GnH solutions — fraud advertisement

rajesh.gurkh on Jun 30, 2012
Respond To Complaint
GnH gives false advertisement . It gives advetisement for job openings. When a candidate goes to them they ask for 300 Rs registration fee. Thay also ask for advance of 1month salary before joining. This they get in writing. Then they promise interviews next week which don't happen.They don't mention these terms and condition anywhere else. They are cheating people.There office is near garuda mall.

Any genuine consulting compant gets money from corporates.

taknev65's Response, Mar 11, 2014
I Got The Job from That consultancy only am happy They Promissed and given call letters and i have utilized the oppurtunity and refered some of the candidates for that consultancy only.......simply there are hundreds of reasons for other candidates to give execuses........
Complaint comments 44 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

its a 100% fake consultancy dont go there frnz dont waste money. .
GNH solutions near Garuda mall, the worst consultancy i've seen in bangalore..
the main person "Akash Gowda" told us to give Rs.300 to register and he'll send us to interview tmrw itself, we registered and he sent us to a company which is very small, actually that is not a company itself its a small room in which they're doing students projects, they(HR) don't know even proper english n SALARY is very Bad.. many companies he'll send they don't have there advt Board itself.
If you're expecting to join a good company then don't go to these types of consultancies they're all fraud, sitting to eat our money..
thank you friends...
very bad ...annoying..shud complain in the court abt theres suckers ..who suck sweat and blood of miserable job seekers with beaverage of their money. The court should hang these canny people with AJMAL KASSAB .. at least jobseeker would enjoy to their fullest and this reveals happiness in their face... though common indian man viewing faces of job seeker would think they are happy boz off punishmt faced by ajmal. Whoses cares in the phasal thinking ...just punish these frauds.. dosen matter what deeds they had done... bocoz fraudness is also part of corrruption
can any one tell me information about GNH Solutions which is in behind garuda Mall and how they are providing consulting service .it is a fraud /not
It is just arranging calls nothing else, he sent you to company and company will take your test and result will never out... now I have call for nich in s/w soln. WOrst ever...I did mistake to get register but I want to say dont opt for it...AKASh is SUCKER !!! If someone got Placement through GNH then plz let me know...!!!
Thank u suffered Frenzz U stopped me too and also to the website creator like this.
Thanks a lot.. That consultancy sends emails everday to my mail and i tempted to go there..But im stopped by this page.. Thank you friends .. thanks a lot to this website
Thanks for the information about GNH Solution.
thanks a lot friends i was about to meet the above mentioned person...but you guys have stopped me..anyways thanks for sharing your experience...
fake company
Akash Gowda will fk ur money if u go there
thanks a lot...
thanks allot friends... just now i got mail from GNH solution... i thought to go there but... with your experience... am decided ...i wont waste my time Nd money to spend this consultancy.
please tell me about creative solutions consultancy in ashoknagar
Dear Candidate, Greetings from GNH Solutions!!!

This is with regards to your profile on We are pleased to inform you that your profile is matching for the position of ".Net Developer", with one of our esteemed client, based out at MG Road.

We request you to kindly send us your updated resume for further processing.

Wishing you a bright career ahead.

Best Regards,

GNH Solutions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------... /> Your profile has been shortlisted with our client side u can come
for the face to face discussion
it is an permanent position
these openings r there with MNC company
bring hard copy of ur resume and 1 photos

Bangalore- 560 025
landmark : Behind Garuda mall

contact details : 9480999729
From: "GNH Solutions" <>;
I have been informed about an interview in Sunquest from GNH, which was scheduled for friday, but I re-scheduled it to Mon. Has anyone been to Sunquest sent by GNH? Or this is also a fraud?
Thank you friends for this information

GnH solutions - fraud advertisement