GVMC - STREET LIGHTS

MOHAMMED NIZAMUDDIN
SIR I Request you to plz give us to light in Night time we r suffering from darkness in our street,our village heads r selfisses, they see only theire problems, in my street there r no lights to electrical poles so plz kindly i request u to come and see our problems and solve it.

Comments

N Feb 1, 2011 by
rajkumar.bondu

street lights not working in visakhapatnam area shankaramattam main road.
pls repair the lights and save us from dirthy roads.
N Apr 13, 2011 by
varaprasadryali

i am advocate residing at Sramasakthi nagar, 5-S Last Bus stop, Chinnamusidiwada, Pendurthi. Since one year street light is not working, i have number of times given complaint to the local Inspector, but vent vain. I hope this complaint will solve our locality problem.
I like to bring to kind notice that they are snakes in and around, due to that every one are afraid for walking after 18:00 Hrs, non working of street lights had made a mess in the locality.
The Pole Number is 25/B/5 (Old) and New Number is 25/B/11.
I hope a immediate action at your end.
thanking you,

R.Varaprasad
Advocate
N Dec 22, 2011 by
D.N.SRINIVAS

our street light is not working. Poll no:56/B-4/1 Beside shankaramattam 2nd lane, I.S.B.NAGAR,
DWARAKANAGAR. VSP-530016.
THANK U SIR.
N May 19, 2012 by
Prasada Rao Uppada

We the residents of Srinivasanagar, Burma camp, suffering because street lights are not glowing.Our pole no.76 A/1. Kindly instruct concerned staff to repair street lights in this locality and save us from street dogs.
Thanking you sir,

U.Prasada Rap
N Jun 3, 2012 by
swarajyareddy

Street lights in seethammadhara North Extension are not being switched on on time. I request you sir pl see lights are switched on time and please provide proper switches for these lights, .
Thanking ypu sir.
Swarajyareddy
N Jun 22, 2012 by
malleshbilla

Street light pole no 107 A/5 is not working since last 15 days. Request necessary action for early rectification.

Malleswara Rao
Arilova
N Jul 5, 2012 by
praha

dear sir streetlight pole no 212/b/4 new resavanipalem wardno-16 is notworking last20days.request necessary action for early please sir. Thanking you srinivas reddy
N Jan 23, 2013 by
Hussain786

We the residence of arilova .mustafa colony, sector 2, we r suffering because street lights are not glowing.Our pole no.84/A/7/2. Kindly instruct concerned staff to repair street lights in this locality and save us from street dogs.
Thanking you sir,
N Mar 25, 2013 by
vvlrao1972

Respected Sir, Street Light Pole No 23A8/4 Vullipayalavari Street, Ward No-24 is Notworking Last 30 Days. I gave a compliant online through phone. But nobody can take action till now. Pl. take action immediately V V Lakshmana Rao, 9440115496.
N Jun 8, 2013 by
pavank2020

I'M a resident of kurmannapalem, Bharat Nagar, I.T.I. college road ward no.58. Street lights in our area are not functioning for the past 15 days. No action taken till now even after repeated complaints. The pole nos. from 6A/5 to 6A/5/4, all these lights are not functioning. There's a big problem with dogs & snakes. Yet none of the authorities responding for the past fort night.

Pavan.
N May 28, 2014 by
ramprasad53

I am residing at Dabagardens, narayana street .Street light is not working since last one month i gave complaint before also at that they rectified the problem but it was temporary fitting for tube light, before it was orange mercury lamp.at that time when they came to rectify i have questioned them to lighting men to keep the same lamp.but they refused me and they kept a temporary fitting for tube light.Please look into this and resolve the problem as early as possible and put orange mercury lamp.

Pole No:30 B/1

M Ram Prasad.
N 19 hours 46 minutes ago by
Karthik Yadav

dear sir,

i am residental at shivaji paleam, docters colony .our street lighte is not working since last one month .i hav called to ur phone no but no response from thm .so please kindnly repare our light as early as possible .

tq sir,