Gram Panchayat sarpanch - corrupt sarpanch making villagers life hell

bharatuday on Jul 7, 2012

This is regarding the problems being faced by the people in the village Noor pur,
Tanda Road Jalandhar,Punjab.
And the Sarpanch is just not ready to listen anything.
Just Recently streets have been reconstructed due to which sewrage has been
blocked which leads to routine fights amongst neighbrours and when asked the
village Sarpanch to do something about it ,he doesn't do anything about it and
asks people to spend their own money on it.

It is said that he was given money for the some development activity of which he did not even spend 20% of that.

And made the life of the villagers worst than ever by incomplete work.

I am afraid this routine nuisances doesn't lead to anything major in the village

Please assist in this and raising this issue to the concerned authorities.

Indian Citizen

Lets Make India a better place to live.

Comments

N Jul 16, 2012 by
kuljeet88

Respected Sir

This is regarding the problems being faced by the people in the village V.P.O Amrala The Khamanon, Distt: Fatehgarh Sahib, 141128 Punjab.
And the Sarpanch is just not ready to listen anything.
Just Recently pool have been cleared due to which sewerage has been
blocked .which leads to routine fights amongst neighbors’ and when asked the
village Sarpanch to do something about it, he doesn't do anything about it and
asks people to spend their own money on it. After the completing of clearing pond work, all the sewerage has been broken due to waste clearing vehicles. Now without any type of rain the polluted water collected on main road, which lead to dangerous diseases and makes difficulty to school going students and others.

And made the life of the villager’s worst than ever by incomplete work.

Please assist in this and raising this issue to the concerned authorities.

Amrala Villagers,

N Jul 25, 2012 by
ranjodh sohi

hii..

This is regarding the problem being faced by the people in the village old Nilokheri distric Karnal post office Nilokhari (132117) Haryana sarpanch of the village cant ready to hear any problem of poor people or other. they speak rudealy with everyone and say you cant voted me. one side in village water sumersible are mounted and other side no any sumersible was mounted. i and some going to sarpanch for water pump they say that uyou cant voted me and i dnt do nothing for you.Half of the streets made from concred material and our side street cannot repair from last 8 years. there was a small pool at our side but there drainaige system is nil and water come out to the streets.

please assist in this and raising this issue to the concerned authorities.

Old Nilokheri Village