Flying Talk Outsourcing Solution - Defrauding with people by offering them opportunity to open BPO/KPO

viksytaneja on Dec 18, 2011
Hi All

This is to inform that these outsourcing companies like DelhiBPO and Flying Talk (Mr Rohit Kumar)are cheats , I have all the proof that these guyz take money to offer Projects (BPO/KPOS) , also gives advance cheques as prooves that they are not cheat .
But at the end they Harrase you to stop working on the projects and your initial token money that you have paid them will never be returned .

I was offered a project of Ad posting and Rs50,000 were taken against the project and in later stages they started Harrasing to stop the project by paying very less than intended .And later I came to know that no such Project existed and HDFC didnt gave any such Projects to these guys...

These are cheat and if you are frauded too , please come in front and lets file FIR against these guyz..

Regds
Vikram

Comments

D Dec 24, 2011 by
viram564

I completely disagree with this complaint.
I am also working for the same process from flying talk. I have 10 seats in Jaipur.
My first payment was below expectation by next payment was Rs.83, 000/- and 3rd payment was Rs.1, 07, 640/-
My fortnight payment is going 1 lac average.Now I am running 10 seats of Facebook ID creation from Flying Talk.
I am getting weekly payment of 30, 000/- fixed for 3 seats.
I have seen the copy of FIR reports launched by a girl working in Flying Talk who was misbehaved by Mr. Vikram Taneja owner of ONE ROOF CUSTOMER CARE.
I think this complaint by Mr. Vikram Taneja who used to misbehave with the girls working in Flying Talk, there fore your project was stopped.
I will not say anything about Delhi BPO beccause number of frauds have been made by Delhibpo.This company(Delhi BPO) is world famous fraud company.
Even I have recieved a call from HDFC, they have given me an oppurtunity to be Development manager in HDFC.
You guys are most welcome to see my setup in Jaipur.

Vikram Nathawat