Government Sholinganallur Taluk office - Change of Name in Free Pattan Lending more than a year

ashamailid
Free Patta issued for my area Neelangarai (Bharathiyar ngr) on 10-02-09. For my home the name was wrongly entered the mistake done by the survey pupils. Hence, To change name I given proper complaint on 12-03-2009. But there is no response. The clerk Mrs. Kalyani from sholinganallur taluk office maintain the documents. When ever I enquirer about my Patta, She always ask me to come next week, after ten days.. like that today (27-01-2010) nearly a year gone She ask me to come next month. I don't know what to do those pupils and how to get my document. Kindly somebody help to me?

Comments

elan

I registered my madipakkam plot on 2003 and by mistakenly the patta was issued to my brother name instead of my name. My uncle and my brother both went to Sholinganallur taluk office almost 50 times and no progress of changing the patta to my name. The zonal tasildhar Ravichanderan ask my uncle to do reresistration for the same land. Why do i re register my land as i already done so? We provide affidavate from advagate as well provided neccessary docucments. Can any one guide me that how do i proceed from here. How do i make complaints against the zonal tasildhar?
N Mar 5, 2011 by
pr.narasimhan

i have gone through the complaint given by you.

you kindly approach directly Mr.Sourirajan, The Revenue Divisional Officer, Tambaram on Monday and put your grievance.
the said Mr.Ravichandran is not the competent authority in Revenue department as tahsildhar and in training. and earlier tahsildhar mr.Govindarajan is also in training as magistrate in tambaram.
they are very nice persons, and they do their best in the new taluk office.
Read G.O.Ms.No.409 and follow this link.
regards,
p.r.narasimhan.
Bharathiya Janata Party.
Vote for Lotus in this election for assembly.
N Mar 15, 2011 by
ashamailid

Hi Mr.P.R. Narasimhan,

Am A.M. Asha. According to your mail.Yesterday(14-3-11), I went to Sholinganallur Tahsildhar office. There I can't able to meet the Tahsildhar. "Mr. OMPRAKASH" answered me very bad irresponsible manner. I understand very well that in government office there is no respect for Citizen only for money and political power.

Four years gone, I given more than 10 applications just for a simple process to change name which is wrongly entered in patta by the Government survey persons. "Mrs. Kalyani" now promoted, But last four years. She didn't take any action on my request. Now "Mr. OMPRAKASH" in her position doing the nothing, They just coming to office for entertainment and earn illegal money.

Thanks for your mail.

The Thasildhar
Sholinganalur Thaluk
Chennai

Most Respected Sir,

I A.L.Lakshmi Narayanan, Son of A.Logidasan (late) request you to kind enough to read my plea and take proper action against the plea.

I reside in the Plot No.136, Palkalai Nagar, Palawakkam, Chennai - 600 041 for past 25 years along with my family. My father was a University Servant and he was allotted with a house bearing No.136 in the Palkalai Nagar, Palawakkam, Chennai - 600 041.

My father has expired in the year 1996 due to illness. When i went to the Panchayat office situated at Palawakkam for the name transfer of Patta to my mother Name. I was informed that the patta bearing No.758 is in the name of Thiru.Rajan, who has bought the Plot No.137 in the Palkalai Nagar, Palawakkam, Chennai - 600 041.

I was shocked and went the Thaluk Office situated at Tambaram and enquired about the patta details were as i was informed that the patta bearing 758 is in the name of Registrar, University of Madras which is the right one.

I have given my letter on 07/09/2006 to rectify the problem in the patta No.758 which actually belongs to the Plot No.136, Palkalai Nagar, Palawakkam, Chennai–600 041. But, it is hard to believe that no action has been initiated to rectify my problem till date. The File Number given to me by the officials of the Thaluk Office, Tambaram is RPT/4459/06-07.

Further to my above request the then Thasildhar of Tambaram Thaluk took action to change the Patta details and issued the revised patta in the name of the Legal heirs of my father (i.e.) Tmt.K.Dakshayani, Mr.A.L.Lakshmi Narayanan, Ms.A.L.Mahalakshmi, Mr.A.L.Kamala Baskar.

Since, the Palawakkam has now shifted to the constituency of Sholinganalur Thaluk, I am to request you to make necessary updation to the above patta and issue necessary orders to Village Officer, Palawakkam Panchayat to update his records as early as possible.

Looking a favorable reply from you.
With kind regards