Golden Forests India Ltd - Refund invested amount

Chirag Parekh

I have invested amount of 30000/- in the golden forest (India) limited under receipt no. LS/99/10031 dated 16/09/1999 by the name of Parekh Govindbhai Somabhai by ZONE - 3

My amount maturity date is 12/01/2003 under enrolment no. 1110586.

But till the date i have not received my amount.

So you are requested to help me to receive my amount as soon as possible.

Company address is as under,

GOLDEN FOREST (INDIA) LIMITED
S.C.O. 834, GOLDEN COMPLEX, Shivalik Enclave,
MANIMAJRA, CHANDIGARH (U.T) 160101

[Jun 13, 2014] Golden Forests customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
[Updated by mr.kanaparthi Augustus May 26, 2014]

please provide information how can submit/intimate/receive maturity amount through email address of nelapatiramaiah@gmail.com please.code no 100218 unit no 18946 stat no NVB95561/175907 requested for erlier action please

Comments

N Oct 20, 2013 by
Mohmed abdar

Best Review
Dear sir
I have invested in golden forest india ltd my account no 01/9/lsc550295 receipt no 96/289577 on amount of 2000 Rs in the date 27.10.1996 for the maturity of Rs 444000 in the 18.11.2021 i here by requst the kindly inform me i ll able to hold the maturity at that time or not ? My E mail nisarnuraz@yahoo.in mobill no 09448024866 or 09986184457
Nisar ahmed s/o abdul gaffar ahamedbabajan
Neharu nagar hanambi road sagar KARNATAK
PIN577401

WANT TO GET BACK MY MONEY - Golden Forests India Limited

We have invested our hard earned money in Golden Forest India (GFIL & GPL) What the latest verdict ON MARCH 2009 BY SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, If your team know anything please inform to us & tell us when will be our check arrive or how can we get back our investment amount which is near about 8 lakhs, please contact me in the Mobile No :9437281275, Landline - 06752-27575 -DILIP KUMAR PUJAPANDA - PURI (ORISSA )

Dear, Sir,

I have invested in golden forest (india) limited an amount of five hundred rupees in the 30/03/1996. for the maturity of Rs.-111000.00 in the 30/30/2021. I here by requst the kindly infrom about the company statue at my mail and get the infrome that I, ll able to hold the maturity at that time or not?..
Thank, s.
Shiv Kumar Sahani.
Dhakuakhana. Lakimpur, Assam.

My recipt no:-LS/96/54526. ST.NO:-APC96-2722/999940

When I recieved the invested amount in golden forests Mr. aggarwal ?. My account No. was GLA 49279. I invested Rs. 10000/-

When I received the my hard income invested in Golden Forests ? My accounts is GLA 9278. I have invested Rs. 10000/-

I have invetsed huge sums in this Co. When I will receive my hard earned money back ?

I understand that about 2000 crores are to be paid to the investors allover India. Whether

the Golden forest has immoveable property worth this oustanding.?

My father, brither, sister and my father in law have also invetsed in golden forest, chnadigarh. there total amount of investment in quite high. I also want answer that when they will get their money. My father invested in it for my and my sister's marriage. Now i even have a 2 yrs old child but still we havn't got any correspondance. Plz give me the answer.

I have invested 1, 00, 000 Rs in Golden Forest in the year 1995, and as per my understanding the settlement has to be started in August 2009, but still we have not received any amount.
Kindly let me know the status and do the needful as earliest.

Prabhakar

please give me any other information in this E-Mail Address in company

thanking you

I have invested Rs.1, 10, 500/- on piece-meal basis 15 years ago. Still I did not get my money back.
Kindly let me know the way of getting back my hard earned money.

M. BHASKAR,
F-24, B.J.B. NAGAR,
BHUBANESWAR - 751014.

MY father(Mr. Arun Kumar Das) have invested in golden forest (india) limited in his name an amount of fifty thousand(Rs. - 50000) rupees in the 27/10/1998. for the maturity of Rs.-100000(one lakh)in the 23/04/2002. Still We are not received any amount . Don, t know how we will get. Pls help & mail me how we get this valuable hard earned money .
details of receipt is given below
Receipt No. - 98/119007, ST. NO. -NVB98-1026/222472, ST. DATE- 27/10/1998, ISSUEDATE-10/11/98
ZONE-2

From.-
Indrajit Das
c/o- Arun Kr. Das
Vill+P.O+P.S.- Singur, Dt.-Hooghly(W.B.)

Dear, Sir,

Reference letter to The Chairman Committe-GIL (Appointed by Supreme Court of India) dt 19-09-2009.

I have invested in golden forest (india) limited an amount of two thousand rupees in the 03/07/1996. for the maturity of Rs.-4, 44, 000in the 13/04/2021. I here by requst the kindly infrom about the company statue at my mail and get the infrome that I, ll able to hold the maturity at that time or not?..

My son-in-law expired. Undermentioned 3 daughters of my Son-in-law are depended on me. I am the retired employeed and not in a position to maintain a large family in this old age. I have the responsibility to see all the necessities of my grand daughters.

1. K Duuga Bhavani, account No-01/9/LSC/407736, Receipt No-96/146829, Amount in Rs-2, 000/-, Date of deposit-03/07/1996.

2. K Ramya, account No-01/9/LSC/407734, Receipt No-96/146827, Amount in Rs-2, 000/-, Date of deposit-03/07/1996.

3. K Niramala Sai, account No-01/9/LSC/407735, Receipt No-96/146828, Amount in Rs-2, 000/-, Date of deposit-03/07/1996.

Requested for your necessary action please.

Thank, s.
Vendra Sree Rama Murthy,
Indira Santhi Nagar Colony,
Penugonda-534 320
West Godavari District,
Andhra Pradesh

hi i need a were the branch in bangalore pls send me to my gmail address...

avoid refund - invest amout

Pl my ID No.10074651 i Not intrest taken mony back pl avoid refund pl continued my account.

Your
C V Bhusanur.

Please let me know the present status of the company. Can we get back our invested money?

Can you also please tell us what is the address in Jabalpur(MP) of GFIL office to contact and know the status.

I invested money in golden forests india ltd and also sent original receipts to the committee but did not hear anything after that. Please help.

nirmal singh
A-2/270, Paschim Vihar,
New Delhi-110063
Ph. 9899541505/25261505

Kindly go through the link http://www.investorhelpline.in/ih/alert/alert1.htm#GOLDENProjects to get the following details:

GOLDEN FORESTS (INDIA) LTD.

We have received a letter dated 30.07.2009 from the Mr. R.N. Aggarwal, Chief Justice (Retd.), Chairman, Committee – GFIL stating that the committee shall make payments to the creditors/depositor on the availability of the funds and as per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court.

OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN
Committee – Golden Forest (India) Limited
(Appointed by The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India )
Banglow No. 60, Sector – 4, Chandigarh,
Tel: 0172-2740134

COM/CHD/2009/160 30/07/2009

Dear Investor,

Sub: Non receipt of Investment and returns thereon

Your claim has been received and it is entered in the computerized data. The Committee requires at least 2000 Crores of Rupees for payment to the depositor. There are 17 Lacs creditors who have to be paid the money. As soon as sufficient funds are collected the committee shall take steps for payment of the money to the depositors/creditors. This shall be as per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court. As soon as the funds are available the payments to the creditors/depositor shall start.

R.N. Aggarwal
Chief Justice (Retd.) Chairman,
Committee – GFIL

Dear Mr. Aggarwal,

I am happy to see that you had given reply positively, but is there any time limit to get back our invested money? And as per you that committee required 2000 crores of Rupees but is not small amount for anybody.
So is it possible to settle those claims which are not more then one lac on priority?
Because these people are from middle class and these amount can helpful to survive them.

Thank you in advance...

G. S. Parekh

I invested 20, 000 money in golden forests india ltd and also sent original receipts to the committee but did not hear anything after that. Please help.

Golden Forests India Ltd - Refund invested amount