Golden Gas Agency (Indane LPG Gas Distributor) , Palam Vihar, Gurgaon - Unfair distribution of lpg gas

Sachin Gupta

I would like to bring your attention towards the Golden Gas Agency, an Indane LPG gas distributor at Palam Vihar, Gurgaon.
Not only me, but I am sure that most of his customers are unsatisfied from his service. No one gets his gas refilled without reminding him 4-6 times. It takes months time to deliver the gas refil.
We are sure that he use to distribute the refil in black.
I would like some one to take the appropriate and strict action against him, so that this type of corruption can be removed.

Thanks and Regards,
Sachin Gupta
Sect- 23, Gurgaon

Comments

distribution - Indane/LPG Gas

we are from Erandol Tehsil pincode-425109 dist-Jalgaon (M.S)
Firstly we are getting the cylinder on 21st day as per company rules.Secondly we are not getting Home Delivery as per company rules.They are asking extra money for Home Delivery.
Gas Agency Name:-Padmalaya Gas Agency,Erandol.

we r facing problems as we r not receving gas cylinders on time i have got booked my gas on 25th of jan and till date we have not received when ever we call these people (palam golden gas ) they say that we have just send it u and u will get that today but daily samething is happining and no gas is been dilevered
sheetla gas people r coming daily in our colony they say that palm gas agency is been raided as they were doing black marketing of gas we have taken cylinders frm other and now they r asking frm us what should we do plzzzzzz look into they matter
yogesh shah
sec-17,iffco colony

I had booked gas in Dec 07 and till date I have not received. Telephone lines are engaged all the time. Very poor service.

I agree 100% with you. Golden gas is not providing satisfactory services to their clients. Govt must look into the matter. A new gas agency must be set up in this area.

pratibha

I am also suffering from the same problem. They deliver the Gas cylinder after reminding again and again. Some time they people put the phone on hold.

Ashok

This is the suggestion to facilete the consumer for online booking & other services.

His telephones are always engaged it seems the receiver is not kept on the apparatus or keeps the telephone deliberately disconnected.Every time we have to go personally to his office to book the gas.The most strict action should be taken against the person..
Truth

The delivery boys takes out gas from filled cylinder every day near B-Block park. They have made it adda Hari press wale ke pass. Police are authorities are keeping their ears closed.
munish

i have newly shifted to Gurgaon 23 sector
can somebody tell me please if i have other option of gas agency other than golden gas agency
or if there is some improvement in its services

regards
Munish
mgmaur@yahoo.com

In my case also the same happend .
wht we can do we have to rise this issue to the concern dept .
otherwise we have to transfer this connection to some another agency...

Unfair distribution of lpg gas - Indane LPG Gas

Unfair distribution of lpg gas

We are sure that he use to distribute the refil in black.

Thanks and Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar Gupta
Sect- 22B, Gurgaon

Golden Gas Agency (Indane LPG Gas Distributor), Palam Vihar, Gurgaon - Golden Gas Agency (Indane LPG Gas Distributor) , Palam Vihar, Gurgaon

I would like to inform to all who are pained from the Golden Gas Agency, an Indane LPG gas distributor at Palam Vihar, Gurgaon.
Not only me, but most of consumers that are living in this area are unsatisfied from his service. No one gets his gas refilled without reminding him 4-6 times. It takes months time to deliver the gas refil.

Avadhesh
New Palam Vihar Gurgaon

I 100% agree with the written text above. It is not only writer or my own problem, it is a common problem of all consumer in Palam Vihar. so i request u that please take action against to golden Gas.
Urvashi

Mr.Sachin Gupta and others I fully support you all. Even I am facing this problem. But these people have still not taken our complaints into consideration. They are still working their usual way. But now something has to be done and mere writing of the mails wont help. LETS ALL UNITE AND GO TO THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY TO SORT OUT THIS PROBLEM

What is the procedure to take new gas connection? What are the documents required for the same...?

Your agency phone operators are not picking the phone so i am not able to book my gas pls. book my gas GD-2314 (Anil Sharma)

Pardeep Sharma

your are not picking up the phones every time i am facing same problem pls. do the needful & book my gas

No.: GD-2314 (Anil)
Sudeep

Govt is also sleeping with Golden gas, No action taken. Web sites are made to waste time of consumers

Pls. Book my gas no:

1). GD-2314 - Anil

2). GD-10472 - Santosh

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Sharma

Very Very Poor response by M/s. Jaijwan Gas Supply Agency, Secto-VII, Dwarka, Near Ramphal Chak, Palam, New Delhi-110075.

Nobody attending phone, SMS, Toll Free No. (1260), Low Weight Cylinder, Not delivering sealed Cylinder,

This type agency has to closed immediately by replacing new competent one