GHMC - GHMC Complaint -Illegal construction of compound wall on government road

raj555
Subject :Illegal construction of compound wall on government road

we have already given 5 complaints about this illegal construction of compound wall on government road at sharada nagar road no.2 Hno:20-18/A1 near childrens park which belong to Lb nagar circle -3 municipal office .No action have been taken so far although we have all proofs of documents stating that place belong to government road, municipal officers dint take any action we have proofs which support our statement stating that it is a road .And how can a road be registered by Sub Register officer as it is a crime and how can municipal officers give permission to construct on road.we request concerned authority to look the above matter immediately since our drainage line is under illegal constructed compound wall please take action immediately otherwise we will file a case in court regarding this issue as we are fed up giving complaints going to municipal daily and they are not taking any action .

Comments

vk jha

three floors home without any column - THREE FLOOR HOME

I am vk jha Iwant to say that I live in hastsal vihar
uttam nagar.our neighbour make a three floors home without any coloumn we feel very dangerous because this home fell down any time.
details of home owner
name -puranmal
H.N.-D-88 hastsal vihar
uttam nagar { new delhi }

ST NO 14 ROADS - ROADS IN HYDERABAD

HELLOO MY NAME IS AKHILESHWAR REDDY I LIVE IN HYD MY POSTAL ADDRESS IS 3-6-777 KAMALA TOWERS F/104 ST 14 HIMAYATNAGAR HYD-29, THERE WAS PIPE LINE WORK IN MY LANE ST 14 AND THE WHOLE ROAD WAS DUGGED FOR SOME PIPE LINE AND LATER ON DEY COVERED IT. BUT THE DUGGED UP SAND IS STILL ON DA ROAD .DUE TO THIS PROBLEM THERE IS A HUGE TRAFFIC IN MY LANE .I REQUEST THE CONCERN DEPT TO TAKE CARE SO DAT THE PROBLEM GTS RECTIFIED

illegal construction in land of govt. - n/a

LLEGAL CONSTRUCTION IS GOING ON IN THE LAND OF GOVT. I HAD LODGED A COMPLAINT AGAINST ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION TO SHO IN P.S DESH BANDHU GUPTA ROAD AND IN THE OFFC OF DC KAROL BAGH JONE. ILLEGAL CONSRUCTION CARRIED OUT BY SARDAR KESAR SINGH AND MR. MANJEET AT 794, DESH BANDHU GUPTA ROAD BEHIND M/S LALA CAR ELECTRITION, D.B.G. ROAD KAROL BAGH. THIS IS PROJECTING DANGERSOULY FOR EVERY BODY. THEY ARE MAKING A CAR REPAIRING WORKSHOP AT LAND OF INDIAN GOVT. TAKE IMEEDEATLY ACTION. THANKS

illegal constroction - n/a

sir, illegal constroction is going on at the land of govt. sadar kesar singh and mr manjeet is making a car repairing workshop at the land of govt. addres 794, desh bandhu gupta road, behind lala car electrition, karol bagh.
naveen

unauthorised construction on road - unauthorised construction on road

this complaint is for Flat no 9/14 G/F vijay nagar double storey delhi-9, As there is unauthorised consruction on the roadside. pls look in the matter.. thanks

Water Wall Problem - Our Local Area

Hello Sir,

I am saroj kumar R/o A - 33, J. J. Colony Sector - 7, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075. We didn't got water in our area about 5 to 6 month. I am not only facing that problem. About all A "Block" People facing that problem.
Because some them closed our water wall. We don't know about that.

Now a days we are living like a warm.

What we do? Please solve our problem as soon as.

Thanks & Regards

REMOVE WATER - Illegal Construction

SUB : PROERTY NO. RZ 2062 A /27 GALI NO. 27 TUGHLAKABAD EXTN.., KALKAJI NEW DELHI -110019

SIR,

AS WE HAVE LODGED COMPLAINT NO. 105 DATED 16/04/09

WE ARE FLAT OWNER OF PROPERTY NO. RZ-2062A /27 WE HAVE PURCHESED THIS PROPERTY IN YEAR 2007 ANDGOT OUR SELF REGISTERED AT SU- REGISTAR OFFICE SOUTH MAHRAULI NEW DELHI THIS BUILDING CONSIST BASEMENT GROUND FLOOR FIRST FLOOR SECOND FLOOR AND THIRD FLOOR AND WE ALL ARE HAVING OUR WATER TANK AT ROOF TOP AND WE ALL ARE ASLO USING ROOF COMMONLY.

SUDDENLY IT BEEN OBSERVED THAT ONE OF TOP FLOOR OWNER MR. SURENDER AS THREATENING US TO REMOVE WATER TANKS AS HE WAS ALREADY STARTED REGARDING ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTIONIS CARRIED AT ROOF OF 3 RD FLOOR AT PROPERTY NO. RZ 2062 A /27
TO CONSTRUCT ANOTHER FLOOR (4TH FLOOR) AT ABOVE ADDRESS.

REQUEST TO YOUR KIND HELP IN THIS REGARD.

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,

1 THOMAS V.T
2 KARTIHK NAIR
3 SUKUMAR
4 RAJESH S
GREWAL

yeah i too living on this road. absolutely true. we want justice
GREWAL

thanks buddy for registring this complaint. people there are very disappointed. you rock
GREWAL

construct road soon. this is our demand.we cant bear it any more

regarding road construction - Road not seen

Respected sir/madam
My name is gagandeep singh i am living in ram nagar, 33 feet road . and on behalf of 23934 people i want to state that the construction of 33 feet road has been unwatched or ignored by many of the leaders and councelor for the last 6 years. 33 feet road is the main road for the people living around. You can say that it is the major road of the area. And the roads that are far most away from 33 feet road has been properly constructed. many of the people says that due to some personal reasons between the present and ex.counselor the road has not recieved justice. Grants for 33 feet road has recieved many of times from the govt . but the road is still waiting for justice. 33 feet is the only road which has not been constructed, due to which people are suffering a lot. there are many deep holes, pits and zig zaw path which caused many accident recently.leaders always makes commitment regarding road but of no use. they appeared only in the election days and make promise that 33 feet road in now going to get justive if people make them win. after election no leaders seen easily. so please consider this case seriously otherwise 24000 people can do things which can, t be handled by any govt. easily.
Gagandeep singh

neighbour illegal construction - PRIVATE FIRM

dear sir i am an resident of h.no: 12-8-285, mettuguda and like to bring to your kind notice and necessary action. as my neighbour inspite of my request my neighbour he is continuing his construction and not following the rules and he has left no space at all from my compound wall and then opened many windows and ventilator facing my house so sir please respond before its too late my neighbour name eshwar singh and his house no: 12-8-284 mettuguda secunderabad 500017

government acquiring land - land owned by government

My name is nitu jain .we are staing in USA for last 7 years. we bought couple of lands in Raipur chattishgarah ..But now hearing Goverment is forcefully acquiring land and just giving 20-25% of what we paid thats all.It pathetic how can they occupied others prperty.?. Top of it they chharging money for growing that area ..we have no idea what we suppose to do in that case.if anyone can help me it would be great..
thks
nitu
Raviraj

I Stay in moosapet near GHMC office...the road from GHMC office towards Y junction is occupied by slum people...till these days they were living on the huts made on the road...

now...they are constructing big puccka/Strong houses on the road...i am not sure...is there any one to check this illigal contrsutions that too on the Centre of road...that to just beside...Kukatpally GHMC office...

Beside these they have all facilites(Colour TV, furtinutres..etc) which a common man has...but they neither pay for any servces used...nor ...they stop...there way of living...

if GHMC Kukatpally MCH office have some responsibilty of there exisistance...please take some action...

i am not sure...but i heard they even got houses alloted on each one...but still they are not vacating the Road...giving trouble to big vechiles like car...etc/...
sayeed

iam resident in tadban iam23 student iwant to know thats illegal construction
of scrap godown in tadban main road masjid line and backside of zoopark wall
in my childhood i saw thats place having drainage line but now some person
holding that place as a scrap godown and also using roads for his displays
items my family living in tadban minimum 100 years but every know that place
having some(qabaristan) but now a days that place know for scrap godown
so i kindly request to take action against them.
if i make any mistake for written that matter so sorry.
iam written thats letter because of heavy traffic jam in that area & also heavy
problem in rainy season

Construction - Building dranage complaint

In feb 2008 I purchased 2bhk flat in Dombivli and as per agreement builder promissed us to provide dranage facility and other basic amenities. After one year we have realised that there is no proper dranage outlet made by builder. He has just forwarded our dranage in to the nearby open plot now the plot owner has sent us a notice to stop our dranage and wastage water. Still our society is not registered and our builder is not ready to help us to solve this poblem.
Kindly advise us what kind of action we (building members) can take against him.

unauthorized handpumps - kings

Dear sir/mam

I m a resident of moolchand colony swarn singh road adarsh nagar.
now a days we are facing a problems of maximum number of unauthorized handpumps, which is between the mcd streets, they are like a obstacle for residents water level is so much decrease due to more handpumps I hope after reading this letter you will take a suitable action for us thanking you
Plz contact kingsinfoline@gmail.com

this is good

dear sir,

in survey no 604 & 605 govt. lands situtated at subash nagar Alwal trimulgiri under Alwal GHMC some people are illegal constructing plots with out having any proper permission and hence the lands are in dispute with defence and also with local Encrocachments

Hence we pray the govt officals GHMC Alwal shall take an proper Action in the above mentioned and save the govt lands from grabbing .
basena

Hi...This is Aravind from Mehedipatnam, HYD...Its not a compliant..but I need some info on BPS scheme..I own a flat and I want to know when the GHMC will publish a notification for BPS ( Building Penalization scheme) for new applicants...When enquired with GHMC, Khirathabad office...found that they are stilll processing for old applicants only and no info with them about new applicants...I am planning to sell my flat and found that until this BPS is done, banks are not issueing any loans...So I need to get this done ASAP...Please let me know when can I see any notifiction about this?

GHMC - GHMC Complaint -Illegal construction of compound wall on government road