Foreign Remittance Department,natwest bank,uk - fraud

sachin mahajan
sir i had received a email from the
Foreign Remittance Department
Natwest Bank regarding the international mobile draw. They told me that i have won 200000 pound sterlings. i gave them the necessary details but they asked me to pay Rs. 49900 for the clearance of my parcel. When i enquired about it, i found that many people had been send the same email and many who had payed the clearance amount were asked to pay Rs.105000 in favour of the following account:
Khalling Shangdar, a/c017101508428, ICICI bank new delhi branch.
i want u to look into the matter and find out the truth.
Here r some details of the person who called me:

MR. RON SANDLER,
[DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT]

The courier agent, Mr. Robert H. Anderson
mobile no.+919650445036

Natwest Bank
104 London Road
GB - Liverpool l3 5nl

Plz. take some action and keep me informed.
Do reply

Comments

confirmation if this email is fraUD - Courier Company on Foreign Remittances,

I just received email from this company stating that i won big amount of money, i just want to verify if this is scam of fraud email, please refer email i received as follows:

Attn: Customer,

Following the outcome of the last meeting held by the board of directors of the Courier Company on Foreign Remittances, it has finally been concluded and approved by the board members that all Foreign Beneficiaries will be receiving their funds in their country of origin via Diplomatic channel.

This is the new arrangement made to enable all the beneficiaries who are unable to come up with the Telegraphic Wire Transfer Requirements. The fund (certified cheque) will be delivered to you as soon as the Diplomat arrives India.

Note: Beneficiaries will be responsible for the handling charges/Non-inspection fee of £500.00 GBP, parcel will be registered to avoid much interrogation from Indian Authority. Upon the arrival of the Diplomat will this payment be made to enable him clear the consignment and sign some vital documents that will back you up from the Diplomatic Enclave before the implementation of the final endorsement which is the release of the parcel, to enable him proceed his journey to your city immediately for the delivery.

Beneficiaries are been advised to adhere to the instructions of the Diplomat for easy receival of the parcel Don't forget this funds is as a result of excess profit made here in my branch in the year 2007.

All Beneficiary in this program have been selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 5, 000, 000 companies and individual E-mail addresses database. Your email address happened to be one of the lucky beneficiary of $£450, 000, 000 GBP (FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFITY THOUSAND GBP).
Lastly, the Diplomat has a limited time to stay in India, therefore, kindly make this handling charge available before his arrival for easy clearing of your parcel.

Bellow is the Diplomat’s names
Diplomat Alex Audley.

All your personal information will be given to him for easy communications
Your contact address in your country of residence.
Full Name.
Address.
Tel.
Fax.
Age.
Marital Status.
Occupation.

Do get back to this office to indicate your readiness to receive your fund through this channel.

Anticipating your urgent response.

Warmest Regards
Global Express Delivery Services.

PS. please send an email if this is scam or fraud, thank you and God Bless.

Dear Sir
I too received a sms that had won a draw from Orange mobile and the money to be given from Natwest bank...the detail is given below Please some one help me to find out the truth.
Adit

E-MAIL: natwestbankplc@f-mail.net
natwestbankplc13@gmail.com

ATTENTION: CLAIMANT,

RE: FUNDRELEASE REQUIREMENTS

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATIONFORM AS WAS SENT IN TO THIS DEPARTMENT. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOURFILE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT AND THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.

INOUR POSSESSION IS A BONDED SUM OF $300, 000.000.00 FULLY INSURED TO ITS REAL VALUE. THIS SUM IS DEPOSITED INYOUR NAME BY ORANGE COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY OF ENGLAND AND SHALL BE REMITTED TO YOU INFULL WITHOUT ANY CONTESTS.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAINDOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS;

- A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD]

-YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM THE FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY (F.S.A) UNITED KINGDOM. CONTACT YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER ( MR PHILIP MARK).

MODE OF TRANSACTION...

-BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
-DIPLOMATIC MEANS OF TRANSFER.
-INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT

AS SOON AS WERECEIVE THE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THEMANAGEMENT BOARDOF NATWEST BANK PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES AND REMIT THETOTAL SUM OF $300, 000.000, 00 IN YOUR CREDIT [ACBK-TEMP/ACC 73065461]TO YOU.

THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON ASPOSSIBLE TO AVOID COMPLICATIONS THAT MAY ARISE FROM DELAYED SUBMISSION.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IN THIS E-MAIL, YOUARE ADVISED TO CONTACT YOUR ORANGE PRIZE ADMINISTRATOR, MR PHILIP MARK FORINTERPRETATION, ASSISTANCE AND FURTHER CLARIFICATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Dr.Tony H Alexander
[DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE]
========================================================================
Mortgages - Spot the difference.WecouldsaveyouÃÆâ€ââ€ΕΎÂ¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚£1, 930inhigherlending charges. 6.8% APR The overall cost for comparison
This E-mail messageis confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message isreceived by anyone other than the addressee, please return the messageto the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from yourcomputer.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Natwest Bank plc does notaccept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission ofviruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure thatthe onward transmission, opening or use of this message andany attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.

No responsibility is accepted by Natwest Bank plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
========================================================================

Dear Sir
I too received a sms that had won a draw from coca cola company england and the money to be given from Natwest bank...
so please help me regarding this
thanking you...

I HAVE RECIEVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON GBP(850, 000.00).I HAVE SEND AN EMAIL FILLING IN THE FOLLOWING DETAILS TO THE GIVEN email id:remitdepartmentnwbk@live.com

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
FAX #: +4487 0974 5743
E-MAIL: remitdepartmentnwbk@live.com
CONTACT PERSON: DR. GREG PETT

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my mobile phone from Tele-Communication Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (850, 000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be approved and remitted to me at the earliest

Yours Faithfully

Mobile Telephone # 9830984159
E-mail address: sghosh8@hotmail.com
Marital Status: MARRIED
Occupation : GOVERNTMENT SERVICE

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHETHER IT IS TRUE AND IT IS AUTHENTICATED BY THE NATWEST BANK.

IT WAS SEND TO US BY TELE-COMMUNICATION WORLD, UK. THE MOBILE NUMBER IS ISSUED UNDER VODAFONE INDIA. THE SUBJECT APPLICATION HAS BEEN MADE AGAINST THE EMAIL AND SMS RECIEVED IS BASED ON YOUR ESTEEMED BANKS PARTICIPATION AND APPROVAL OF GOVERNTMENT OF UK. TRUST THE SUBJECT EMAIL ON WINNING OF PRIZE MONEY IS AUTHENTIC AS PER THE SCHEME AND DIRECTIVE OF NATWEST BANK DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE, VODAFONE UK AND GOVERNTMENT OF UK.INFORMATION AS GIVEN WITH REFERENCE TO PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION SHOULD ONLY BE USED FOR REMITTANCE AS APPROVED YOUR BANK AND GOVERNTMENT OF UK.SINCE THIS AWARD ALSO INVITES INCOME TAX PAYMENT AS SUCH YOUR REPLY AND AUTHENTICATION IS REQUIRED.

AWAITING YOUR REPLY FOR NEEDFUL.

I too have received a similar sms on my mobile phone claiming that I have won 2, 50, 000 pounds in 2009 Demo(SHELL) INT'L Draw from Natwest Bank. I sent my bank account number and other personal details via an application form after which they sent me the following reply on e-mail:-

Natwest Bank Plc
E-mail: foreignremittancedept@nwestb-liverpool.net
natwestbank04@cooltoad.com

Attention:Sasanka Sekhar Ghatak
The remittance of your fund £250, 000.00, to your India bank account

THE NATWEST BANK MANAGEMENT HAVE RECEIVED THE FORM AND CONFIRMED YOUR IDENTITY, BE INFORMED THAT
THE NATWEST BANK TELEX REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT HAVE APPROVED OF THE UPLIFTING OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR
RECEIVING ACCOUNT, AND YOU ARE TO REMIT THE SUM OF( 765)EQUIVALENT TO(58, 063 INR) TO OUR MANAGEMENT BEING FEE FOR YOUR
PROGRAMMING WHICH INCLUDES THE PROCUREMENT OF A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION, STATUTORY RECOGNITION
CERTIFICATE AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM THAT CERTIFY THAT YOU HAVE COMPLIED TO THE SECTIONS AND PROVISION
OF THE CONSTITUTION OF UNITED KINGDOM.

A NOMINATED ATTORNEY FROM THE NATWEST BANK MANAGEMENT LEGAL DEPARTMENT WILL HAVE THE DOCUMENTS
PROCURED AND WE (CAN NOT DEDUCT) FUNDS FROM YOUR VALUED SUM BECAUSE IT IS DORMANT, WHICH ALLOWS NO
TRANSACTION, NO TRANSFER FEATURES UNLESS YOUR ACCOUNT IS REACTIVATED

YOU ARE ADVISED TO REMIT FUNDS TO THE NAME BELOW UPON CONFIRMATION OF THE REMITTANCE IT WILL SIGNAL
THE IMMEDIATE UPLIFTING OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR RECEIVING BANK.
WE WILL INFORM YOU IMMEDIAETLY YOUR NEW BANK ACCOUNT IN OUR BANK IS ACTIVATED AND IT WILL TAKE MAXIMUM OF 48HRS, AND ALL THE NECESSARY BANKING DETAILS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY YOUR NEW BANK ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE TO ENABLE YOU ACESS AND TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR LOCAL BANK IN YOUR COUNTRY INDIA SUCH PASSCODE AND PASSWORD.

HERE IS THE CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT IN INDIA IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO REMIT YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES OF (765GBP) EQUIVALENT TO(58, 063 INR)AND
SEND TO US THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR (250, 000.OO GBP) IMMEDIATELY.

ACCOUNT NAME: KAWLCHUANI
ACCOUNT NO: 30582795828
PAN NO: BATPK3315E
BANK:STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)

PLEASE BEAR WITH OUR MANAGEMENT, WE SERVE YOU BETTER.
If you have any problem do not fail to contact us immediatley on +447031828608
Mr.Anthony Frank
Director Foreign Remittance Dept Natwest Bank plc
United Kingdom.

Sir, I want to know whether all these things are authentic or not at the earliest. If not please take suitable steps to trace this fraud as many have reported the same complaints.

courier not recieved parcel - sri lakshmi automobiles

iam booking a parcel in delhi on 2-06-09 to khammam still iam not receiving our parcel

today 9-06-09

so iam very dissopointed your service

every time iam facing this problem in courier secvice

I too recieved a sms saying i won GBP 1000000.00. I want to enquire if this is a scam.
See email below

From: TMobile Draw <tdraw4@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/6/3
Subject: Certificate And Reference Letter to F.S.A.REF:[TMUK-091511]
To: Priscilla <cilla078@gmail.com>

Dear Winner,

Following the Bank's e-mail to you {with a copy sent to us}, I wish to inform you that I am happy that they have approved your application for payment.

Based upon this, they have asked for a copy of your Certificate of Award. We are done with the production of this Certificate, I have sorted yours out from our awards department and a scan copy is also attached to this mail, i have also forwarded a copy to the Bank for their reference.

I advise you also send them a scan copy of your Identification document.

The Bank also requires a Fund Release Order [F.R.O] to release your fund to you. This is to be obtained from any of the Regional Offices of the Financial Service Authority here in England. I do not know if you can be able to come to UK in person to obtain this document considering the time constraint and costs associated with Visa Processing and Air Tickets. You can contact the Financial Services Authority on the Below Contact email;

Financial Services Authority
25 the north colonnade, Canary whart, London
E14 5hs United Kingdom
Tel: +4470929805083
Consultant E-mail Address: Oscar@fsacontroller.org.uk

So that they can assist you in issuing the Document required by the Bank, I have attached a Reference Letter to this email, in which you have to send to them for Acknowledgment, while requesting for the F.R.O from them, do not fail to give them your personal information and contact Telephone numbers for easier communication. Also tell them that this is a matter of urgency. They are the responsible Department for issuance of the F.R.O and shall issue you the Fund Release Order as per your request.

On your provision of the mentioned documents, the Bank shall effect the remittance of your fund to you. Should you have any questions, do not fail to get back to me immediately.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Isaac
(Promoter T-Mobile)

The barclays bank of UK, Manchester said they send my inherited fund in RBI Delhi i want to know that is it true or scam. they ask me money for activate my account in India in RBI.I am already opened my account in Barclays bank. i want your help they give me 72 working hour.so plz immidiate reply me.

sir i had received a email from the Orange Communications Services Limited
regarding the international mobile draw. They told me that i have won 3000000 US DOLLAR . i gave them the necessary details .
i want u to look into the matter and find out the truth.
Here r some details of the person who called me: I GOT FOLLOWING MESSAGE

Dear Winner,

We are in receipt of your provided details and wish to thank you for your Co-operation. Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your Fund Release Application. You can either receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Account in your Locality or by means of a Certified International Bank Draft.

You are advised to send the fund release Letter below to the Remittance Department of Natwest Bank Plc on remittance.natwestbank@f-mail.net so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

``IF YOU TAKE NO RISK, SO YOU ARE TAKING A BIG RISK.``

Last 16/6/09 I got a Mobile Message that I have won 250000.00 Pounds in 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAW ... TO CLAIM UR PRIZE CONTACT DR. PEDRO VIA E-MAIL claimdept03@live.com
They inform me that my total fund is being secuired and I have to open a A/C to that bank. Accordingly I do all process... after that I came to know that above company usedto send this type message. Actyaly I want to know what is truth and why this same things happen again and again. UK Govt. immediately take the necessary action to stop this. I am asking what is the solution ??? !!! ...

Apurba Lal Ray

I have received message from Exxon Mobil Corporation, UK of winning Mobil Draw.They directed us to collect from you.Your bank official Dr Jonathan Harry, Director International Remittance Department has sent confirmation Email and asked us to remit GBP 2, 250 towards bank transfer service charge to release the fund.The following is the mail received.I sent this E-mail after seeing all these complaints.Please do me this favour by confirming this below Email is genuine.

NatWest logo
Tel #: +44 - 7010752709, +44 - 7023063984
Fax #: +44 - 870479 5649
E-mail: ukfundrelease@live.com

Attn: Vedicherla Ravi Kumar,

We Acknowledge Receipt of Your Email.

However, We Require - A Fund Release Order [F.R.O] From The Financial Services Authority.

Which You Must Provide In Order To Make Your Claim Totally Legal, According To The Relevant Status;
As Soon As We Receive The Complete Transfer Requirements Mentioned Above, The Management Board Of NatWest Bank Plc Will Complete All Claim Processes And Remit The Total Sum Of £450, 000.00 [Four Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds] In Your Credit Temporary Account [ ACBK-TEMP/ACC 73065461 ] To You.

If There Is Anything That You Fail To Understand In This E-Mail, You Are Advised To Contact Your Claims Agent In ExxonMobil Award Department, Dr Solomon Orton On: exxonawd@live.com For Assistance And Further Clarification.

Yours Truly,

Dr Jonathan Harry
[Director International Remittance Department]

SCAM? - remittance department

I have received several emails from Remittance Department, Mr. Stephen Brown that I have money from an inheritance that is in Nat'l West Bank, London and that I am to send $320.00 to the bank to activate the account and I'll get the $320.00 back.
I would like to know if this is a scam.

I got this email from orange ...comm, below is the mail details, pls let me know is it true, 99% i am not believing this

Orange Communications Services Limited
=========================================================================================
Corporate Headquarters, 90 Station Road, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 7LT - UK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Winner,

Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in UK as a sealed Bulk Deposit in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your Fund release. You can either receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Account in your Locality or by means of a Certified International Bank Draft/Cheque.

You are advised to send the fund release Letter below to the Remittance Department of Natwest Bank Plc on rem.natwestbk@yahoo.com so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

THE REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
NATWEST BANK PLC
2 EASTCHEAP, LONDON
EC3M 1AE - UNITED KINGDOM
E-MAIL: rem.natwestbk@yahoo.com
FAX: +44 700 593 8633

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Email from Orange Telecommunications Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum ($ 3 Million United States Dollars) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest. I shall let you know how I wish to receive my fund when you get back to me.

Yours Faithfully
(Your Full Name)

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Confidentiality must be maintained to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
Philip Mark.

I write you that I have a winner of prize 250000 GBP and i have completed all the procedurec and deposited the fee for account opening and after that i got email you have get F.R.O from British high court that fee also i have deposited. after getting F.R.O. they will transfer the above fund to our india bank account whithout asking any transfer fee from me, if asked me what sureity is there they are depositing the above fund into my india account, please i need clarificaion in th above matter after depositing the transfer fee my fund is not transfer what shall i do, kindly give useful suggestion to me.

maruthirah s.
Kolcutta

I receved a message in my mobile on 13.6.2009 that I have won the prize amounting to Rupees GBP 450, 000 in the Exxon Mobil International Monthly Mobile Draw (Pin#:EM2009UK).
So, I want to know whether it is true or false, Please make me confirm as soon as posible.

Note
The sender of message has not mentioned their website. They only includ their Address- International Remittance Department, NatWest Bank Plc, 60 Portland Street, Manchester M1 4QT, England, UK
Tel- 0044-7010752709, 7023063984
Fax- +44-870479 5649
Dr, Soloman Orton
Tel- 0044-8712344309
Your's
MD. Washil

Sir
i also recieve an e-mail one from exxon mobil corporation and other from bank namely natwest bank plc. that wants the banking information of me . Is it right.

yours faithfully
deepak karmakar

Dear sir
I am a church pastor. I received the mail from a girl stating that she lost her family (Rwanda) by gun shot by the rebels.
now she is at Senegal in the refuge camp and her late father had deposited 3.7millian US dollers.She wants to get that money.she wanted me to be a foreign trustee and I need to send the transaction fee around 56, 700Rs .I dont know Is it correct Can I help her.
Please mail me.I can send all the details of her.

Antony raj K.M

dear sir,
i have receive e-mail that i win 500, 000 pound in uk mobile prize. its true or not.please informed me the e-mail is------------------

Petroleum Development Company Englandhttp://www.its-salt.com/Images/Popa%20consort%20logos/ChevronLogo.jpg

=============================================================================
Chevron Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom
Dear Singh,

We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to thank you for your kind co-operation. Your prize money of Great British Pounds (GBP) 500, 000 is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in the U.K in a temporary offshore account coordinates and shall be redirected to you on the Approval of your payment by the authorising council.

You will receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] Cheque or bank draft (Via paid Courier Service) as well as Direct Cash payment ( Cash system by agent ) to you in your locality.

However, the 2009 Chevron U.K World Wide Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Chevron Petroleum Development Company (CPDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

All we need from you within the next 24 hours is your informations for us to start processing your immediate claims from the nominated financial institution in London .

This is to officially inform you that you have being accredited for payment, by CHEVRON INTL MOBILE AWARD BONANZA claims department.

With the receipt of your mail, we have began the process of remitting your prize to you.

IN THIS REGARDS YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO OUR OFFICE FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR WINNING CASH PRIZE AS ALL WINNERS ARE EXPECTED TO COME IN PERSON MAKE THEIR CLAIM.

IN CASE YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO VISIT US IN OUR OFFICE DUE TO YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES WE CAN ALSO EMPLOY THE SERVICES OF OUR SISTER COMPANY (COURIER DIVISION} THAT WILL ASSIST IN MAKING DELIVERY TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY .

BELOW IS THE CONTACT DETIAL OF AFFILIATED COURIER DIVISION, FOR YOU TO CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY, IF YOU CANNOT COME DOWN.

SWIFT - COURIER SERVICE
Link House, 1C CHURCH STREET,
WHITECHURCH, HANTS,
RG28 7AD ENGLAND.".

You are to immediately contact the courier company through the dispatch officer MR. DAVID WHITE via email on:
Email: scourierlondon@gmail.com dispatch@swiftcourier.20m.com
TEL:+44 871 245 6484
FAX:+44 (0)871 247 2412

Provide the officer with the following details while contacting the courier company:

1.Complete names
2.Mobile number
3.Occupation and Phone Number
4.Mailing Address ( Complete Residential address State and Country)

5.Age
6. Marrital Status
7. A scanned copy of your international passport or driving license(Valid) via email or fax(+44 (0)871247 2412).

Quote your pin code CHEV-012009 in all correspondence to the dispatch officer.

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: CHEV-012009

Best Regards,