Friendship Clubs — Beware of Friendship clubs

samir
Hi Samir here.
I was cheated by Friendship club.They will ask u to pay some amt in their ICICI or HDFC bank & will commit u tht they wud introduce you to local females seeking males but once u deposit the amt . they will not even respond ur phone call.
I am one of the victim of such type of friendship club called SIMRAN Friendship club in hyd.I got carried away after seeing an AD in DECCAN CHRONICLE..
Friendship club name : SIMRAN
Phone nmbr :9705651389

Complaint comments  192 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

thanks guys..ur experience saved me frm goin ahead in this...i feel sorry 4 u..but u have saved smeone life n future..n money as well...even i was asked to deposit 2000rs in icici..thank god i read this b4 goin ahead...

Friendship Club — Fraud

The above company has taken Rs. 2000 and has promised to provide me with the Numbers for friendship.

There contact number is 9769143101, Name Avantika.

Please help!!!
What the above complain mentioned is very true. I can provide some numbers and Names who are cheating people because of the the male weakness. Deccan chronicle should take a note of it.

Following are the CHEATS.

PREM FRIENDSHIP - Sunita 09953948277
Hello Friendship - 09990929304, 09990829297 (Shilpa - 9841911294)
I was cheated by a friendship club "Bangalore Entertainment services" in assosciaton with Goodtimes.com. giving advertisement in news papers like - Bangalore mirror, indian express, Hindu etc., After depositing money, no response from people representing the company. I kindly request people to be beware of this company as it is total "Bogus company" and not to loose money.
I`m also one amoung the victim of friendship club by name Aarthi Friendship Club Mumbai. Please take action against all such in Bangalore as well. they says as they are registerd with good times.com etc., and cheat people in thousands.
hi hello
call me now mo.no.9773689024
hi
hello friends
iam paly boy plz call me now 9773689024.
HI RAJ HERE.

DO NOT JOIN ANY CLUB ITS FAKE. THEY SAY THEY WILL MEET U TO SINGLE OR MARRIED LADIES. BUT ALL ARE BOGUS.

REGARDS

RAJ
uhuhrthtrhtrf
I also come across a such club which took money from me and never revert back even after that they have stoped picking my phone. The details are as fellows

Kamal Sharma
SBI a/c no 4580101413312
Tinsukia (Assam)

Contact Name : Manoj Kumar
Phone : +91 9207021595

So dear please be carefull to do the dealing with this type of Friendship Clubs
I`m also one amoung the victim of friendship club by name Malayasian Friendship Club - Mumbai. Please take action against all such club. they says as they are registerd and cheat people in thousands.
his name i Parveen
& his Mobil No : 09867245993
yes...i called up this no 9841911294.She immediately asked me to deposit 5000 rs to he rno... guys dont lost ur money for these kind of cheters...
the number 9841911294 is really a damm cheater. i was also cheated by this no (9841911294). not only us, many and many of the peoples were cheated by this number. this girl used to say his name as sonia, shilpa and what ever she likes... she talks too friendly and asks for money. i think she even has a gang. they are heartless peoples. they will use our weakness and cheat money. i am really afraid and i dont know how many persons were affected by this girl. dont ever pick call from this number (9841911294)
Hi Sahil here,

Yes! what samir said is absolutely correct because I am also one amount the victim of friendship clum name Simran Friendship. They asked me to pay 5000 in the ICICI bank and now they are not responding to my phone even they have switched off their mobiles. Please be aware of this friendship club because samir was one of the victims and me too...Dont call them nor do agree to their words because they are the cheaters and they will take away your money without any information about them...

Thank you.
Y u guys wanna go to these brothels...concentrate on your studies and career and your family...think about the family behind you...someone is waiting for you at home who need you in good and bad times. why you want to waste your money, time and self respect. Try and be a good citizen, a good brother, a good husband, a good son and a loyal friend.
hi i was also cheated by the SIMRAN friendship club they also told me to depost the Rs7500/- in the icici bank now they are not picking up the calls, they are nothing.
hi,

i am aryan, i am from bangalore.i was also cheated by a friendship club in bangalore by a female name Kushi the mobile number is 9873834293 and another female name Nidhi Mob number 9711734395 please beware of them they are all cheaters they told me to deposit 3000 rd in ICICi accnt and then the made me wait for 2 & 1/.2 hrs then they asked me to deposit another 5000 rs wich would be a fees for hotel valid for 6 mnths i smelled something fishy but have lost 3000 rs so please BEWARE of these FRIENDSHIP CLUBS.I would request the NEWSPAPERS to please not entertain such ADVERTISEMENTS where people are getting DUPPED from these LURRING ads.
I was just browsing net and found this website one thing I want to say, I don't know why the young guys are attract to these fraud friendship clubs. It's simply inferiority complex. Its better go for your carrier and once you achieve your goals, you will get a lot of romance and other material you desire.
no geuinine friendship club is there name shalini friendsship club name sujatha 09930691052 only ask but dont give the money if you drop the money it will be gone 100 percent

Friendship Clubs - Beware of Friendship clubs