GOLDWIN LOTTERY PVT. LTD. - NON PAYMENT OF MY SCHEME MONEY SINCE 2 year

JITENDRA PANDEY
hi,
sir i have a terminal of goldwin lottry in mumbai chirabazar id 485008.
company was announced a scheme in oct-nov 2007 called diwali dhamaka.
the scheme was that if you sale more then you can earn more extra comisson which will give to yo after a month and scheme period was for a month. but could not yet company or his agent give my money. they are just chetaing me and my amount is nearby 40, 000/- so pls do something ...

Comments

Sir, I am intrested join in your company for technical department, plz tell me what is the prosijar.

plz tell your contact no. i have intrested to yuor business on playgoldwin lottery so plz response to me my cell no. is 9301949498, 9303870612
yam

contac

I am interesed to play online lottery from my home, I have just opened the site
www.playgoldwin.com, I found that the sole distributor is M/S.S.P.Enterprises for Mumbai Region but there is no any contact number or office address to contact them, so I hereby request you to provide me the contact number of the distributor of said lottery for Mumbai region.
Please let me know that how to grt limit to play.

Thnking you,

with best regards,

jayant lathia.

time in change

plz tell your contact no. i have intrested to yuor business on playgoldwin lottery so plz response to me my cell no. is 9734180284

rusalt playgold win

I have a terminal of golwin lotteryPRINCE-ONLINE in DHAMANGOA THA. MOTALA DIS BULDHANA company was announced a scheme last 2year
the scheme was that if you sale more then you can earn more extra comisson which will give to yo after a month and scheme period was for a month. but could not yet company or his agent give my money. they are just chetaing me and my amount is nearby4 000/- so pls do something ...

i wann to know which card is used to play ur online lottery
how many% commition to get me

N Apr 28, 2011 by
zeus.nobody

Goldwin Lottery Online 20 Minute Result Console http://www.goldenlottery.co.nr/
Game Started From 2:00pm upto 9:40pm Everyday
A May 28, 2011 by
phull

sir i am from amritsar i want to play your goldwin lottery in my home internet please tell me your card name and where i obtain and playing proceedure.thanking you
N Jun 15, 2011 by
zeus.nobody

No idea about mumbai / delhi based lottery company but if you want to join with real lottery company then goto http://www.jumbolotto.co.nr/ and avail one time in your life ... its guarantee you never look back.. just go for jumbo... offer going in jumbo.. Marketing .. Mr. Sourav 08759239029... Thanks
N Sep 9, 2011 by
djuggal

if i win lottery what is the proceser and where i go what is the address & which person should i trust
N Aug 19, 2012 by
Dayaram Chakma

plz tell your contact no. i have intrested to yuor business on playgoldwin lottery so plz response to me my cell no. is 7308447268/9436342790

GOLDWIN LOTTERY PVT. LTD. - NON PAYMENT OF MY SCHEME MONEY SINCE 2 year