FRENCH COURIER EXPRESS - not yet delivered

NITHUNA on Feb 9, 2012
RESCEPTED SIR,

I SENT A COURIER FROM CHENNAI FRENCH COURIER OF SHENOY NAGAR BRANCH, ON 02.02.2012

FROM

40/814/9 SRINIVAS NAGAR,
3RD LINE,
KURNOOL,
PIN CODE:518004.(ANDRA PRADESH)

THE COURIER HAS NOT YET REACHED THE DESTINATION. SO I REQUEST YOU TO SEND ME ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY COURIER TO MY MAIL ID "nithu_rain@yahoo.co.in".

thanking you,
V.DEEKCHANA

Comments

with ref num 2400226995 has not delivered till now it has send from chennai to viajyawada. pleas esolve the issue
D Oct 5, 2012 by
shanku_8

sir
i sent a courier through franch express network vide no1300221204on 15-9-2012to tirupati from chennai.the courier point was located at saligramam.
it seems the courier has not reached tirupati inspite of lapse of 15 days.
we have made several phone calls to madras office without any correct reply informing us where the courier is lying or whether it is depatched.
the courier is addressed to the assistant executive officer TTD TIRUMALA-517504.THE SENDER IS K.BHASKAR RAO C-184 PHASE II VANASTHALIPURAM HYDERABAD-500070.
I REQUEST YOU TO VERIFY THE SAME AND INTIMATE BY MAIL
MY MAIL ID IS shanku_8@yahoo.com
imay be constrained to resort to legal means if no reply is received
k bhaskar rao.
N Oct 14, 2014 by
xnine

Sir / Madam

I have booked one cover at your Bangalore Basavanagudi Branch on 11-10-2014 addressed to Tirupati name Kalpana W/o
Raghavendra vide docket no. 47022929435. Till now it has not reached. In that cover papers containing the my daughter
study certificates for their interview.

Please ask your tirupati branch office deliver the same immediately

Please note my mobile No. 9741301052 or Tirupati mobile No. 09347501097

Thanks and regards

Hope I may get good news regarding delivery

Prasad