Gold chain, bracelet, locket, Gold Ring & Rs.5000/- cash - Compaint regarding theft in train No.

Binu B. Pillai
I, Binu B. Pillai, was travelled from Kollam to Surat (India) by Train No.6334 on 19/05/2008 vide Seat No. S-9 17, 18 & 20 with my family PNR No.450-8183892 & Ticket No.17938240.

As the train was arrived at Navsari, Gujarat some 5 peoples enters in our compartment without valid reservecd ticket & as there were no ticket checker as well as police security, we are not able to stop them to enter in our compartment. And after that as per my knowledge they theft my valuable goods i.e. Gold Chain 40 gms., Bracelette 14 gms., Locket abt 1 gms., Gold Ring 6 gms., Rs.5000/- cash ^ Cheque book of ICICI Bank, Athwalines, Surat between Navsari to Surat.

I would also like to inform that as the railway ministy shows so much improvement in services & security in trains, i want to draw attention that it is a normal practive in all of our trains which are running between Kerala to Gujarat & onwards. After so much compaints for such theft inb the trains there is no security as well as any action taken by Ministry of Railways. Ministy of Railways has to take such strong action regarding the same.

There was a family also in other comaprtment, name, Ms. Divya Mohan Pillai in S-1, Seat No. 9 & 10, PNR No.416-3515316, Ticket No. 10834258, the same incident happens with them also. They lost 99 gms. of total gold at same destination in same train. They also lodge the complaint.

Please let me know what to do about my above said theft? I already lodge compaint to Surat Railway Police Station but they also not given us proper response, I also contacts to crime branch about it at Surat station, they call us back by today.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

SAME PLACE SURAT & SAME ISSUE THEFT

In aravali express travelling from Bandra to Abu Road on 10 Sept. 2008 in III AC Compartment B2-Birth No. 60 at Surat Station my purse containg mobile & cash Rs. 10000 was stolen in III AC compartment.
No RPF Police on duty & No Complaint noted.
SHAME & DISGUSTING are the words for Indian Railways.