Guru Krupa Gas Agency - communication problems with Indane dealer

neena jain
I have indane gas connection with GURU KRIPA Gas Agency who caters to DLF and gurgaon.This gas agency has provided with two phone nos-0124-2570200 and 0124-270671. But contacting these both no is a nightmare as they are always busy and it takes days and days to book gas.

Comments

absolutely agree with whatever Neena has said...in my case the phone always rings but no one picks it up...been trying for almost a month...totally pathetic service...
sunil

I totally agree with others views.I am trying their these two nos(2570671, 2570200) from last 7 days but never got respose from them.Sometimes it seems to be busy and sometimes it rings but no one picks.Now i think i have to go there personally for booking the LPG.

Its really pathetic.

Sunil
Rajesh

I completely agree with other views. I am a customer of this agency for last 4 years. Whenever i have to book the gas, It gives jitters to me. these phones are always busy or not responding. Lets form a group and complain to indian oil about this.

Completely agree ! Is there an outcome by lodging these complaints...Neena's comment was in February...the apathy of these guys continue...it is almost 11 months and there is no change or needle movement in their service...I meet them personally every month to preempt this ordeal -why don't we form a forum and fix this menace !

people have been complaining about this agency for few years now and still they refuse to change. I am sure even reporting to INDANE would be of no help since they themeselves are no angels either...cant see any end to this suffering till people like us confront these escapists...

i just got thru after 3 days and guess what after confronting them they give me a SMS number for booking gas...9212066172...you need to msg your GK numbers on this number for booking a refilll...would urge people to try and post feedbacks...

I am always exasperated trying to connect on their given numbers. This happens every occassion I have tried booking a cylinder. It takes me an average of 5-6 days of persistant trying before they pick my call. If they are so busy they need to have add on customer care numbers or a call back system to help customers place a booking.

I have booked the gas on 4/1/09 but hasn't got the gas yet.Request you to please look into this matter.
My GK no is 60122

My GK no is 60122

I fully agree with the views of fellow residents of Gurgaon. I have been trying to contact Guru Kripa on their 4 telephone numbers for a new connection, but to no avail. I have to waste one working day to go to them in person to know how long will they take to give me a fresh gas connection. I do not understand how they are surviving with such bad reputation. Can anybody advise me any other agency in the area...?

Mr.Ramniwash, its the devil or the deep blue...there is another agency called Urvashi in Vypar Kendra, but the story is no different.. ! I am told they follow a jurisdiction for delivery, some Bharat Gas agencies I have heard are good in Sikanderpur, but they don't deliver in Phase V - I am assuming u reside in Phase V?

i am just fed up with gurukirpa dealers. they dont pick up the phone, i have to send my peon everytime i have to book the gas. The peon says, the phone ringing tone has been kept to minimum and they dont care to pick up the phone. do something..

My consumer no. is GK1151 and I urgently need a cylinder(already using a borrowed cylinder). It has been a big trouble booking the gas. The phones either remain busy and if at all it rings no body picks up the phone. such a pain...

You can register yourself and book gas online through this link

it needs your consumer no and the agency details. This is much better than calling them up as they never pick up the phone.
Prabhu

its not only in gurgaon, even in bangalore its the same. getting in touch with them in the provided numbers is a herculean task. once somebody picks the call they dont have the courtesy to listen the customer even

yes, I agree the condition and situation, Generally they are not picking the Call, its a pathetic situation.
if any one have idea to complaint at right place, please advise me so that action can be taken.

I am wishing to make complaint to Indane Company who authorise this agency for Gas Distribution.
Thanks.

This is absolutely correct

You could also send an SMS to their number 9212066172

I have read in newspapers a couple of days ago that all gas agents in Delhi should have mobile number and accept gas booking on SMS. All Gurgaon GURU KRIPA GAS VICTIMS should write to Indian Oil about the atrocities of this agency

Trying to Contact (thru telephone) Guru Kripa for last 10 days but either phone is busy or no reply. Totally unprofessional and probaby this is the lowest service level we have come across. This gas agency has beaten all Non Performance Standards. Dear Indian Oil--> Can you terminate their agency immediately and appoint some responsible new company.

Guru Krupa Gas Agency - communication problems with Indane dealer