GTPL - Not Broadcasting ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket

VIPULJ on Aug 30, 2012

Due to the ongoing tussle between GTPL and ESPN, GTPL is not broadcasting ESPN and other related channels(Star Sports and Star Cricket). We as a customer are paying full rent for the services we use. But what is the use of this. There are other service providers who are charging same as GTPL charge and providing their customers with satisfactory sevices.
I have seen many complaints against GTPL on this website but I guess you are not taking it seriously. I want you take this problem seriously as one of the biggest event is going nowadays i.e FIFA World Cup.
If it would have been Cricket World Cup then we wouldn't have faced this problem because Cricket = India and India = Cricket.
Lekin sala football in logo ko samaj me nahi aata na.
Please take this problem into consideration and serious action

Comments

meghna_0205 GTPL  - Gujarat, India

No broadcast of ESPN - GTPL

Please look into tussle between GTPL and ESPN and solve it.
We the viewers are really suffering and paying full charges and yet not recieving ESPN.
Please look into the matter soon because we dont want to miss the FIFA 2010.
kt2424 GTPL  - Surat, Gujarat, India

Not Broadcasting EPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket - GTPL

Lekin sala football in logo ko samaj me nahi aata na.
Please take this problem into consideration and serious action.

Thanking You
palakthechamp GTPL  - Surat, Gujarat, India

agree wid u...had tried every thing but invain...
akjoshi GTPL  - Gujarat, India

NO TELECASTING OF TIMES NOW - GTPL

I have a cable connection of GTPL in ONGC Colony Chandkheda Ahmedabad. It has suddenly stopped telecasting my favourite news channel "Times Now" . I have made several complaints to person who collects monthly rent and to customer care center of GTPL but with no results till date.
shivamudgil GTPL  - Gujarat, India

not getting Times Now - GTPL

I stay in Chandkheda and I am not getting Channel Times Now.i have repeatedly reminded the cable operator but it has been since one month that Times Now is nt being relayed.
A Aug 31, 2012 by
mak_27

I'm consumer of GTPL from Chandrapur, Maharshtra.They are not broadcasting Ten Action here, and also their so called 24x7 customer care lines are not working either.
A Sep 2, 2012 by
Rahul878787

I agree that right now the Start channels are not coming which is not good as they get full rent but the channels are not there. We are stuck right now as we have paid for the full year and there is nothing which is happening. There no update as well from their customer care about the same as they don't anything. There are deadlines given that it would take 2 days or 3 days. Please take this account as a serious issue and would request you, if you guys can help.

Rahul
N Sep 5, 2012 by
jimesh pitroda GTPL  - Gujarat, India

NOT BROADCASTING ESPN AND STAR CRICKET - GTPL

NOT BROAD CASTING STAR CRICKET . I AM WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTER BECAUSE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND OUR LANGUAGE.I THINK THEY NEVER IMPROVE AND NOT FULLFILLING CUSTOMER NEEDS .
N Sep 13, 2012 by
sandip252007 GTPL  - Gujarat, India

This is really frustrating... We have paid rent of full year in advance and still we are not to see ESPN or Start Cricket. Even we can not change service provider. I request you to take your personal interest in solving this issue as soon as possible. and let us know when will we be able to see these channels on GTPL?
A Sep 17, 2012 by
VIRU55

NOT BRODCAST OF STARSPORTS ...VERY POOR SERVICE ...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR
...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR...VERY POOR
N Sep 18, 2012 by
VIPULJ GTPL  - VERAVAL, Junagadh, Gujarat, India

no broadcast ESPN,STAR CRICKET,STAR SPORT - GTPL

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE MANY COMPLAIN GTPL CABLE NETWORK BUT NOT RESPOND MY AND AFTER 2 MONTH NOT BROD CAST CHANNEL ESPN,STARCRICKE,STARSPORT NOW T20 WORDCUP ON STAR CRICKET BUT NOT HERE THIS CHANNEL PLEASE HELP[ ME SIR
N Sep 8, 2013 by
shivarai6 GTPL  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

channels are locked after payment - GTPL

Slowly all the channels are been disabled from 1 month every week i have to call them and i have to appeal them, today they crossed the limit only 3 channels can be seen today And i hv paid for the whole year, from starting they are creating this problem
N Oct 17, 2013 by
amlani_rohan GTPL  - Porbandar, Porbandar, Gujarat, India

Got a New Connection & Not Getting Sports Channel - GTPL

Hello Sir, I have got a new connection & set top top box today only, i was told that i will get all sports channel & i am not getting sports channel like ESPN, STAR SPORTS, STAR CRICKET, Now tell me What should i do? Hoping for Prompt & positive reply.. Thanking You (Rohan)
N Nov 11, 2013 by
japen GTPL  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

wi-fi connection - GTPL

sir, i am inform to your supplier many times for connection of my wi-fi.But last three months i dont get any positive rply and still my wi-fi connection not done. so please hope you help us and inform to our area supplier as fast as possible. thank you.
N Apr 26, 2014 by
hrishikesh shelat GTPL  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

set top box - GTPL

I am hrishikesh shelat resided at maninagar & my set top box S/No. FCBDFPXTK and it is chopped from today's morning and I tried to make complaint to your customer care no but from today's morning to till time i.e. 10 pm I can't contact with your dept. so, pl. resolved my complaint as soon as possible.
N Apr 29, 2014 by
rohera sundeep GTPL  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

651 error generate - GTPL

my local area connection disconnects after every 5 mint and 651 error occurs repeatly my internet service provider says that it is our fault it is your pc problem but i checked pc from technicain there is no problem in my pc ...so please send technician to solve my problem as soon as possible

GTPL - Not Broadcasting ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket