FRIENDSHIP CLUB of INDIA fraud fake cheaters money eaters - fraud fake cheaters money eaters FRIENDSHIP CLUB OF INDIA

rahul
FRIENDSHIP CLUB OF INDIA

clickindia .com
dating site
Location : West Bengal » Kolkata

Posted on : 14-Apr-2009

Are you looking for Friendship, Love, Enjoyment & Fun, Intimate Relation with Broadminded Males, Females & Couples from your city? Then join with us as early as possible. We are a leading Registered FRIENDSHIP CLUB of India with License since 2001. We have almost 10000 registered Males, Females & Couple members from all over India. We have network in all metro cities like Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad etc. We can fulfill your requirement & desire. After subscription of your membership you will get a list of members (females & couples) including their contact numbers. You can make Friendship, Love, Intimate Relation with them, can enjoy & have fun with them. All of our members are well educated and belongs to a good & high class family. If you are really interested to get these wonderful & sexy ladies as friends, then contact with us as early as possible. We assured you 100% satisfaction. Join us for betterment.

Contact : SANJIB / SHIBANI
Mobile : 9836703552 [Send Free SMS]
Phone : 9903651867/9903158625
Address : Dum Dum, Kolkata

Comments

rahul

fraud fake cheaters money eaters FRIENDSHIP CLUB OF INDIA - fraud fake cheaters money eaters FRIENDSHIP CLUB OF INDIA

fraud fake cheaters money eaters FRIENDSHIP CLUB OF INDIA

Phone : 9903651867/9903158625
Address : Dum Dum, Kolkata
mahavir

Also Julie Frienship Club in Pune is fake

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i want 2 join the friendshipclub...m in kolkata...

iwanna to be frnd with only teenaged girls...adolecent also

For Friendship

Cheaters Club

i am rahul jaiswal . i am indian . i am like sex. from lucknow . my age 29 year, i am single man. i like sexy woman and girls any age . so friendship call me late night 09307361493 per any age call me . i love sex . i am rich woman time pass . my help you thank you .
khader

i want 2 join friend club in bangalore and chennai . i like 2 have good friends and have sex sex with them female only.
anand9

hiiiiiiiiiiii i am ajay from aurangabad maharastra all girls and aunties intrested to friendship so pls call me 09028233479
sanjay

I want to join your friend ship club for enjoyment with beautiful girls/women and earning money. please write on my email no.sanjay160209@gmail.com

I want to join u. Tell me how can i join U. call me 9614583836 or mail me

please contact me as i need to talk to u mr.sanjib

i am male 28yrs seek friendship with girls only send email mailto_senbizz@rediffmail.com
see u there
Rahul

i am rahul sharma. i am indian . i am like sex. from jaipur . my age 35 year, i am married man. i like sexy woman and girls any age . so friendship maile me rahuls.sharma94@gmail.com . i love sex .

hi like sex i want any sexy female
ASLAM

i wanna 25 years whitesh slim personality and intrested in having fun with femalescan contact in any time 9396366051
aslam

I want to join your friend ship club for enjoyment with beautiful girls/women and earning money. please write on my email noi.reeyazrizi@yahoo.com contact no.9396366051
lucky

they all are not friendship club but also "pay friendship club"

I am 30male from agra. I like sex.i want money by sex
Manoj

Hello i belong to jaipur i want to join it for good friendship and sex tell me how i can join it where is ur office in jaipur