Food & civil supplies Dept. Govt. of NCR Delhi - Ration Misappropriation
Shri Haroon Yusuf,
Hon. Minister , Food and Civil Supplies,
Govt of Delhi.
206-Rouse Avenue, DDU Marg ,
New Delhi - 110002.
Attn. : Sh. R P SEHGAAL
CO. SECY. CUM A.G.M.
Sub :- Misappropriation of ration of Poor Women.
The under given RTI was sent to Mr. Ajay Arora , PIO/ ASSTT. COMM. (WEST) FOOD & SUPPLIES HALL NO. 152 , C- BLOCK , community centre , JANAKPURI New DELHI.
Sent: Sun, 28 March, 2010 1:26:38 PM
Subject: Misappropriation of Ration meant for poor by RATION SHOP.
1. I have been issued a BPL card No.25543098 issued on 14/06/2007.I am working as maid servent & has nothing to depend upon except my meagre utensil cleaning earnings.My husband is drunkered man with no earnings at all.
2. M/s Goyal Khad Bhandar,GH-5,7/577, Paschim Vihar , Delhi. is the ration shop assigned to me to get ration.
3. You will be surprised to know that in the last three years this shop has never been found to be open. Not even a Kg of ration has been given to me by this shop.It looks like that all the ration drawn by this shop from Govt. is sold in the black market.
4, It is my humble request that I may be assigned another ration shop in NIHAL VIHAR which is near to me so that I may be able to take susidised food for my poor family where I am the sole earning member making my ends meet through utensil cleaning.
5. No sooner I listen from you ,I will contact the concerned office .
6. Kindly help this poor lady.Urmila Sharma,GH-12/4,Paschim Vihar, New Delhi -87. Tel. 25275725.
The officer Mr. Ajay Arora instead of verifying the complaint of the poor lady and taking action against the corrupt Shop Keeper, has denied the existence of Ration Card itself.
Under these circumstances what can the poor lady do to get the ration which has been denied to her for three years.
Her only hope now lies with you.
c/o GH-12/4 , Paschim Vihar , New Delhi -87 .Tel 25275725 , 9968286444 .
1. Goyal Khad Bhandar - the ration shop - has appropriated the ration of this poor lady for last three years . You are humbly requested to ask concerned officers to allot her an other shop , so that she could get ration for her children to live.
2. The above complaint was discussed with Sh. Sri Kumar PS to the minister on and as advised by him a letter along with copy of ration card was also sent to the minister for action. Unfortunately, entire Govt. working system has miserably collapsed . Poor man's voice is not heard in this deaf & dumb Govt. machinery of the day . The officials twist the issues on some pretext or the other to help their corrupt shopkeeper friends while ministers go on emphasizing transparency in PDS system - only token lip service but for what gain ultimately.
If in the capital city of India rogue shopkeepers are looting Govt. Ration, God only knows the condition of rest of the country.
The above complaint was discussed with Sh. Sri Kumar PS to the minister on and as advised by him a letter along with copy of ration card was also sent to the minister for action. Unfortunately, entire Govt. working system has miserably collapsed . Poor man's voice is not heard in this deaf & dumb Govt. machinery of the day . The officials twist the issues on some pretext or the other to help their corrupt shopkeeper friends while ministers go on emphasizing transparency in PDS system - only token lip service but for what gain ultimately.
Food & Civil Supplies Minister is not sensitive to public grievances . Otherwise how could it be that complaint being made to him for last four months elicited no response. His PS Mr. Sri Kumar.refused to provide even his email address . Therefore a letter with copy of ration card was sent to the Minister but that too attracted no response.CM too was contacted through email but for no avail. What next should be done ?
INSPITE OF REPEATED COMPLAINTS AT ALL LEVELS OF GOVT. UPTO HIGHEST LEVELFOR THE PAST THREE YEARS, NO BODY IS BOTHERING ABOUT THIS POOR LADY WHO IS LIVING WITHOUT DRUNKARD HUSBAND'S SUPPORT. THIS GOVT. OF THE DAY PROFESSING ITSELF AS COMMON MAN'S GOVT. AL OFFICERS ARE IN COLLUSION WITH THE RATION SHOPKEEPER AND PROTECT HIM WITH ONE EXCUSE OR THE OTHER . GOD SAVE THIS INDIA.
|11 Comments Updated:||Resolve this Complaint||
Post your Comment
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail