Harihara Gas Agency , Nandyal - HP Gas transfer from safilguda to nandyal Harihara Gas agency

Bellam Siva Sankara Reddy
HP Gas
Posted: BSS Redy [send email]
Tranfer of my connection from one location to other .

I am employ of defence person . I had gas connection at Safil guda army new quarter, Secunderabad AP past five years. I am posted to Bangalore and now my family members are living at my village Parna Palli, Bandi Tamakur Mondal, Kurnoo Dist (Andhra Pradesh). Now I wanted my Gas connection to be transferred at my new residence Parna Palli, Bandi Tamakur Mondal, Kurnoo Dist. In this regard I went to the dealer M/s. Harihara Gas Agency, nandyal. They are taking Rs 40/- for me and they canot given receipt and i am submited my documents for gas transfer at Harihara gas agency, Nandyal on 08 May 2008 the complaint for traser serial no is 35 in the records of Harihara Gas agency . The manager says it will take for 4 months the process is complted. I asked safilguda HP Gas agency have you received my documents from Harihara Gas agency. Harihara Gas agency do not send my documents.

I am feeling myself helpless in this regard. Pl. Now I have must be required of gas for my home place. Let me know whether there is any such rule and if then pl. suggest me a way to get resolved my problem.

With Best Regards,
BSS Reedy
Mobile No.- 9912597241

Comments

This is inform you that this is D. nagendra residant of Govindapalli, sirivella mandal, Kurnool dist, Andhrapradesh. I had taken a gas connection in June 2001at nandyal Harihara gas agency. At that time Harihara gas agency given me a purchase voucher. Recently i lost the purchase voucher issued by Harihara gas agency .Now those people without the purchase voucher they are not giving the cylinder and those people are not cooperating in this issue and they are telling to take another connection. so please check the customer list in 2001 in nandyal region and u can mail that purchase voucher number.please do this need as early as possible.
thanking you sir,
D. Nagendra
Govindapalli
sirivella mandal
Kurnool dist-518502
Andhrapradesh.

This is inform you that this is surendra residant of nandyal sbi.coloyne Kurnool dist, Andhrapradesh. I had taken a gas cylinder 12-8-2008 iam booking tha date 12-9-2008 Harihara Gas agency the ver notgivnig tha cylinder prsent date 28-1-2009 what sir iam medilcallse faymile
the wher selling cylinders at balck in nadyal from hotles 1000, per iche cylinder

please do this need as early as possible.

BSS Reedy
Mobile No.- 9912597241
thanking you sir,
a.surendra .
manohar

sri iam to tenth pass tome your the job to me sri

I want new connection. So please give me details.

Thanking You,
N Sep 8, 2011 by
MS Gangwar

I want new connection. So please give me details.

Thanking You,