Future Capital - Additional Charges of cheque bounce and penalty

dushyant1000 on Nov 21, 2011
Hello

I had taken a 0% interest loan (ref no CL269852) from Future Capital to purchase a Fridge. All my EMIs were paid by ECS. Due to some problem from their side first two EMIs, I had paid by cash. Now after one year, when I applied for home loan, I came to know that they have some pending cheque bounce and penalty charges against me, which even I was not aware. Now after sending my bank statements for the said months and repeated calling to their toll free number, neither they confirm that I have to pay the money nor they clear the charges. Every time they will say that we are forwarding your request on priority basis but they refuse to give number of their manager or concern department. Now eventually tired of calling them, I have decided to pay the money and get clearance. I hope Future Capital will not harass their customer in the similar manner and urge all the customers to be careful with Future Capital loans.

Comments

Complainant3015211 Future Capital  - India

I still did not receive my FCH IPO Refund.

App Number :71860873
Amt :48960

Please help me in this regard.

Satish
M:9980196345
Pramod Ande Future Capital  - India

future capital IPO refund - Future Capital

I did not get the refund of Future Capital. My details are as below:

Name: Pramod Ande
Application No. 71106847

Please let me know how to get the refud status.

Bhavna sharma Future Capital  - India

IPO refund not received till now after number of follow up - Future Capital

Please ifnd the details of my applicaion. I didn't get my refund till now.

Number : 4776481-1
Ceque Number : 37719, Axis Bank, Ujjain (M. P.)
Amount 24, 480/-
Demat A/c No. : 12017500001897.

Please do the needful as ealry as possible.

Bhavna Sharma - 9977259813
srinivas_k4u Future Capital  - India

Refund not yet received - Future Capital

I have applied for Future Capital Issue with the amount of 12, 240.00 with the cheque no. 931754 of Ing Vysya Bank, and its application number is 51993341 plz veryfy about this and give me status on my mail id regarding this. And my postal address is
K.Santhosh Kumar, Hno:1-2-45, Kamareddy, Dist:Nizambad 503111.
N Jan 5, 2013 by
deepthinair

I am, A future capital customer my cheque has been bounced. says cheque has been i got MSG saying unpaid cheque has been returned but i has sufficient balance in my bank and OK i asked them to reproduce the check they say no by default 12th to 20th once again the cheque would be produced i have to maintain the balance till then. i totally disappointed with this kind of service to the customers. my bank says if they re-produce the cheque we would accept and not charge u any further . but future capital is not ready to do that and i have to run around to pay the bounce charges they are not ready to debit from account or to come and collect the cash.

NOTICE : Think twice and take suggestion before getting in touch with this capital first bank loan .

Santhosh R
N Jan 24, 2013 by
govind1011 Future Capital  - Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Two-Wheeler Loan Percentage inquiry - Future Capital

Two-Wheller Loan Percentage inquiry is bull shit in Future capital Bank. All Employees only take request at High priority. No respond from them. Shame on Future capital Bank process.
N Jan 24, 2013 by
govind1011 Future Capital  - Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India

hi,

My name is Govind. I just want to know at what Percentage future capital is giving two wheller loan???????????????
N Feb 22, 2013 by
Siddharth Yedery

I also had taken a loan from Future Capital. And I am also facing the same problem. The entire CIBIL report is spoilt.

I would never recommend anyone from taking a loan from Future Capital

N Mar 22, 2013 by
yogesh777

Hi, My name is Yogesh Singh, contact 9711479842.

In my case, Future capital financed a loan of 8000 and 2 EMIs cleared successfully from my Bank. After that they started to make collection calls to me for a 3rd EMI. I maintain sufficient balance in my bank and my bank does not show any bounce payment or charges. Future Capital keep calling and talking in abusive language with me insisting to pay by cash. I told them to take full money and close the matter but return my loan papers, so I can be sure that they will not do any further fraud or calls. In return they told me to pay 1000 penalty and I refused. Now they are sending me another letter in which they claim to owe me 25000. I have never entered into any agreement of 25000 with them.

Please someone help against these fraudsters.
N Sep 2, 2013 by
vk121

I took loan for my fridge from Future Capital. These crooks had put teh ECS against wrong Utiltiy code which cannot be active on my account.After calling up so many times they agreed to pay by cheque and i paid all installments intime but before last installment they called and said i have some outstanding unpaid amount which is against bounce payment. For payment their executives are calling and using abusive language. I must say this kind of firm shuld be closed rite now. It's better to go for reputed firms for loan's .
N Sep 6, 2013 by