Goldstar Enterprises - Overseas Job

nbt_007
Hi all,

Just wanted to inform about this company below

GOLDSTAR ENTERPRISE
316, Dalamal Tower,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.

I had seen an add from the above company in mumbai mirror for overseas job. So i mailed them my CV. Then in a weeks time i received an email from them asking me to courier copy of my documents ie. educational, experince and copy of passport as i have been shortlisted my a company. As i have already worked overseas and had gone through a reputed overseas consultant so i m familiar with the process. And why would a company ask for your documents 1st without even speaking to you or giving details of job profile? So i replied them back asking them for company and job details but again i recieve the same mail asking for documets and i grew suspicious when i noticed that i their mail there is no mention of any phone no. only email id. So i searhed on google n found phone nos. When i called, both the nos. were answered by some fellow who even does not know what i was speaking about. So this time i mailed them using some harsh language and warned them not to mail me again. So please take take while applying for overseas jobs.
Complaint comments 0 Comments