GHMC - stray dogs menace

madhurib on Jun 22, 2012
Sir, we the residents of alakapuri colony, near Ramakrishna puram,dilsukhnagar , have been enduring the STRAY DOG MENACE since past few months. These dogs come out into streets during night terrorizing and creating a nuisance for whole neighborhood. These dog start chasing little boys and women at night at in the morning There are about 15 dogs in the colony. We request the concerned authorities of GHMC to do the needful at the earliest in catching the stray dogs. Also, please provide us with the appropriate contact number for the similar complaints in the future, if any.

Comments

Ravi Kiran B GHMC  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Dog Menance - GHMC

Dear Commissioner,

I am residing at LIG A 97, Lane to HM TV, Anupuram Colony,Dr. As Rao Nagar, Hyderabad and we are strullging with the dog menance from last 4 to 5 months. There are arround 20 - 25 dogs in the street and it is very scary to travel from 8PM to 6AM. We are unable to go on bikes as the dogs are attacking on us. It is a problem for the children also who are been attacked by these dogs. Not only in our colony but the entire area is facing the same problem and dogs are attacking the vehicles on main road also. In the last 2 weeks there are 4 vehicle mishaps happen due to this reason and 2 children are badly bitten by the dogs.Its being a regular feature at our home and my self is a victim of the same scenerio.

I request you to please took up an immediate action and save us from these dogs. your action is highly appreciated if you take an immediate action.
Rajinikanth Reddy GHMC  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I am residing at uppal, vijayapuri colony, near sai baba temple, Hyderabad and we are strullging with the dog menance from last 4 to 5 months. There are arround 10 - 15 dogs in the street and it is very scary to travel from 8PM to 6AM. We are unable to go on bikes as the dogs are attacking on us. It is a problem for the children also who are been attacked by these dogs. Not only in our colony but the entire area is facing the same problem and dogs are attacking the vehicles on main road also. In the last 2 weeks there are 4 vehicle mishaps happen due to this reason and 2 senior citizens are badly bitten by the dogs.Its being a regular feature at our home and my self is a victim of the same scenerio.

aqi_aaqil GHMC  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Dog menace - GHMC AUTHORITIES

Respected GHMC authorities,

There is been constant threat to us in the colony from 10-12 stray dogs. These dogs keep entering our house and have eaten the seat covers of my 2 wheeler and also have destroyed the cover of the car.

They get ferocious and have created fear to children to enter outside the house. I earnestly request you to please send the dog catchers to get rid of this menace.

Your help and prompt action would be highly appreciated to all of us in the colony.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AS AN EXTREMELY URGENT REQUEST FROM MY SIDE ON BEHALF OF MY COLONY.

Best regards,
Baldev R

Address: Plot no. 9, Mylardevpally, B.K.Puram Colony, Near Udamgadda Railway Gate, Opp:SAR Garden Function Hall, Hydrabad.

GHMC - stray dogs menace