GHMC - GHMC Complaint -Illegal construction of compound wall on government road

raj555
Subject :Illegal construction of compound wall on government road

we have already given 5 complaints about this illegal construction of compound wall on government road at sharada nagar road no.2 Hno:20-18/A1 near childrens park which belong to Lb nagar circle -3 municipal office .No action have been taken so far although we have all proofs of documents stating that place belong to government road, municipal officers dint take any action we have proofs which support our statement stating that it is a road .And how can a road be registered by Sub Register officer as it is a crime and how can municipal officers give permission to construct on road.we request concerned authority to look the above matter immediately since our drainage line is under illegal constructed compound wall please take action immediately otherwise we will file a case in court regarding this issue as we are fed up giving complaints going to municipal daily and they are not taking any action .

Comments

vk jha

three floors home without any column - THREE FLOOR HOME

I am vk jha Iwant to say that I live in hastsal vihar
uttam nagar.our neighbour make a three floors home without any coloumn we feel very dangerous because this home fell down any time.
details of home owner
name -puranmal
H.N.-D-88 hastsal vihar
uttam nagar { new delhi }
Leni

Roads in a very bad shape - GHMC

This is Leni residing in Moti nagar, the road which leads to Moti nagar from Kalyan Nagar police control room is in a very bad shape. the first half is in good shape but the second half ( there is a mosque followed by a temple) this area need lots of work. The road is in a very bad shape which is causing vehicle users face lot of problem. Please look into to as soon as possible.

Leni

ST NO 14 ROADS - ROADS IN HYDERABAD

HELLOO MY NAME IS AKHILESHWAR REDDY I LIVE IN HYD MY POSTAL ADDRESS IS 3-6-777 KAMALA TOWERS F/104 ST 14 HIMAYATNAGAR HYD-29, THERE WAS PIPE LINE WORK IN MY LANE ST 14 AND THE WHOLE ROAD WAS DUGGED FOR SOME PIPE LINE AND LATER ON DEY COVERED IT. BUT THE DUGGED UP SAND IS STILL ON DA ROAD .DUE TO THIS PROBLEM THERE IS A HUGE TRAFFIC IN MY LANE .I REQUEST THE CONCERN DEPT TO TAKE CARE SO DAT THE PROBLEM GTS RECTIFIED
Dr.TNK

To,

Sri. S.P.Singh, I.A.S
Commissioner & Special Officer
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation

I, Dr.T.Nanda Kumar, S/o Late.T.Muthyalu, Occupation-Doctor owner of Plot No.151 situated at Karthikeya Nagar, Nacharam Village admeasuring 266.66 sq. yards vide registered sale deed no. 3676/1981 dated 17th June, 1981 in book 1 Volume 409 pages 37-39 in the office of District Registrar, Ranga Reddy.

Ever since the purchase I have been in peaceful possession of the said property one Mr.Kummari Kunta Lakshmi Narsaiah persons making use of fabricated documents falsely claims right over above-mentioned property. The said person has earlier applied for permission for house vide permit no. 140 of 97 dated 08/10/1997, the said permissions were given to one Mr. Mohan Reddy who does not have right over my property this permission came to light though O.S.NO.317 of 2001 on the file of Hon’ble Principal Jr. Civil Judge, Hyderabad, East & North, RR. District. Be, it as it may said Mr. Mohan Reddy did not make any constructions. The said suit was decreed in my favour vide orders dated 21st June 2003. The said orders have become final.

After receiving the injunction order from the Hon’ble court I have applied for municipal permission to construct a house and have remitted requisite fee through challan bearing No.76/54 dated 31.01.2004 through Andhra Bank, Kapra, Sainikpuri Branch. The Municipal authorities had directed me to apply for NOC from the MRO, Uppal and I have applied for the same the matter is pending.

Meanwhile the said Mr. Kummari Kunta Lakshmi Narsaiah had filed a suit for injunction vides O.S.No. 542 of 2005 on the file of Addl. Junior Civil Judge R.R. Dist. in the year 2005 by suppressing facts in the above mentioned suit for perpetual injunction. I have engaged the services of my advocate to defend my plea before the Hon’ble Court and have filed the relevant documents pertaining to the above-mentioned property to the Hon’ble Court.

I am a law-abiding citizen and presently executing my duties at Puducherry, the said person have taken undue advantage of my absence by taking law into their own hands and has established temporary settlement/makeshift rooms without obtaining permission from relevant authorities i.e. GHMC Kapra Circle. Local land mafia as well neighbours have colluded with Mr. Kummari Kunta Lakshmi Narsaiah and under their actively encouragement he is constructing during late hours of evening completing the same before daylight thus ensuring it evades the eyes of concerned authorities.

Once I got the news of this incident I had personally met TPS in charge Mr. Raghunandan- Kapra Circle (Mobile: 98499-05039) on 7th June 2008 and pleaded my case with him but he expressed his inability to take action against illegal construction taking place at Plot No.151 situated at Street No. 4, Karthikeya Nagar, Nacharam Village admeasuring 266.66 sq. yards under the pretext that he does not have the requisite manpower at his disposal. Also, he went on to state that landowners should take steps to safeguard their property without placing faith on relevant authorities, as they simply cannot keep track of illegal construction taking place in jurisdiction.

I have submitted all relevant documents for perusal of GHMC-Kapra dated 7th June 2008 and requesting them to take necessary action against the said trespassers, as they even appear not to hesitate to create law and order problems. I also learnt through reliable sources that personnel from Municipal as well from MRO, Uppal have visited the above mentioned site and enquired about construction that is taking place but have somehow have just not mustered enough courage and will to enforce law and have just shied away from taking action against the trespasser Mr. Kummari Kunta Lakshmi Narsaiah.

My attempts to obtain justice thorough police have also failed when I presented my case with Nacharam CI-Mr. Panduranga Rao on 6th June 2008 with a view to lodge a complaint about this incident he expressed his inability to intervene in this matter is purely civil in nature and instead advised me to file a petition and obtain justice approaching the court.

I have lodged various complaints to the law enforcement agencies (Nacharam P.S.) and the local body i.e. GHMC-Kapra Circle seeking their intervention to help prevent illegal activities of the said Mr.Lakshmi Narasaiah. But, sadly have my complaints have fallen on deaf ears and rather they have turned a blind eye towards such activities and I am being forced to move from pillar to post seeking intervention without yielding any fruitful results.

The details of the complaints along with the dates of their acknowledgment are as follows:

1. Inspector of Police, P.S. Nacharam #4290/13/06/08 Acknowledgment received Dated: 16/06/08
2. Dr.C.V.S.K.Sarma, GHMC Commissioner#2218/16/07/08 Acknowledgment received Dated: 19/06/08 Sent from Sec'bad GPO
3. Mr.Ram Narayan Reddy, Deputy Commissioner, GHMC-Kapra Circle#3819/16/07/08 Acknowledgment received Dated: 19/07/08 Sent from RamKrishnapuram P.O.
4. Mr.D.Rajesham Goud, Zonal Commissioner [East Zone], Gaddiannaram 2219/16/07/2008 Acknowledgment received Dated: 24/07/2008 Sent from Sec'bad GPO
5. Mr.Raghunandan, TPS-GHMC-Kapra Circle-Registered complaint with Acknowledgement on 07/06/2008.
6. Registration No. RNR number#2008570519 with GMS@ap.gov.in
7.Grievance No# 08TPG1181 dated 15/07/2008 on GHMC website
8.Grievance No# 08VGL1008 dated 01/08/2008 on GHMC website
9.RNR: 208049117 with GMS@ap.gov.in dated 22/09/2008 addressed to PRL. Secretary Municipal Administration
10.RNR: 2008400804 with GMS@ap.gov.in dated 23/09/2008 addressed to PRL. Secretary Municipal Administration
11.RNR: 2008319733 with GMS@ap.gov.in dated 23/09/2008 addressed to Chief Secretary Government of Andhra Pradesh
12.RNR: 2008408617 with GMS@ap.gov.in dated 25/07/2008 addressed to SP Ranga Reddy

In addition to the above mentioned registered post(s). I have also posted several e-mails to the concerned officers. But, none of the officials concerned have responded to these email(s) or for that matter I have received any acknowledgement from their end till date.

It is strange that all these developments are taking place under your jurisdiction but the relevant authorities have turned a blind eye and I have none to approach with whom I can share my plight and hence at this juncture I am turning towards you for help and also to protect my property from land grabbers/mafia.

I therefore request you to demolish the structure immediately, which has been raised without obtaining relevant permission for Municipal authorities. Please make use of your good offices and protect my property for which I shall be thankful to you.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Dr.T.Nanda Kumar

Copy To

Sri S. Ram Narayan Reddy, Zonal Commissioner (EZ)
Secretary Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD)
Additional Secretary, Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD)

illegal construction in land of govt. - n/a

LLEGAL CONSTRUCTION IS GOING ON IN THE LAND OF GOVT. I HAD LODGED A COMPLAINT AGAINST ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION TO SHO IN P.S DESH BANDHU GUPTA ROAD AND IN THE OFFC OF DC KAROL BAGH JONE. ILLEGAL CONSRUCTION CARRIED OUT BY SARDAR KESAR SINGH AND MR. MANJEET AT 794, DESH BANDHU GUPTA ROAD BEHIND M/S LALA CAR ELECTRITION, D.B.G. ROAD KAROL BAGH. THIS IS PROJECTING DANGERSOULY FOR EVERY BODY. THEY ARE MAKING A CAR REPAIRING WORKSHOP AT LAND OF INDIAN GOVT. TAKE IMEEDEATLY ACTION. THANKS

illegal constroction - n/a

sir, illegal constroction is going on at the land of govt. sadar kesar singh and mr manjeet is making a car repairing workshop at the land of govt. addres 794, desh bandhu gupta road, behind lala car electrition, karol bagh.
naveen

unauthorised construction on road - unauthorised construction on road

this complaint is for Flat no 9/14 G/F vijay nagar double storey delhi-9, As there is unauthorised consruction on the roadside. pls look in the matter.. thanks

Water Wall Problem - Our Local Area

Hello Sir,

I am saroj kumar R/o A - 33, J. J. Colony Sector - 7, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075. We didn't got water in our area about 5 to 6 month. I am not only facing that problem. About all A "Block" People facing that problem.
Because some them closed our water wall. We don't know about that.

Now a days we are living like a warm.

What we do? Please solve our problem as soon as.

Thanks & Regards

on fogging - GHMC Scam

Dear sir/madam
In L.B nagar there was no body coming for the fogging from the past six months here my son was die for the cause of the malaria no body showing intrest on l b nagar I have already give compliant to the ghmc officer please take some action on it
Thanking you sir

Yours faith fully
M ramesh

REMOVE WATER - Illegal Construction

SUB : PROERTY NO. RZ 2062 A /27 GALI NO. 27 TUGHLAKABAD EXTN.., KALKAJI NEW DELHI -110019

SIR,

AS WE HAVE LODGED COMPLAINT NO. 105 DATED 16/04/09

WE ARE FLAT OWNER OF PROPERTY NO. RZ-2062A /27 WE HAVE PURCHESED THIS PROPERTY IN YEAR 2007 ANDGOT OUR SELF REGISTERED AT SU- REGISTAR OFFICE SOUTH MAHRAULI NEW DELHI THIS BUILDING CONSIST BASEMENT GROUND FLOOR FIRST FLOOR SECOND FLOOR AND THIRD FLOOR AND WE ALL ARE HAVING OUR WATER TANK AT ROOF TOP AND WE ALL ARE ASLO USING ROOF COMMONLY.

SUDDENLY IT BEEN OBSERVED THAT ONE OF TOP FLOOR OWNER MR. SURENDER AS THREATENING US TO REMOVE WATER TANKS AS HE WAS ALREADY STARTED REGARDING ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTIONIS CARRIED AT ROOF OF 3 RD FLOOR AT PROPERTY NO. RZ 2062 A /27
TO CONSTRUCT ANOTHER FLOOR (4TH FLOOR) AT ABOVE ADDRESS.

REQUEST TO YOUR KIND HELP IN THIS REGARD.

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,

1 THOMAS V.T
2 KARTIHK NAIR
3 SUKUMAR
4 RAJESH S

Excess flow from drainages - GHMC

This is complaint regarding sewerage problem in Phool Bagh, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-500004. We already registered a complaint on excess water flow from drainage which passes from the houses with very bad smell and creating very problem for households. I kindly request you people to consider our complaint and clean it as soon as possible
GREWAL

yeah i too living on this road. absolutely true. we want justice
GREWAL

thanks buddy for registring this complaint. people there are very disappointed. you rock
GREWAL

construct road soon. this is our demand.we cant bear it any more

regarding road construction - Road not seen

Respected sir/madam
My name is gagandeep singh i am living in ram nagar, 33 feet road . and on behalf of 23934 people i want to state that the construction of 33 feet road has been unwatched or ignored by many of the leaders and councelor for the last 6 years. 33 feet road is the main road for the people living around. You can say that it is the major road of the area. And the roads that are far most away from 33 feet road has been properly constructed. many of the people says that due to some personal reasons between the present and ex.counselor the road has not recieved justice. Grants for 33 feet road has recieved many of times from the govt . but the road is still waiting for justice. 33 feet is the only road which has not been constructed, due to which people are suffering a lot. there are many deep holes, pits and zig zaw path which caused many accident recently.leaders always makes commitment regarding road but of no use. they appeared only in the election days and make promise that 33 feet road in now going to get justive if people make them win. after election no leaders seen easily. so please consider this case seriously otherwise 24000 people can do things which can, t be handled by any govt. easily.
Gagandeep singh

not reciving voter id card - GHMC

my name is c arvind kumar, i lost my id and i given my pic to one of women who came from ghmc but i dont get my id my pic and address detials i get in voter list, iam waiting for ur rep thnx

neighbour illegal construction - PRIVATE FIRM

dear sir i am an resident of h.no: 12-8-285, mettuguda and like to bring to your kind notice and necessary action. as my neighbour inspite of my request my neighbour he is continuing his construction and not following the rules and he has left no space at all from my compound wall and then opened many windows and ventilator facing my house so sir please respond before its too late my neighbour name eshwar singh and his house no: 12-8-284 mettuguda secunderabad 500017

Water Logging In Open Sewage - GHMC

We are facing with severe water logging in the open sewage. The stagnant water in the drains are there for more than a month and become a perfect ground for breeding Mosquitos.

We have been hearing that the probelm would be attended to shortly but there has been no relief.

Request your attention immediately.

Atleast use a temporaty arrangement and drain the water into the drains once that could atleast give some temporary relief till a permanent solution is arrived.

Area : Plot No 794, Vasanth Nagar, Hyder Nagar, HBD 500 072

Open Drain : NEar the New GHMC Park that has been constructed. (Opp to our Plot)

Expecting a quick resoulution.

My address
HIG 509, Kukutpally 6th phase, hydarabad. i have not recieved voter id card yet to be

ROAD WORK - GHMC

Hello ,i am a resident of green park colony,road no.10,sarror nagar tank area,hyderabad -500035 roads were laid in my colony a year ago and only our lane is the only one where the road work is not completed and due to that garbage is being piled up infront of our home laeding to serious health hazards and infections .we have made numerous complaints to the society members to complete the road work but no action has been taken even though we have paid all the taxes plus additional charges to the colony association this has been the same since one year and only one lane ot being completed i dont think ghmc will be at loss if they complete the road work of only one lane and to be precise just half the lane which is occupied by garbage no action has been taken by the L.B.Nagar municipal corporation and hence i request GHMC to complete the road work which is not so dfifficult and can be done in half a day and also to evacuate the slum dwellers from the nearby colony director of industries,chamapapet as the land has been occupied illegally and hence causing all this problem

hope to see an immediate action

GHMC - GHMC Complaint -Illegal construction of compound wall on government road