Gaba 9980 - DO NOT PURCHASE ANY MOBILE FROM S.H.MUMTAZUDDIN

anonymous-kolkata on Jan 5, 2011
I have purchased a GABA mobile(8880) on 26/06/2010 from S.H.MUMTAZUDDIN though I want to take NOKIA mobile.But from the sales counter a salesman forced me to take GABA mobile which is MUMTAZUDDIN's own product(basically Chinese set).From the next 2nd day problem has encountered when the set was found defective.Till 13/09/2010,I have visited at least 12 times,but the set has not become problem free.Now the set is submitted in the shop.4 times battery was changed.Last time when we visited the shop,the shop manager Mr.Yourself insulted me and said that I was lying that I have visited for the problem of the set.One day I stood for 3 hours,but they didn't provide me the proper service.When I visited the shop I noticed that they are making fools the customers very cleverly and tactically takes money from the customers.They deny to replace the set with any other branded set of same price or more costly,though we are agree to give the excess money. people are victimized buying GABA-9980 too.

SO PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANY MOBILE FROM S.H.MUMTAZUDDIN, KOLKATA.

Because the same case happens with other sets also.

Comments

AMIT BHARDWAJ Gaba 9980  - India

REGARDING A SALESMAN - DOLPHIN MOBILE CARE

Respected sir or madam,
I am running a shop near naraina ring road wz-152. A saleman of your company name as Ranjeet is supllying vodafone coupons in this area, sir i want to inform you that he is very irresponsible and lazy, when he came in the morning and collect money for easy recharge most of the time he say that he doesnt have easy recharge value, and say that i will recharge after some time, after that the value is not tramsfer in our easy recharge phone at the time, and we continiously make calls on his cell either he is not pic up the phone or switch off his cell. Sir and the other problem is that he is used very harsh and abusive language. I request to you that please take some serious action against him he is spoiling our business and your company reputation.

Thanking you,
mb no-9899912217
D
vijay kumar bhardwaj Gaba 9980  - India

Respected Sir or Madam,

I am using the Dolphin prepaid Mobile and avail the facility of caller tune. Before the five or six days, i wanna deactviate the faciltiy. I had been call to custmer care for help, then they suggest me to sms on a number 56262, i was followd the guildline, but my problem is solve till now, i'm regularly touch with them but they not listen to me and cut my phone or said me wait for while and cut the phone. Pleaase do the needfull.

Vijay Kumar Bhardwaj
N Jan 5, 2011 by
anonymous-kolkata

They are serves completly fake and old stocked products

they misguide and mislead people with false warranty services.

PLEASE DON'T BUY GABA phones.
N Feb 8, 2011 by
joinhands all  - Tamil Nadu, India

Any issues - all

Dear Complaintant,
In case of any complaint against any Instury any type please do mail me at desirenation@gmail.com,i will have the same sorted from my end ASAP.
Indian
A Feb 26, 2011 by
limitation7

Ya ! i agree with your suggesation and don't puurchase any mobile not only GABA also branded phones from S.H.MUMTAZUDDIN cause they making fool to his customer when i was visited their shop for Nokia 5235 comes with music phone they force me to purchase GABA phone.
A May 12, 2011 by
nirmalya_chandra

Absolutely YES

They making their customer fools. I wanted to purchase branded phone but they forced me to purchase GABA and now when I am facing several problem they simple deny me to provide services.
D May 21, 2011 by
adeelhasan

i disagree with this because i am using gaba q33, from last 6 months, and it is working fine and i am really happy with their service, it depends upon customer to customer, and their thinking.
N May 22, 2011 by
anassu_007 Gaba 9980  - United Arab Emirates

call history - anas

I am having idea connection and my number is 9656271178.
I want to knows all call details and sms if possible from 01/04/2011 to 22/05/2011 from my mobile
A Jun 1, 2011 by
banty aggusted

YES THEY MAKING FOOL TO CUSTOMER
A Jun 6, 2011 by
lekhansaha

S.H. Mumtazuddin cheated the customers, i wanted to purchase branded mobile phone but they foced to purchse GABA, within 2days it is malfunctioning, there have so many noise in microphone with incoming and outgoing services, front camera inactive from the very first day.Their customer service centre also very busy because of famous GABA, my mobile deposited into their customer centre last 15 days but still now no information is coming from their end.Someone happy with GABA but it was for the arrival time only, now they using their good will and cheated their customer. BE CAUSIOUS ABOUT GABA AND S.H. MUMTAZUDDIN.
L.SAHA.
A Jun 21, 2011 by
ranjan8021

I also agree with above comments.Same problem arise so don't describe again.
I again say S.H. Mumtazuddin cheated all time with customer.It never continued be careful.
Ranjan
N Jul 26, 2011 by
anal.chatterjee@capgemini.com

Hi All,

May god bless all of us.

I purchased one Gaba phone on Dec 2010 and still now with theblessing of almighty GOD it is working fine.

Please pray for me.

Anal
A Jul 31, 2011 by
saikat_gr

as it is obvious that my case is no exception, i humbly welcome u all to join hands with me and book the mumtazuddins with the consumer court.
Check out ncdrc.nic.in
consumer protection act 1986
it comes under the district jurisdiction of kolkata (consumer court)
address: CDF KOL Unit-1

7-th Floor. kolkata-700087
phone: 033 2252-0312

For more information refer 17 Aug 09 Mon issue of the telegraph kolkata
The cost of the process is rs. 100
all the details furnished above are verified with national informatics centre websites

I AM DOING IT, AND IF YOU FEEL THE SAME AND YOU DONT LIKE ANYBODY CHEATING YOU OFF, OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME
SAIKAT
N Aug 20, 2011 by
mosaddek.hossain

DONOT PURCHASE ANY MOBILE FROM S.H.MUMTAZUDDIN, S.H. Mumtazuddin cheated all time with customer,

D Aug 20, 2011 by
imtiaz khan

i dont agree with this, since i am regular customer of their shop from last 20 years, such things never happened to me, as it depends upon person to person, on their nature of thinking
D Aug 20, 2011 by
imtiaz khan

i dont agree with this, because 6 months back i have nokia e5 model from shmumtazuddin after 1 month, it started giving problem to me regularly, i went to service centre nokia, they solved it but again after 3 to 4 days it started the same, i went to the service centre nokia again they told me that they have to keep the mobile for 10 days with them, then i told them that it will not be solved because it is manufacturing defect but they refused to do so, then i went to shmumtazuddin shop and met with their owner mr.asif, and told him my issue he immediately called nokia company, and solve the issue within 10mins and give, me a new hadset from his shop, this is really very good
it doesnt happen in any store of mobile phone in kolkata
may shops doesnt listen to customers complains they sent the customer to service centre
atleast it is shmumtazuddin who listen and also solve the issue
i appreciate them boss.
it depends you contact right people in shop who can solve the issues
N Aug 20, 2011 by
mosaddek.hossain

I had purchased a T88 GABA set form GABA MOBILE CENTRE BUT there was a fault in the mobile from the beginning and I had given the mob to GABA to repair the fault but they returned it saying that has been repaired and made O.K after 15 days. But it showed same Problem again. So I had posted my sorry plight that all other consumers usually in customer complain site on Web site which had promptly urge GABA to lift my complain from the site saying they are ready to refund my hard earned money. So I am lifting my complain on the condition that the GABA would refund my money.
N Aug 22, 2011 by
mosaddek.hossain

THANKS TO S.H MUMTAZUDDIN OWNER, HE REFUND ME FULL MONEY TODAY...
N Aug 22, 2011 by
saikat_gr

First of all thanks to this website for giving us a platform to redress our grievances. i think i still have my faith in the legal system.
The S.H. Mumtazuddins finally went down on their knees and voluntarily called me to offer a solution to kill the issues with the gaba mobile i purchased from their shop.i was given a full refund of the billed amount
Now that the financial issues have been resolved though the mental harassment still continues to have its effect, i stand down from my previous legal claims on the merchant.

SAIKAT
N Sep 1, 2011 by
adoniscal

I FULLY AGREE. I HAVE SAME EXPERIENCE. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM MUMTAZUDDIN. THEY BECOME CHEATERS

Gaba 9980 - DO NOT PURCHASE ANY MOBILE FROM S.H.MUMTAZUDDIN