON AIR CONDITIONER FROM FLIPKART.COM. DURING CONFIRMATION OF ORDER IT WAS INFORMED TO ME THAT DELIVERY & INSTALLATION WILL BE COMPLETED WITHIN 2 JUNE,2012. DEPENDING UPON THEM AND THEIR SERVICE I CONFIRMED MY ORDER FOR 0.75TON WINDOW AC ON 25TH MAY,2012. TODAY IS 10TH JUNE,BUT AC IS NOT INSTALLED YET TODAY. IN BETWEEN 2nd TO 10tH JUNE I HAVE TRIED TO CONNECT FLIPKART.COM,ALONG WITH BLUE STAR (AC MANUFACTURER) AND A BLUE STAR DEALER, INVOLVED IN INSTALLATION PROCESS FOR SEVERAL TIMES BUT NOT A SINGLE STEP HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THEM EXCEPT A COMPLAIN DOCKET NUMBER BY BLUE STAR (COMPLAIN DOCKET NO: D1206030013). I HAVE INVESTED A LOT OF MONEY WHICH IS COMPLETELY USELESS. NOW, I AM DEMANDING IMMEDIATE INSTALLATION OF AC AND AN APPROPIATE COMPENSATION, SO THAT THEY NEVER DO THIS TYPE OF WRONG THING WITH ANYONE IN FUTURE.

A SUPPORTING MAIL HAS BEEN ATTACHED WITH THIS MAIL.PLEASE CHECK IT. REGARDS, SUDIPTA GHOSH,KOLKATA

FROM:
• flipkart.com
TO:
• sudiptamail2003@yahoo.com
Message flagged
Monday, 4 June 2012 4:10 PM
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Flipkart.com!

This is with regards to your order OD20525190791 for the item "Bluestar WAC 0.75 Ton - 2WAE081YB Window AC". We have raised a request with the manufacturer to have this item installed. This usually takes 48-72 hours. The reference number for this request is D1206030013. Please contact the manufacturer for any queries related to the installation and quote the mentioned reference number.

Their contact number is 18602666666.

Please reply to this email or call us on 1 800 102 3547 for any assistance.

Best Regards,