Gujarat housing board Ashta avanue flat no - 74 ellora bark gorwa. baroda - dispute in final settlement and RTI information is not given.

Smt.Shamshadbanu Iqbalhusen Shaikh
To,
Mahiti Adhikari FROM:
Estate Manager, Smt. Shamshad banu Iqbalhusain Sheikh Gujarat Housing Board, 74, Sangita tenements,
Housing Board No: 2 Refinery Road, Gorwa,
Ellora Park, Vadodara – 390016
Vadodara – 390007 Date – 14/09/2008
E-mail iqbalhusen@hotmail.com
SUB: latter dated 17/05/08 ref..no. Mahiti/3205 paid RS. 800.00 for mahiti fees on 16/06/2008 but Mahiti is not received for flat no 74 Astha Avenue.Gorwa. Baroda. (878)Paiki group ‘A’

I am the owner of HIG Flat, Group A Gorwa, Flat No. 74 Astha Avenue. Since last one year I have been applying orally as well as in written to know about the last installment amount was given by you. The remaining balance seems to be very high than it should be. Moreover, any kind of change in scheme made by the board is not mentioned. Therefore, I request to calculate my balance amount according to the latest scheme of the board. Kindly, let me know the amount payable by me according to proper calculation. Till date I have paid Rs. 5, 85, 000 to the board for this flat. I feel this amount is more than the actual value of the flat. I did delay some installments due to circumstances but I have paid all the dues till date. I have information that those who have paid more than the actual value of the flat have been refunded by the excess amount. Till date I didn’t receive any written or verbal information regarding any change in the scheme. The board has deliberately kept us ignorant about any such information.

Please inform me the exact value of the flat. The benefits provided to other members of the scheme should be given to me as per the “Right to information Act” (RTI). I am ready to pay the fees, if any, for this purpose. Kindly produce the original receipt to me. Please show me the calculation and explain to me as I am a consumer and have the right to be explained about all the calculations. If any excess amount shall be charged to me then as per Indian Consumer Law, I will take the steps required.

The verbal communication done by the employees of the board has been reported to the authorities, which has been quite negative. The amount spent for visiting the offices again and again is our loss. We have been calculating the expense on such visits and also it’s a kind of mental harassment to visit the offices again and again.
I hope to receive complete co – operation from your side in this matter at the earliest. I am ready to pay the balance amount as soon as possible provided I get the real information about it. Also I apologies for a small delay in payment of installment due to some unavoidable circumstances. I respect the Board and hope that my case will be handled with priority as it’s been really long since I purchased the flat.

RTI information I have paid as per your latter dated 17/05/2008. Ref. No.Mahiti/3205 Rs. 800.00 on 16/06/2008 at Ellora Park GHB office receipt no.000668 but till date there is no information is provided to me today 121 days completed after paid RTI fees to your bank central bank ellora park br. And receipt submitted to your office. Please let me know for delay and Provide as early as possible regarding asking information. From your office for my payment calculation. And other information. About some change in scheme. Which is I have mention in RTI Form.
Sir. I have requested to you in my every mails which I have written to you at your Baroda office about my present condition. that I am ill and I could not visit many time to your office and my husband is working out side it is not possible for me to visit many time in your office please what ever your decision let me know and reply me early.
Thanking you,
Smt.Shamshad .I. Shaikh.

Comments

i want to buy home in gorwa gujarat housing board in installment.
if any budy tell me how can i buy home in housing boars withj monthly emi plan.
no any officer give me reply.

please tell me about this
my email id
vijaysolanki@gmx.com
N Jan 19, 2011 by
dipesh1

i want to buy home in gorwa gujarat housing board in installment.
if any body tell me how can i buy home in housing boars withj monthly emi plan.
no any officer give me reply.

please tell me about this
my email id
pra_dipesh@yahoo.co.in

mobile no:9979695226
N May 31, 2011 by
vatsal sheth

I want to repay my pending housing loan installment which we were not able to pay due to some financial problem in past but now as we can pay we came to know that the schemes are over and they have charged so much penalty over that that we cannot pay.

I am ready to pay the installment amount so can somebody tell me what steps i should take? or is there any schemes which will be introduced? as there are so many people like me who wants to clear their installments but couldn't clear du to high charges of penalty.

Vatsal