Ginni International Ltd, Neemrana - Passport status

Umesh Kumar Gupta
I have applied for New passport through application no - 723774 in the month of August, 08 . Kindly let me know the status of my Passport .

Umesh Kumar Gupta
M/s Ginni International Ltd
Riico Industrial Area
Neemrana, Dist - Alwar ( Rajasthan )
ph - 9829604038

Comments

I am Graduate and computer hard ware engg.

am rahul, i completed my MBA from hyd. i have a 8 month experience. now am working in neemrana as a Assistant Executive.

i am diploma in electronics & comunication .i want doing job in your company . i have no expriance.please give me inform as soon as .my contact number 09252669069

i am diploma in electronics @ comm.iwant job in your company .ihave no expriance .please give me inform assoonas .my contact number 09602238435

am rAshok, i completed my MBA in HR from Rajasthan Technical Uni.in 2007-2009.And i have Completed Master of Information Technology with four year Graphic Designing experience.

AJAY KUMAR Email- ajay4u8547@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE:

To develop my professional skill & update my knowledge, So that I can contribute my professional service to the organization through my dedication as well..

EDUCATION QUALIFIACATION:

• Matric from Bhiwani Board (Haryana).

• Intermediate from Bhiwani Board (Haryana).

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:

 Ms-Dos
 Ms-Office
 Internet

• Having Diploma of Multimedia Designing from Arena Multimedia (Faridabad).

• Graphic Designing

 3D max-9.0

• Web Designing

 HTML.
 CSS.
 Macromedia Dream weaver 8.
 Flash 9.0
 Java Script

PERSONAL DETAIL:

Name : Ajay Kumar

Date of Birth : 3- 7 -1982

Father’s Name : Late.Laxminarayan Sharma.

Language Known : Hindi & English.

Nationality : Indian

Gender : Male

Interest : Studying

Date:

…………….
Place: (Signature)

i am pradeep yadav from alwar i am computer hardware&networking engg. i want to job at your company
experience 1year teaching hardware&networking pls sir contact me as soon as
my mob.no. 09667010576

I am Giriraj Kumar Verma from Bahror alwar i am accountant. i want to job at your company

Vill. Post - Gadoj
Teh. – Behror
Distt. – Alwar (Raj.)
Ph. 01494-687883
Mobile No. – 9252546410
kumargirirajverma@rediffmail

Giriraj Kumar Verma

CAREER OBJECTIVE:-

 To pursue a job having challenging Career where I can contribute to The Development of organization and my self.

PERSONAL SKILLS:-

 Attractive Personality
 Always try to create new ideas and improve the work quality.
 Punctuality in any work, Hardworking, Positive attitude, Supportive.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-

 Secondary Exam. In Year 2001
 Sr. Secondary Exam. In Year 2003
 B.A. from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in 2006

WORKING EXPERIENCE:-

I have worked as a Accountant in Sanjeevani Hospital (July 2007 to July 2009
Part time)
I have worked as a Accountant in Jaipur Chapter of Cost Accountants of ICWAI ( Dec. 2007 to July 2009)
Presently I am working as a Accountant in Ajay Kumar Sood Engineer & Contractors (Project-Pink city Expressway Pvt. Ltd).( 1st August 2009 to continue)

COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:-

 Ms-Office (Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-PowerPoint, Internet, )
 Tally 4.5, Tally 5.4, Tally 6.3, Tally 7.2, Tally 9

 Surfing on Internet
 Play games on computer,
 Listen music

Place : Jaipur

Date : ………………………. (Giriraj Kumar Verma)

LEELU RAM
H No 317
P.O GARHI [HANSI]
Distt HISSAR
Mobile 09416125171, 09953449411, 9992196385
E-Mail: leelugorla@rediffmail.com, leelu.hero@gmail.com

OBJECTIVE:
A challenging position in a professional organization in the field of mechanical to utilize the skill and expertise gained to provide competitive error free quality service

EXPERIENCE:
Working in Hero Motors(Munjal Kiriu) in Maintenance Utility
Department in Gurgaon Manesar.
o Saven year experience in Jindal Stainless steel (Stainless Steel Hot RoolingAnd Cold rooling Devison ), Hissar as Mechanical Associates in Maint, Services and Installation.
Company Profile
Hero Motors has recently formed a join vinrtue of Sumitomo Kiriu Corporation Japan for Manufacturing of automotive break discs, break durms and crank case
. the facility has been commissioned at Manesar.

Jindal Stainless Steel At Hisar lies India's only fully integrated Stainless Steel plant. The present production capacity of plant is 6, 00, 000 TPA which is expanded to 7, 20, 000 TPA. Success of Jindal Stainless Ltd. is the fact that everything from the conversion of raw material into blooms and slabs to hot rolling of strips and plates and cold rolling is done in-house. An exclusive complex for manufacturing stainless steel for razor and surgical blades has been created. A coin blanking line has also been installed.

JOB PROFILE
* Operation and Maintenance of 6250kva, 4500kva1250kva, 500kva DG Sets.
* Operation and Maintenance of Air Comp. 1000 CFM, 500CFM, 700CFM.
* Operation and Maintenance Lube Oil Sep; Fuel Oil Sep;CoolinTower All Water pump Water tritment Dm plant R.w Plant .

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:
Passed X with 55% from Hissar affiliated with HBSE.

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:
ITI in Tractor Machanic from Hissar.

.Diploma in – Mechanical Painding one year

PERSONAL PROFILE

Name Leelu Ram

Father Name : Sh. Norang Lal

Date of Birth 25th june 1981

Nationality : Indian

Hobbies : Playing and Watching Cricket,
Surfing Internet

I ensure you that given a chance to work with your organization. Ican prove myself my loyalty and commitment to work

Date: Leelu Ram

AVINASH KHANDELWAL
■ +91- 9829737073 ■ avi1985_raj@yahoo.co.in

Objective: Seeking a challenging position in a reputed organization across Maintenance/ Quality & Control which provides opportunities for professional growth effectively utilizing my acquired skills.
PROFILE
• Qualified B.E with specialization in Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
• Result oriented professional with a matured approach and able to make an effective contribution to the performance of a team with good leadership and motivating capabilities.
• Worked as an Automation Engineer at Horizon Software Service, Noida gaining valuable knowledge for about 5 months.
• Completed two projects during B.E precisely PC Based Oscilloscope & Digital Voltmeter.
• Attended the seminar ‘Parameter Coordination Of Microcomputer Controlled CSI Fed Induction Motor Drive (Control Part)’
• Also worked as an event organizer in all school & college functions and technical events.

TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
• Industrial Automation Tools like PLC, SCADA, Motor Drives, VFD, HMI etc
• Other Software & Programming Languages like C, C++, MS Office, HTML & Win-XP.

ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS

B.E (Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering), 2008
60.00%, Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur (Rajhasthan University)

XIIth, 2003
54.31%, Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer

Xth, 2001
57.50%, Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer

INDUSTRIAL TRAINING & INTERNSHIPS

Horizon Software Service, Noida (Sept 10, 2008 – Feb 15, 2009)
Automation Engineer
Industrial training about the working of the software’s like PLC, SCADA, Motor Drives, VFD, HMI and their associated companies Twido, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon. The training was about the overall in-depth knowledge of the above listed.

Undertook practical trainings at HMT Machines Tools Ltd, Ajmer in 2006 and also at Toshniwal Industries Pvt. Ltd, Ajmer in 2007, learning the working of the associated units

OTHER ACADEMIC PROJECTS

• PC Based Oscilloscope
• Digital Voltmeter

Date of birth: 15 May, 1985
Permanent Address: 643/2, Shree Ram Bhawan, Prem Nagar, Foy Sagar Road, Ajmer – 305001, Rajhasthan
References: Available on request.

i am manoj kumar, i am compalite diploma in electronics engineer, present time i doing working in jaipur textile kaladera chommu jaipur. i have experiance 3 month trainging in samtel color ltd ghaziabad noidia up and 2 month job in shree krishana & company udhaypur.

Your company is very good so i like this company . please give me one chance in thise company.

i am B.E in electronics & comunication .i want doing job in your company . i have no expriance.please give me inform as soon as .my contact number 09928961636

This is Girdhari lal sain working in cambay golf resort as store

In charge, I have got 4 year experience now I want to work big organization so

Please I request to u sir give me one change for work in your organization

girdhari lal

I have 4 year experence in it department I can manage big netowrk

I have been maneging two 5 star hotel it department

so please giv e me one change for your organization

Rajkumar

Sr network engg.
neesa leisure ltd. (cambay neemrana )

Ginni International Ltd, Neemrana - Passport status