GOOGLE MOBILE AWARDS - GOOGLE MOBILE AWARDS OF (£500,000GBP)

ali.kureshi
Respected Sir,
Last 5 days before i also received GOOGLE MOBILE AWARDS OF (£500,000GBP), Winner. and in that mail they also mention the following
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email containing your complete Personal Information of your reliability in our Google Mobile Anniversary Awards Promotion, and we wish to announce & congratulate you that your Google Mobile Payment value Five Hundred thousand Pounds (£500,000.00 GBP) has been officially declared for immediate payment by the verifications department of the Google 10th Anniversary Awards Programme.

The original copy of your Award Certificate and two other documents such as the (Money Laundering Certification & Affidavit of Claim as the Google Mobile Award Winner) from the British Government stating that the money was legally obtained through the Google Anniversary Awards Promotion Programme will be dispatch to your door step as stated below within 24 Hours Express Delivery via our appointeGd Courier Division United Parcel Service (UPS COURIER SERVICE)
and after that they send 1 mail
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email containing your complete personal details concerning the immediate delivery of your Google Mobile Award Winning Prize Parcel Value Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£500,000.00 GBP) in mode of Certified Demand Bank Cheque issued from Google nominated Paying Bank.

As a matter of fact, your Google Award Prize Envelop Package containing a Certified Demand Bank Draft value (£500,000.00 GBP) additional with all Original Documents issued from Google Nominated Paying Bank, Your parcel contains the following documents:

1. WINNING CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF 500,000.00GBP
2. WINNING CERTIFICATE
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
4. INSURANCE CERTIFICATE
5.BENEFICIARY PAYMENT FORM
6.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS: FROM THE UK HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE AWARD WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE GOOGLE AWARD PROGRAMME, AND DUELY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE BRITSH HIGH COURT.

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you. Your Parcel was registered down under our suspense Courier Custody by the Google Representative as for immediate Express Delivery to your door step located in India.

Be informed that your Google Award Envelop Package & your below complete personal details has been registered under our Delivery Department, and will be dispatched to your door step as stated below within 24 hours express delivery duration hence you meet up with our Delivery , Insurance & Vat Charges as the rightful Beneficiary of the Google Award Winning Package.
and then
Option: 1
UPS EXPRESS SERVICE (24 Hours Delivery Duration To Your Door Step)
Mailing....................... ........ £250.00 GBP
Vat........................... ............£150.00 GBP
TOTAL......................... ......£450.00 GBP
(Equivalent To Rs: 36,171 INR)

Option: 2
UPS PREMIUM SERVICE (48Hrs.(2Day)s Delivery Duration To Your Door Step)
Mailing....................... ........ £230.00 GBP
Vat........................... ............£150.00 GBP
TOTAL......................... .....£430.00 GBP
(Equivalent To Rs: 34,368 INR)

Option: 3
UPS REGULAR SERVICE (72Hrs.(3Days) Delivery Duration To Your Door Step)
Mailing .............................. £200.00 GBP
Vat........................... ...........£150.00 GBP
TOTAL......................... .....£400.00 GBP
(Equivalent To Rs: 32,045 INR)

Most Importantly,Vat Charges, Insurance and mailing must be Paid before the dispatched of your parcel by our noble courier service, to avoid any problems from the British government. Failure to pay for vat will mean refusal of package delivery by our courier service so as to enable this company secure her good name they have always maintained here in UK, since the package delivery without the insurance & Vat will be illegal. The insurance is the International law guiding the authentic delivery of diplomatic documents.

With all due respect as our new customer, you are advised to choose your choice of dispatching your Google Award Prize Envelop Package to your door step, and upon the confirmation of the Delivery & Vat Payment, the date and time of departure including the tracking number to track the Envelop Parcel will be sent to you via email immediately.

Therefore we shall ensure we legally work to the total accomplishment of getting your Google Award Prize Envelop Package containing a Certified Demand Bank Draft valuable the sum of (£500,000.00 GBP) additional with all Original Documents to your door step as stated above at due time which will not be more than the existing period of your selected choice of delivery duration.

You are advised to forward the scan copy attachment of your international passport, driver’s license or ID Card or Recent Picture to us via email attachment as it will be used for a proper identification of you during the door step delivery of your Award documents and your Certified Bank Cheque by our UPS Courier Delivery Agent in your State.

Your urgent & prompt response will be highly appreciated concerning your choice of delivery duration, so that we can provide you our Associate Offshore Account Details where you can deposit the charges in cash payment, as to enable the immediate processing of dispatching your Parcel to your door step.
I have doubt, cause if this is from Google, so why they use hotmail email id.

Keep safety while using email.
Ali

Comments

google award winning - google uk

i have recived a award winning notification from google uk director of operation rev robbert muller. i got certificate also by mail. is it true?
please replay to my query.
N Aug 23, 2011 by
radhe shyam verma GOOGLE MOBILE AWARDS  - Uttar Pradesh, India

500,000gbp - promo mobile award

i recevid a massage on my mo.no.9935127975 from promo award and this massage is your no.nas gat 500.000gbp from icc cricket promo mobile award ofter that i recevid one mo massage from no 918860589914 add this massage my name radhe shyam verma ashirbad hospital kauriram gorkhpur
N Aug 25, 2013 by
Prasad Laga

The same case is happend in my present life but i was sent him my id proof, address, name, mobile number. Plese known me if this is any kind of problems in my life plese known me. my email id is irwmplaga@gmail.com
N Jan 17, 2014 by
abdulaleem

Respected sir.
I have receive the SMS for Google award price rupees three core fourteen lakhs
So sir I want too claim for that amount my mobile number is +91-8801453601 &my name is abdu Saleem residential address is 19-2-127/3/b/3/1 tadban near zoo park hyderabad
My e-mail Id. Ameraleem826@gmail.com
Alternate I'd. Azamfeb7@yahoo.com
So please.send me a reply my mail as well as possible
Winner of 2013 Abdul aleem
N Jul 23, 2014 by
suman9832

I also got the mail... They give me some thing. They also give me Their bank a/c 3490101001214 Name Naiham Difeosa. But told me to give 15000.

GOOGLE MOBILE AWARDS - GOOGLE MOBILE AWARDS OF (£500,000GBP)