godrej safire safe locker — worst service

k n srinivas
Respond To Complaint
I have purchased a godrej safe the brand is saffire in the manual it says theft alarm installed will be in red colour but not found & i am confused & godrej staff at showroom or technician are not giving me reply & also a technician who had visited my house didnt give me either demo about the product or information & the same technician by named MR Naveen has misbehaved he says u complaint any body on this earth i am not bothered.
kindly get me justice or i want to return the product immedietely I never expected this kind of service from godrej very very bad
Complaint comments 7 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

customer care not responding - Godrej Locker Safe

dear sir

our locker at our factory situated at ankleshwar was locked with some password due to overisigh by our cashier but we asked dealer in Bharuch ,still no one responding
I have purchased a godrej safe locker Taurus three months a go but some how its electronic devise is not working since two months.despite of my complaint lodged with the dealer at Abids, Hyderabad he has assured to send the service person but till date we have not received any sort of response regarding this. You are requested to kindly look into the same and advise the dealer concern or service person to sort out the issue.

My Phone No is 09849499654.
I purchase a Godrej Taurus Electronic locker. Now for reasons not known to me it stopped working. The date of purchase is 26th Dec 2010 from the Godrej godown near Okhla Station New Delhi. Now I am in Faridabad. I have several times contacted Godrej Taurus Safe Complaint No 18002099955 but everytime there is a new person saying that he cant locate my complaint number on 26th I was given the complaint No 33470. every time they ask me to repeat my entire history and they say a person will be contacting you soon. They end the call by saying thank you for calling customer care. This type os service is not expected from Godrej. I dont know when they will come. Myself Sunil Bose
Dear Concern I have purchased a Safety Locker as per attached Invoice Copy Invoice Number 130/12-13 . The Plastic Black Cavity of the Battery has cracked and I have submitted to Usha Trading Company your dealer in Nasik Phone - 0253-2577638 on 12/14/2014 for replacement but even after one month I have not received it
Every time i call i get a new person giving new feedback and i am not assure whether i will really ever get that Plastic Black Cavity

My Contact Number is 9226145960
I have bought an I Bio Godrej Safe recently and in spite of following the instructions in the booklet am not able to install it. Have been calling the customer service for more than a week but in spite of giving a complaint number and name of the technician no one has bothered to attend to it. Every time I call I am told that my complaint has been put on priority and it will be attended in 24 hrs! I am surprised that after sale service from a reputed company like Godrej is so erratic and unreliable! I am at a complete loss as to what to do with the safe.
Complaint no.D2512324610 Technician name Shashikant
dated 25/12/2014
We have purchased a E-safe locker 30 no's 2 years back, 1year before locker was not working. I have several times contacted Godrej staff Britto (coimbatore branch Tamilnadu state) Very very worst response him side. Safe Complaint No E230680906.
Kindly look into the issue.
We are using the cash safty locker for our office for past three years and suddenly iam not able to unlock and its shows error. Called two weeks before security picked and said holiday for one week due to diwali.
again called on 16th to toll free which given on web and they asked to call to chennai toll free 18002099955, called and some said the excutive will cal back and cal back. but i kept calling them - no use. finally on 18th they request to login complaint which they did not inform at first time.
i raised complaint on 18th .. till now no one called to rectify it.. only i was calling very time and very time they say sorry our services person will cal and cal.. but no use. today again called them again they said the same.
wonder how poor services from godrej and next i will make sure that i will not suggest anyone for Godrej.
complaint number: C181197951
company name: Maersk Line
admin name: Josephine susai
contact number: 9940222799.

Its the office safty locker and we need to unlock it with immediate.

godrej safire safe locker - worst service