Gujarat University - F.Y.B.COM RESULTS

BANWARILAL VARMA
DEAR SIR,

F.Y.B.COM RESULTS (MARCH 2008) (ROLL NO. 8380) RESERVED BY THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES WITHOUT KNOWING US ANY REASONS. WE HAVE CONTACT PERSONALLY AS WELL AS WRITTEN SO MANY LETTERS BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING US REPLY REGARDING THE RESULTS (F.Y.B.COM) OF MY SON DEEPAKKUMAR BANWARILAL VARMA. WHAT PUNISHMENTS IS GIVEN IS NOT KNOWING TO TO US. THIS IS QUESTION OF MY SON CARRER. BY THIS WAY UNIVERSITY IS SPOILING THE CARRER OF MY SON. AT LEAST THEY SHOULD KNOW US RESLUTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN GO AHEAD FOR ANOTHER LINE.
PLEASE HELP US IN THIS REGARDS.

THANKING YOU
BANWARILAL VARMA
10.07.2008

[Apr 02, 2014] Gujarat University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

In which colledge i will have to go

when are the results of f.y.b.com 2009 university

SUB:Registration of Pharmacy

Respected Sir,
I kindly want to inform that my son had taken admission in Diploma Pharmacy Course through Joint Admission Committee in J.S.S.S.S.S. Diploma Pharmacy College, Dharmaj and had completed his Diploma in the year April 2008.The Gujarat University has also issued the certificate. After that my son had applied for Registration as a registered Pharmacist, but his application was rejected by the Registrar due to J.S.S.S.S.S. Diploma Pharmacy College, Dharmaj, is not approved by P.C.I. I urge his College, Gujarat University and also Joint Admission Committee about this matter but they did not respond till today- 14-05-2009. If the college was not approved by P.C.I. then how the committee can give the admission in J.S.S.S.S.S. Diploma Pharmacy College, Dharmaj.

Now his future is reuined because he is not able to apply anywhere without registration.

Please kindly show me the way how would I get a registration. I urge you to please take necessary action as soon as possible.

I am waiting for your favourable reply.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
K.C PARMAR
(M:: 9427182748)

can u please tell me when is the result of F.Y.B.com 2009
please reply fast

PLs anybody can tell me when is result of F.Y.B.Com ...pls let me know as soon as possible

T.Y BSC RESULTS
DEAR SIR,

T.Y.BSC RESULTS (MARCH 2009) (ROLL NO. 241) RESERVED BY THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES WITHOUT KNOWING US ANY REASONS. PLEASE HELP US IN THIS REGARDS.

THANKING YOU
HIMANSHU DAVE
19.05.2009

when will the result of F.Y.B.come examination 2009 come.?
pls. tell me the date of reasult soon.

kkfgl oefdlfdf

when will the result of T.Y.B.sc examination 2009 come.?
pls. tell me the date of reasult soon. ples results date send my male

GIVE ME THE EXECT DATE FOR RESULTS PLS IN HAVE TO DO SOMETHIONG ELSE AFTER KNOWING MY RESULTS PLS GIVE ME THE DATE

THANKS
KAUSHAL R TRIVEDI

f.y.b.com.9011

plz anybody tell me when is the result of F.Y.B.COM 2009

when is the result of f.y.b.com?
fast tell me

When s.y bba result come?replay fast.

pls pls pls ...tell me date of gujrat univercity fy bcom result date

where we get result?????????????

hiiih
plz date of f.y b.com result...
i am waiting result&my friend

can you tell me when is F.Y.B.Com result...
plz reply...