Flipkart.com - It has become a fraud site

rafik36 on Mar 7, 2013
The Flipcart, which used to be a reliable site, now a days has become an online fraud site, many recent reviews about it in this site itself is a testimony to that. Think I should have read the latest reviews about it before dealing with them.
I ordered a kaspersky internet security software from them by paying Rs 505 through internet banking, on 23-02-2013, they promised me to deliver the thing at least by 27/02/2012,( order No:OD30223081646). they send me a mail indicating confirmation of the order and a tracking ID , with which, they claimed, I can track the shipment of the product. They claimed that it reached kottayam on 5th march, 11 days after ordering the product, but till 7th evening I didn't received the product. Ever since their proposed last date of delivery I used to call their call center, after giving the details of the order they will make you wait for 2 to 5 minutes, then will say, "sorry for the inconvenience, ur product will be delivered to u in two business days", (this will be shameless creatures's dialogue irrespective of how many days after ur order u r calling them, something like it is recorded and played back). Today after 13 days of ordering the product, after many futile phonecalls and E-mails, I called them, and asked them to cancel the order, and was told " we will cancel ur order soon and u will get the refund to ur acount within 10 to 12 working days!!!!!!!!," that is just to transfer back my money to my account!!!!
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Mar 8, 2013 by
balu902