fm - PRATUL HONDA SERVICE CENTER SOMAJIGUDA

RameshAlapati
. After you purchase a Honda indeed it is horrible getting good service. Unfortunately I bought a Hond Shine vehicle from Pratul Honda. Everytime getting service done is so painful. I never felt satisfaction with Pratul Honda service at somajiguda . It stops in middle of traffic without any reason. Pickup and mileage is pathetic!!

I strongly recommend people not to buy vehicle from Pratul Honda. Their service men are very inexperience and irresponsible. I recommend going to any roadside mechanic shop, they will charge you less.

DON'T GO THE PRATHUL HONDA SERVICE CENTER AT SOMAJIGUDA

Comments

PATHETIC SERVICE FROM PRATUL HONDA SERVICE CENTER AT SOMAJI GUDA. tTheirs is a spare parts selling centre not a service centre

I have did servicing of the Honda Activa I am using on 22nd March'10
at Somajiguda workshop and at that time I have been charged an
amount of Rs 1400 towards service and other parts replacement. From next
day onwards we had noticed couple of problems like

(1). Petrol leaking from bottom

(2). Indicator lights not working

once again approached the workshop and on their advice changed the Fuel cock assembly ( invoice no 10IW00507) to avoid leaking and brought the vehicle back home. To my surprise, I had noticed the fuel was still leaking and added to that, the bike is not starting, for which I had contated their workshop
and after a lot of follow up sent the technician to check, the technician has checked the leakage
problem and told that it was the oil which was leaking not the petrol ( that means their diagnosis on 06th was wrong and they had unnecessarily changed the fuel cock) and told me to bring activa to the workshop to replace a nut. For the starting problem, he did some thing and started the vehicle and had gone. After he has gone we haven't used the vehicle and today morning when I had tried to start, it hasn't started

I am wondering what they did previously. They never do the right diagnosis and try to solve them .
It appears that theirs is a spare parts selling centre not a service
centre, you wont diagnise the problem properly and recommend
unnecessary spares replacement.

Main point to be noted here is that the petrol/oil was leaking only after servicing was
done them
N May 31, 2012 by
seenukmd

WORST service center in the Hyderabad is PRATUL HONDA@Somajiguda branch.
Mileage will decrease.
They won’t do water service.
Even they won’t change engine oil too.

NOTE: Don’t go to Pratual Honda @ Somajiguda branch.
N Jun 4, 2012 by
seenukmd

1) Before service petrol on, off and reserve functionalities were worked fine and after service it was not worked, even petrol is off also bike is running, if I ask them they are giving suggestion that you have to change it and pay as it is not working.

2) Same thing before service dipper light was worked fine, but after service it was not. If I ask them they are giving suggestion that filament is gone and have to chanage and pay for it.

3) In any servicing center after service mileage should increase but in Pratul it will decrease.

I hope Pratul should recruite experienced workers and staff, other wise customers won't do service their bike next time and they won't recommend to any one.

Road side servicing centers are better than Prathul Servicing@Somajiguda.
N Jun 27, 2014 by
P Krishna Adabala

They suck, servicing is so bad i was not able to drive my bike back home .
They stole my tool kit also, when i asked them they said i need to take my tool kit from my bike and give by bike for servicing it seems .

fm - PRATUL HONDA SERVICE CENTER SOMAJIGUDA