Goibibo - Refund of amount

MM
My father booked two tickets on GoIbibo for Mumbai on the 6th of October which had a total cost of Rs 4964/-. The booking id was FMN04MOQHXD. However soon after the booking was done (with a “Waiting for Airlines confirmation” status), he got a call from GoIbibo informing him that the Airlines did not agree on the price and another Rs 1000/- per ticket would be required. My father immediately asked for getting the tickets cancelled. He was assured by the GoIbibo representative that a full refund of the same would be done within 72 working hours. I too had sent a mail asking for the refund and I was assured with the same information as well.

However it’s been 8 days since then and we are still awaiting the refund of the amount. We tried calling up the customer care number but it seems to be out of order or non-existing. Couple of reminder mails in the “Contact Us” site of GoIbibo too has not resulted in any action.

This was the first time we tried booking through this site and this is the support we got.

Need help ASAP.

Comments

I'm kinds same problem. I booked a ticket on 6th October from ibibo because the rate was cheaper than other providers. I booked the tickets but after huge workout and couple of umsucessfull payment msg. But in the end it showed that payment is done and I got a pnr number on mobile. But once I recieved my credit card bill. It is showing that I have booked two tickets, but have got only 1 ticket confirmation from goibibo b4 travlling. If anyone knows their email id please forward it. And their contact number.

To the sender of previous comment. I might travel to their office in couple of weeks, if u want any help than please tell me

A few days back I booked a ticket on go ibibo from Goa to Hyderabad. We got a ticket saying awaiting confirmation. The next morning, we got a call from go ibibo saying that the airline needs nother 600 rupees to confirm the ticket. So we also had a similar experience
I dont know if this is their routine habit to attract people with their low fares.
arif

Guys,
Finally did you able to get your money or not?

M.Arif

I booked my ticket from Hyd to Blore via indigo airlines, later I canceled the ticket, the indigo airline authorities has said the balance amount will be deposited to Goibibo account from which it will be transfered back to my card. Even after 15 days that did not happend, when i am trying to call to customer care, they are not at all responding.This is very very unpleasant experience with Goibibo. Dear all just tell everyone not to use Goibibo.com.

even I too had same experience with goibibo.com, i couldnot travel from mumbai to patna because of the fare difference...the money returned after one month only

I have cancelled ticket PNR No O5WIBN from Bangalore to delhi dated on 4th dec'09 by Indigo airlines and booked through goibibo but the refund amount is not credited to my account even after 2 months from cancellation.I tried to contact them so many times but each time they give silly excuses and now I am planning to take a legal action against them.

Respected Sir,
This is regarding goibibo.com I wanted to inform you that i had booked airlines ticket form goibibo.com on 16/12/2009 the tickets were not confirmed for the airlines and the same was cancelled by them after deducting the fare amount form my bank account through internet banking, I was inform that i will get the refund amount with in 15 working days but now allready 20 days and i have not received the refund yet. I have given complaint to customer care centre five to six times throw phone but i am not receving any co-operating respond from them, please help me regarding the same
C.C. to- consumer complaints
Yours faithfully

BAPI MAZUMDAR

Please note that I had booked my flight ticket from KOLKATA to MUMBAI (Cost Rs. 3629.00) through Goibibo. As per the offer that was being given by Goibibo at that time, I’m supposed to get 11% of the total base fare i.e. Rs. 132.00 as cash back within 7 days. However the same has not yet been refunded. Please note the same and reply on the same. Also apart from the offer by goibibo which is mentioned below there was another offer like Rs 150 Off on every one way ticket of Go Air, Spicejet, Indigo and Kingfisher Airlines. I had booked ticket for Spicejet. What about the same offer?

Hi, myself alka gupta, yesterday on 16/08/2010 i booked my two tickets from goibibibo.com but the same kind of problem i am getting. a huge amount i spent i.e. 16954/- that is too much but till now i did not get the tickets, the site only shows that your transaction is being processed. i did not get what to do till yesterday i did not shut down the p.c b'coz it shows that so.
i tried so many times on their contact number which was mentioned in the site but did not get that. i don't know what to do with this. so many complaints on contact us made by me but they are not responding me. still i am waiting.

GoIbibo-are cheaters crap service cant stick to thr words or mails they send for refund...All they do is for thr advantage dont think about the customer who have been with them from a long term and booked all the tickets through them...for 1 return joureny they showed thr level that were they stand in the market when it comes to refund...The staff they have kept is illitrate they dont understand english...Crap worst exp of my life...MY ADVICE TO ALL DONT BOOK THROUGH GOIBIBO----If GOIBIBI needs any clarification plz call me @ 9986077952.

Goibibo - Refund of amount