GEM Motors of Maruthi Suzuki in Hyderabad - Don't by CAR's in GEM MOTORS HYDERABAD

HAMSA
Dear Friends,

I want to purchase Maruti Swift Dezire VDI, I have booked vechical in GEM motors, Hyderabad after mid 2008 and I paid booking amount Rs. 100000.
I clearly noted that I want to take vechical delivery on first week of April-2009, because of heavy demand in the market I want to book early and I asked show room person to deliver me vechical in April-2009.
After 3 Months of booking date we went to showroom to know that status. Here we got a problem with this GEM showroom, Hyderabad, actual cost of this vehical is Rs.6,60,000/- at that time, he says I have to pay Rs.25000/- extra for this vechical, I asked him clearly we don't want spot delivery, and asked him to delivery me the vechical in April-2009. He says that if you want now or if I take on April-2009 we have to pay Rs. 25000/- extra. So I have cancled my booking.
He don't know how to speak with the customers he says, If we are ready to pay amount you stay in showroom other wise get out from showroom, more over he says we have enough customers.
I just want to ask Maruti is this the you handle the customers.
I have given complaint to Maruti but their is no reponse from them.

Dear friend its been long time I have faced this problem, but recently I have seen this website form so want to share my bad experience with you, be carefull with this GEM Motors, Hyderabd.
There are few more showrooms of Maruti in Hyderabad that can give you best service, SO BE AWARE OF GEM Motors HYDERABAD.

Comments

SOCIETY MOTORS OF TATA MOTORS IN KANPUR (U.P.)

Hello Sir I purchase Tata Indigo Cs Lx on 30th march 2009 in the evening...that time i was not check my car extrior.in my car body back body bumper was a big black spot on back bumper...i called there many time but they told me its not my fault its ur fault...and i had gone to service center for check that spot but they don't take any decision carefully...i had call on coustmer care they give me some mobile numbers and told me talk on this no.they will fullfill ur requirment...i call on thies no. but they don't give me any response...after that i do not make any call for my complaint...so sir plz do something for my problem. my car registration no. is UP 78 BV 1500.

THANKS
A Apr 12, 2012 by
devsarkar6

Complaint:
I took my Swift VXI for standard service on 11th April at approx 10 AM. First on arriving, there were no other customers/cars waiting in queue, however, I was still made to wait for over half hour before a Service Advisor attending. There were 3 handoffs before between different Service Advisors who appeared completely clueless before SA Mr Naresh finally attended and noted the service issues.
On completion of Service, I was duly informed by SA Mr Naresh and asked to pick up the vehicle the following morning. When I arrived and handed the job slip to the lady at the reception. I was made to wait for over 1 hour until finally my car was handed over and this was with several reminders to the lady to complete this. The behavior of the staff were completely unprofessional with no consideration of customers time on a weekday morning!
I was also handed a job slip by the lady for payment with a much exaggerated amount than what was initially agreed by the SA during handover of vehicle. However, I paid the amount in good faith. No Advisor was available to explain the work that was done or why the cost was increased - no reasoning given, simply informed by the lady that the car was now parked outside and I needed to take it and go!
Apart from standard servicing, the jobs instructed and recorded in the job slip also included front bumper fitting and touch-ups for minor scratches. The bumper fitting was a very poor job and the mechanic has damaged the bumper completely with additional holes and now needs to be replaced! Also, despite recording in the Job slip and the SA verbally confirming that the minor touch-ups will be done complimentary, NO PAINT TOUCH UP WORK HAS BEEN DONE! This complaint can be construed as cheating.
Neither does the car appear to have been cleaned in the service with garbage dumped inside the car and was handed over back to me in this condition.

Other General Complaints with GEM Motors
The Workshops location is very out of the way in the middle of nowhere and even though they promise to pick up the car for service - every time I have called for a pick-up in the last 2 years (at least 4 instances), they have had some excuse saying that they cant do pickups that day since they have a lot of vehicles.
Staff at the workshop seem to lack proper training in both customer engagement and orientation and appear to be completely disinterested in the customers problem.

Complaint category Category: Car Dealers