Goibibo.com (Flight Booking) - Ticket cancelled by Goibibo even after amount is debited

vashima on Jan 8, 2011

This mail is in reference to the bookings made with Goibibo website.
Today, 8th January I made 6 bookings on Goibibo website. I selected 6 flights and paid for these flights. The amount was deducted from my accounts for all these flights. Per the Indian Companies Act. The website had flights that is invitation to offer and as soon as I pay for these flight it becomes a contractual obligation for Goibibo to honor the tickets.
Later in the day today I am getting calls from Goibibo that they are cancelling my flights. As this is unlawful I am writing to the consumer forum to get justice.
I have called customer care multiple times and have been told that my flights will be cancelled.

Pls help me get my flights honored.

Details of Goibibo-

CEO - Ashish Kashyap Ashish.Kashyap@ibibogroup.com
Website ID - http://goibibo.ibibo.com/
Office address :
Delhi - Vatika Towers, Ground Floor, Block-A, DLF Golf Course Road, Sector-54, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana(India)
Bangalore - Millenia Tower, Level-1, "C" Wing, No.1&2,Murphy Road, Ulsoor,
Bangalore-560008
Feedback mail : travel@ibibogroup.com
Phone no : 09213025552 and 18002669900

Vashima
goeldelhi@yahoo.com
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Dec 16, 2011 by
ANANDSAM

Hi Everyone,

I do not see that goibibo is one of the fastest in the web, which they claim so. I have had too many bad experiences with booking my tickets through this website. They do not deal customers in a professional way. For getting a refund we need to go behind them like dogs to chase for the payment. For me in one case they have not yet refunded my amount. They have junk of idiots as Managers and Customer care officers, who always say the particular person sits in other office. The person is not available in this time etc. They are a nonsense to deal with. I kindly request people not to use the site for booking ur air tickets one day u might also face this problem.

Anand.