Goibibo.com (Flight Booking) — Ticket cancelled by Goibibo even after amount is debited

vashima on Jan 8, 2011

This mail is in reference to the bookings made with Goibibo website.
Today, 8th January I made 6 bookings on Goibibo website. I selected 6 flights and paid for these flights. The amount was deducted from my accounts for all these flights. Per the Indian Companies Act. The website had flights that is invitation to offer and as soon as I pay for these flight it becomes a contractual obligation for Goibibo to honor the tickets.
Later in the day today I am getting calls from Goibibo that they are cancelling my flights. As this is unlawful I am writing to the consumer forum to get justice.
I have called customer care multiple times and have been told that my flights will be cancelled.

Pls help me get my flights honored.

Details of Goibibo-

CEO - Ashish Kashyap Ashish.Kashyap@ibibogroup.com
Website ID - http://goibibo.ibibo.com/
Office address :
Delhi - Vatika Towers, Ground Floor, Block-A, DLF Golf Course Road, Sector-54, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana(India)
Bangalore - Millenia Tower, Level-1, "C" Wing, No.1&2,Murphy Road, Ulsoor,
Bangalore-560008
Feedback mail : travel@ibibogroup.com
Phone no : 09213025552 and 18002669900

Vashima
goeldelhi@yahoo.com
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Everyone,

I do not see that goibibo is one of the fastest in the web, which they claim so. I have had too many bad experiences with booking my tickets through this website. They do not deal customers in a professional way. For getting a refund we need to go behind them like dogs to chase for the payment. For me in one case they have not yet refunded my amount. They have junk of idiots as Managers and Customer care officers, who always say the particular person sits in other office. The person is not available in this time etc. They are a nonsense to deal with. I kindly request people not to use the site for booking ur air tickets one day u might also face this problem.

Anand.

I had given a critical review on Hotel Duke Madurai in Goibibo. It seems like the hotelier and the ibibo team is playing around. The images ibibo given in their website doesnt match in real. I had uploaded som pics as well. But that were not publishd. When i forwarded a complaint with goibibo the team was making me a fool by sending series of mails. They are not ready to publish my review as it is and not ready to publish the real images of the hotel. Now there are many other players in the market who are better than goibibo.
I was totally cheated by Goibibo. They do not care their customers.

Rwgards
Arun Nair
Go IBIBO is cheating customers by showing low price guarantee on hotel booking, I booked a hotel in kollur, Karnataka on 16 April after posting rs 4477 per day tariff but when reached hotel there actual tariff Is only rs 2333 and Oyo rooms tariff for same hotel was only RS 2049, now customer care of fooling me giving silly excuses .
Prasoon

Satisfactory Rating
    Responses
    +91 92 1302 5552 (Goibibo)
    5th Floor, Good Earth City Centre, Sector-50, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122018
    Goibibo.com (Flight Booking) - Ticket cancelled by Goibibo even after amount is debited