Green AIrways Pvt.Ltd - NON PAYMENT OF WORK

Shivangi
Respected Sir,
I am a student of journalism plus a self employed person simultaneously. I had taken charge of writing the Cargo Manual for GREEN AIRWAYS PVT.LTD on a freelance project. They had given me the responsibility on 01st-April-2010 to 20th-April-2010. I had kept a proposal in front of them that I shall be doing the half manual in the first 10 days, and they will have to pay me half the amount i.e. 6500/-. This will lead to building trust from the both sides in work, and neither party has to run after one another for money after the project is completed. The company people agreed in the beginning. But when I completed my work with complete dedication and submitted it on time, they said they can not give me the half payment and I will have to submit them the complete work. This was complete cheating.
Now even when I agreed to submit the whole manual work within another 10 days, they have stopped responding me at all. They have deceived me and I am feeling helpless as I don't have any track records other than their emails, (as the freelance projects are based on emails). The companies are misusing this freelance-based works. Please Please Please help! I hope if this case is taken seriously, no other company would dare to do the same with the other innocent people. Please do work over a genuine complaint towards those merciless marketeers.

Thanks a lot
SHIVANGI BHARDWAJ

Comments

pls work over this sir... pls...
A Apr 30, 2012 by
abhishek9015@gmail.com

shivangi

what is the name of director of company ?

Green AIrways Pvt.Ltd - NON PAYMENT OF WORK