Genus Inverter - Genus Inverter Not working

vijay.raghuvanshi

I Had purchased a Inverter form Chabbra Tarding Company on dated 20th April, 2010,Model No. 1400 HUPS, Serial No. 040706713U1#1400, Billed on the name Shiv Charan Singh, but after installation we are begging for someone visit to resolve the problem regarding power not comming properly. Today some one has visited named Chander Shekar having contact no. 09317799784 but after 10 mins. inverter blowed off automatically.

We purchased the inverter on the Brand Value of Genus not of the brand of Chabbra Tarding Company, Booth No. 198, Phase 10, Mohali.

If this kind of service in todays scenerio when word of mouth pays alot very soon Genus will face a lot of troubles to sustain in business.

I believe we had done a very big mistake that we had purchased GENUS brand. God Sake pls help us to resolve our concern.

My contact no. is 09216709791,09914401438, 09855828866

Vijaypal Singh.
vijay.raghuvanshi6@gmail.com
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

goodday sir,
i purchased a genus inverter through one distributor in nigeria, after some time, i moved to a new apartment and when i tried to connect the inverter, the shortcircuit indicator kept blinking, and the alarm beeping. can you trouble shoot this unit and give me possible solutions?
Ambrose Ngbede from Nigeria