GHMC - Encroachments — CONSTRUCTION WITHOUT SET BACK
I have the right to bring to the knowledge of Municipality Authorities, Mayors, Commissioners, Deputy commissioner, circle -9 about the irregularities made in building construction by deviating the various terms set by G.O. Ms. No. 541 MA, dt. 17-11-2000 in sanction plan by Mr. T Balaiah, owner of H No. 1-9-34/B/2/1, Ramnagar, Hyderabad (Ex Circle No.3) (PTIN: 01410200005021). The vital clues to attend the complaint are as under:
1. The building construction (Ground + 2 Floors) is in progress on the ancient well filled with loose sand and garbage a decade ago. For your reference; even the Bore well dug by him prior to commencing construction is totally failed and the garbage filled some decades ago pumps out when bore is switched on and also gives stinking smell.
2. He was very casual in laying foundations. Not followed the appropriate and safety methods in laying foundation and basements, they are supposed to be on loose sand. Now we suspect about the Structural Stability of the building whether it will be structurally safe and the construction is in accordance with the specified designs. (The foundations may sink that may lead to instability of building constructed may collapse. It may endangers the lives of us in case of any structural instability)
3. Making constructions without making any setbacks area. A safe distance of minimum 3.0mts. Vertical and Horizontal Distance between the Building and Electrical Lines not maintained and extending the stair landings on to the roads (front sides) and constructing balconies rear side without making any setbacks, when objected by us, the whole family members quarrel using filthy language and disturb the peace and normal life.
4. No protective coverings made around the building, which is under construction in domestic areas. The construction material (concrete, cement or steel rods) if drops may injure the small children studying in nearby school, at the time of school leaving and other passerby persons.
5. Building construction material is put hay and way from couple of months and causing disturbance to school children and other residents of its surroundings.
Sincerely, we request you to kindly interfere and halt the construction for not following the above said norms, such as rules of constructions, setbacks, safety norms and disturbing the peace and normal life. We all afraid of structural stability of that building as the construction is over loose sand and garbage filled well.
We hereby declare that all the information mentioned above is true to our knowledge. Hence I request you to attend the complaint.
|0 Comments||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 40 2370 XXXX
Muncipal Complex, 1st Floor, Tank Bund, Liberty Road, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500072
GHMC - STREET DOGS 
Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad - Illegal daily needs shop in brindavan colony plot no. 173
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail