GSS Infotech - one of the best fraud firm

prashant kumar
Hi friend.
I am prashant from pune I joined GSS Infotech 6 Aug 2008 by deposited 4000 as
as Gap professional ad posting. I have done job 4 month and didn’t get any single
rupees. And I have done more then 4000ads and he says you have done only around 1200
.I talk to Mr Chirijivi and Giris both are partner but both are fraud .i have done every day 8hrs for advertising his classified. Whenever I call for payment he say ill send you now it already 5 month and I didn’t get any kind of check or payment .GSS Infotech is one of the best scam Indian site forever. and now whenever I make a call then doesn’t receive.. And he changed web address for making more people fool. And one more thing when you call he doesn’t respond. My job id is gssgap1297.

His Address:

GSS InfoTech Limited
670 Kumarpet Main Road
City : Kolar
State : Karnataka
Postal Code:563101
Phone:+91.08152401812
New website address is http://www.gssinfotech.firm.in/
Old website address is http://www.gssinfotech.biz

If you want to more detail about this bladdy fake company call me
91+9273170152 or mail me kumar108nc@gmail.com.
I request to administration department of consumer court if possible then please cooperate me and tell me what should I have to do ?
I am giving you bank detail when i deposited 4000 rs and mailed GSS Infotech.

from kumar prashant <kumar108nc@gmail.com>

4000/rs as registration fee for G.A.P Professional.in your ICICI
account that account no.047801500662 has been given by Mr Chirinjiv
Grish.
My transaction id is - M3321327

After paying money he replied me as follows

Dear customer,
Thanks for taking our high profiled Global Ad Posting Job.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is your account details which you have to mention in all your reports

GAP ID NO. Gssgap1297 PAYEES NAME
Work option Plan 4th Prashant Kumar
Name & Address of the customer Prashant Kumar
FTL-Z-3, Konark Pooram, Kondhwa Khurd
Pune, Maharashtra – 411048 (IN)
020406200560 / +91-9273170152 Reporting
You want to send by your mail
gssgap1297@gmail.com

“ To ”
billing.gss@gmail.com

E-mail Address kumar108nc@gmail.com
Log in her for ads and soft wares :

E-Mail for ad posting

Your Expected
1st Monthly
Payment Date Between 20th - 25th September
. If not received contact us on Payments@gssinfotech.biz after
24th September . Do Not Call For payment before the expected date given by us. For any queries always send mail to info@gssinfotech.biz
Reply will take 24hrs.

Information Team
Home based Jobs go for here : www.gssinfotech.biz
Contact Now at 08152 - 401812 / +91-9901791812
( Information Team ) Just send mail at info@gssinfotech.biz
( Billing Team ) Just send mail at billing.gss@gmail.com or billing@gssinfotech.biz

Comments

rahul

I am also victim of fu***k fraud firm now new addres is www.gssinfotch.firm.in
sale ko kabhi life me chain nahi milege .kutte ke maut marege...dono kutta
grish and chirenjeevi...harami sala.
Raghu

I know gssinfotech very well know for fraud and scam site.be aware of it.
i pay him 2000 rs and i had work for 3 month but they didn't pay any thing
to me.so if any body intersted to join welcome to fraud hell...

You can view the Customer's Work how he have done the work the person have not done the work itself but talking about a company.

How crazy this guys.

Hi friend

I don't want to any kind of argue with cheater .i am a simple student and struggling for money thatswhy i start work with GSS info tech i barrow 4000/-from my friend to start this work and i had done 4 month .they didn't pay single check.if they are not able to pay check in till December of August report.then what you understand.fake or not.and above report is send by me if you are thinking to earn more money with GSS firm then don't go to this firm .here you waste you money and time

The above report posted by GSS has been send by me why i send because grish told me whatever problem you have send my in exl format.but they didn't reply me i called them continue 10 days no bodies is responding.after that i post to consumer complaints.

Friend i am posting report of two month please check it out and he send amount payable but he didn't pay .they sent only 2 report .they don't have any customer support.all are fake if you ask for customer support they would say you mail me but they will not respond to you mail.

I don't argue with this kind of fake firm i have a exam so i don't have time to go consumer court and fight with him but i don't' want to other people suffered from this fake company .if you want to suffered fell free to join GSS firm.

This is two link

so all the best for gss Inoftech and my friends.Gods knows who is fake.
prashant

But one thing i want to say to GSS Infotech that if they would like to pay my pending payment of 3 months then i am ready to apologize over here because i don't have lot of money to fight with gssinfotech.as a i earlier mentioned that i am student of BCA 1st sem.If they won't pay then what i and we people think this is fake or not.

prashant
gssgap1297

I pay 2000 for ad posting job and he cheated me doesn't give report properly 80% add rejected by him with any cause .the company is cheater no work with this fraud company never pay on time.
i just like to help the person who want join.
thanks
Rajneesh

we are having about 200+ Customer's why only this people complain if they complain also they have to prove it we are ready to prove that we have not made any fake in the business we have provided some terms and conditions to post if you post as you like then such things will get disqualified so mistake is not with company its with customer to.

the customer should think and he should read the terms and conditions.
if he don't read it then never a company is a fraud The Customer is the fraud since he did not studied the terms.
THADIL

HI ! THIS IS AHMAD HERE. I WENT THERE OFFICE AND ONE GIRL WERE EXPLAINED ABOUT JOBS AND DETAILS OF WORK I DON'T KNOW THIS THING AND THANKS

GSS InfoTech

2009-December-21 07:35 AM
Copyrigh GSS InfoTech®
THADIL

HI ! THIS THADIL AHMAD

PLEASE DON'T DO ANY JOB IN GSS INFOTECH HOME BASED JOBS IN BANGALORE OR KOLAR KARNATAKA, INDIA

THANKS

Dont work with gssinfotech kolar .its fraud company never send money//

If a person should provide his complaint only after introducing himself to the forum then they have to make out this comenting but here its not happening useless persons are posting the comments.

1) why those idiots need the data to be entered in word...if its a online advertising company. ok let us think it is for proof that we have submitted the add...but why they wont pay if we give file name wrong...finding ways to escape the payment...f*****s...let them F**K themselves for money ...not by cheating the innocent people and their time...
pvss

every complaint is 100% true
pvss

harami kutta, girish alias vishwanath is cheating people, please somebody teach a lesson to him.
A Dec 5, 2011 by
Padmasree

All home based data entry job sites are fraud companies. They take your money, hardwork, time and just dont pay. They reap the benefits at your cost.
A May 8, 2012 by
prnv

i got offer letter in the gss infotech company . nut till now i dint get the date of joining they ill with the students life it is the worst company in hyderbad they play with us..
my serious advise to freshers please dont join in this company its waste in india...
they ill say that it is CMMI LEVEL 5 company then why send that i that i was selected and dint get the date of joining till now

GSS Infotech - one of the best fraud firm