FLY E-146 - Handcent sending or replacing as early as possible.

umesh turankar on Sep 22, 2011
This is to bring to your notice that my phone which has been given for servicing with AL-RAZA Fly service Centre, Nagpur, till date no reply has come and whenever contacted they simply say that the company is not sending the mobile as its work is not over, as my mobile was given for servicing on 21st August 2011 and my set is under warranty.
As I possess two sims one personal and another given by the company, I am finding it very difficult to manage as frequently I cannot change the sim.
So I request you to do the needful by sending or replacing the handset as early as possible.

Model: Fly E146
IMEI/ESN: 911100500032467
IMEL2: 911100500083480
Job Card No: 534 Dt 21-08-2011

Thanks & Regards
Umesh Turankar

Mail id: uturankar@gmail.com

Handcent sending or replacing as early as possible.

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Sep 22, 2011 by
dmary4b

From: Mrs. Mary David

This mail may be a surprise to you because you did not give me the permission to do so and neither do you know me but before I tell you about myself I want you to please forgive me for sending this mail without your permission. I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the will of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly. I need an honest and trust worthy person like you to entrust this huge transfer project unto.

My name is Mrs. Mary David, The Branch Manager of a Financial Institution. I am a Ghanaian married with 3 kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of US$7, 500, 000.00 Dollars. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit last year (i.e. 2010 financial year). I have already submitted an annual report for that year to my head office in Accra-Ghana as I have watched with keen interest as they will never know of this excess. I have since, placed this amount of US$7, 500, 000.00 Dollars on an Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary (Anonymous) to avoid trace.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and 60% would be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your account.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response to me. This is why and only reason why I contacted you, I am willing to go into partnership investment with you owing to your wealth of experience, So please if you are interested to assist on this venture kindly contact me back for a brief discussion on how to proceed.

All correspondence must be via my private E-mail (dmary4love1@yahoo.fr) for obvious security reasons.

Best regards,
Mrs. Mary David.

FLY E-146 - Handcent sending or replacing as early as possible.

Company: FLY E-146