France Vita Natura Pvt Ltd - The product is really fantastic

Ashwathi
I am Ashwathi working for a reputed International MNC.As my Profession is very respectable and high, my physique should also suit that.But I look so short and stout.I really felt very bad about my external appearance.Even i felt ugly to see me in the mirror.At that time I came to know about FRANCE VITA NATURA PVT LTD while leafing through a famous magazine"FEMINA".The advertisement was really appealing and i got attracted towards it.Then I called the CSE and enquired about the product details.The product was BIOCAPTOL.It was prepared from pure Pineapple extracts without the addition of the chemical agents.At first i was quite suspicious about that product.But I followed all the procedures.And day by day I realized the weight loss in my body.At last to my great surprise I reduced my fat Content and now my physique is really superb to look at.Thanks to France Vita Natura.

Comments

Interesting. Could you please let me know what diet regimen and exercise routine should be combined with the product to get optimum results.

hi, I am 35 yrs old & been diagnosed with premature menopause, so will it be ok to consume these medicine, also my height is 5.2'' & weight is 51kgs, I need to loose 5 kgs. Am Hypothyroid & on medication, & under control, any partuicular diet that i should be following for quick results & any particular exercise.
how soon will i get to see the results, I live in singapore so is it availabe here or need to get it from India, pondicherry or it's available in other parts of India as well.
vibha
Mandeep

Hi..any one tell me how can i but it..and from where i can buy it..
sweety

i am from qatar where can i get vita natura in qatar.
Deepa

Hi, I want know there is any side-effects.

I am a nursing mother and i do breast feed my baby. my baby is only one month old. and i delivered my baby by CS. Can i go for franch vita natutra at this time? or will there be any side effect for my baby and me?

Pl send me the details about this product. I live at Qatar

I want to lose around 5 kgs. Please let me know what are the side-efforts of the doses and where can i find it. Also what are the charges for the same.
D
mac

all bullshit
sunita

nursing mothers cannot take france vita natura..you can start once you wean your baby...
Nila

Hi Ashwathi,

I am planning to recommend this product for my sister. I too came across an add in a magazine and found good. But I came to know that nearly 6 tablets has to be taken each day which is looking bit problamatic for me. Could you please tell me whether you was proned to any side effects after intaking this medicine. Can we maintain the weight even after we complete this course? Your answers would be very helpful for me. Thanks

I am 30 kg overweight. I want to take product, so i want to know side effects and cost

i am 25kg over weight. I want to know the details and how to get the product. also the cost of the product. i am in chennai.
sweety

i am 25kg over weight. I want to know the details and how to get the product. also the cost of the product. i am in punjab [india].plz reply me soon .

Please let me know about the side effects if any of your product. I want to lose 5 kgs. I also would like to know the diet chart while i will be taking the medicine.

Your early reply in this matter is much obliged.

regards

Jyothi Prasad
D
rachel

Wat was your diet and how many tablets u took before every meal? pls help as i too have ordered the tablets and even after one month of taking the tablet i have not loss even 1 kgs i was promised by the company that i can lose between 15 to 20 kgs in 25 days, , but for me its not working... Kindly helf
u_d52

There is one thing ia would like to ask is the medicine biocaptol of french vita natura of pinapple extract ok to be taken by a person of age 65 years to reduce weight .I would like some one to suggets to me is it safe at that age .
Kotwal

It is fake! It does not work! I have tried and did not loose even 1/2 a kg!

hi, i really want 2 know is this fake.i m getting confuse now plz telll me is this have any side_effects
i think u r making fool all of them
Kotwal

I started taking it on Last Friday, have been taking as per the prescribed doses, 6 tablets in a day, but there is no change in my weight! I feel very cheated! I feel like to the consumer forum with my complaint! Thank fully, I have not noticed any side effects so far...

France Vita Natura Pvt Ltd - The product is really fantastic