GTPL - Not Broadcasting ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket

VIPULJ on Aug 30, 2012

Due to the ongoing tussle between GTPL and ESPN, GTPL is not broadcasting ESPN and other related channels(Star Sports and Star Cricket). We as a customer are paying full rent for the services we use. But what is the use of this. There are other service providers who are charging same as GTPL charge and providing their customers with satisfactory sevices.
I have seen many complaints against GTPL on this website but I guess you are not taking it seriously. I want you take this problem seriously as one of the biggest event is going nowadays i.e FIFA World Cup.
If it would have been Cricket World Cup then we wouldn't have faced this problem because Cricket = India and India = Cricket.
Lekin sala football in logo ko samaj me nahi aata na.
Please take this problem into consideration and serious action

Comments

kt2424 GTPL  - Surat, Gujarat, India

Not Broadcasting EPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket - GTPL

Lekin sala football in logo ko samaj me nahi aata na.
Please take this problem into consideration and serious action.

Thanking You
palakthechamp GTPL  - Surat, Gujarat, India

agree wid u...had tried every thing but invain...
A Aug 31, 2012 by
mak_27

I'm consumer of GTPL from Chandrapur, Maharshtra.They are not broadcasting Ten Action here, and also their so called 24x7 customer care lines are not working either.
A Sep 2, 2012 by
Rahul878787

I agree that right now the Start channels are not coming which is not good as they get full rent but the channels are not there. We are stuck right now as we have paid for the full year and there is nothing which is happening. There no update as well from their customer care about the same as they don't anything. There are deadlines given that it would take 2 days or 3 days. Please take this account as a serious issue and would request you, if you guys can help.

Rahul
N Sep 5, 2012 by
jimesh pitroda GTPL  - Gujarat, India

NOT BROADCASTING ESPN AND STAR CRICKET - GTPL

NOT BROAD CASTING STAR CRICKET . I AM WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTER BECAUSE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND OUR LANGUAGE.I THINK THEY NEVER IMPROVE AND NOT FULLFILLING CUSTOMER NEEDS .
A Sep 17, 2012 by
VIRU55

NOT BRODCAST OF STARSPORTS ...VERY POOR SERVICE ...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR
...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR
N Sep 18, 2012 by
VIPULJ GTPL  - VERAVAL, Junagadh, Gujarat, India

no broadcast ESPN,STAR CRICKET,STAR SPORT - GTPL

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE MANY COMPLAIN GTPL CABLE NETWORK BUT NOT RESPOND MY AND AFTER 2 MONTH NOT BROD CAST CHANNEL ESPN,STARCRICKE,STARSPORT NOW T20 WORDCUP ON STAR CRICKET BUT NOT HERE THIS CHANNEL PLEASE HELP[ ME SIR

GTPL - Not Broadcasting ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket